Abhir hating akshara track

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

As akshara has broken abhir's heart by calling him financial burden there are chances in future we can see abhir rejecting sharma couple in court. 

Akshu may bring him to court for her selfish reasons inorder to win the case. But abhir will reject her as if he has called abhi as dadda in a day. Then 1 year is more than enough to abhir to love abhi. He may hate akshara by remembering those conversation. 

S2 we had kairav hating karthik track. 

This time it's abhir hating akshu track if they are going with a leap😆

Ps : please follow ifcoc. Respect others opinion.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Well S2 mein Kairav hates Naira track bhi tha 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Well S2 mein Kairav hates Naira track bhi tha 

i don't think they will bring that. As abhimanyu already had some conversation with abhir and abhir is not even hating abhi even after knowing he is real father. 

White day ka it will look more like abhi loved his kids and could not tolerate akshu's behaviour of almost killing them. So there is no reason for abhir to hate his father who was angry at his mother for risking his life.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Lol the moment abhir knows that akshnav did natak to send abhir to bh, he will come running to akshara. 

However if at all he learns abt his daddy's Karam kaands in totality , he may follow his daddy's footsteps ? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Lol the moment abhir knows that akshnav did natak to send abhir to bh, he will come running to akshara. 

However if at all he learns abt his daddy's Karam kaands in totality , he may follow his daddy's footsteps ? 

1 year is too long for abhir to acknowledge his moms lies. Kya bolega abhir wah accha kiya aapne mujhse jhoot bola. I felt so good that mujhe feel hua ki main aapke liye bhoj hun. Aur issi guilt ke saath i stayed 1 year and every day i was thinking that i was selfish jo apne parents ke ddp samjh nahi aaya. I don't think abhir will run to akshu if she says i did all this as a sacrifice. I clearly mentioned this is after 1 year leap. Abhi kiya toh phir bhi kuch ho saktha hai. 1 year is enough to make a kid a hate some one completely. 

Daddy's karma is associated to mom's karma. If we go with reason of finding what exactly happend that day. We have below points. 

1. Akshu risked abhir for some kids. Which no kids actually like parents keeping other on top of them.

2. Abhir was almost declared dead. 

3. Abhir lost his twin brother or sis because of his mother

So whatever abhi did that day will show that abhi loved his kids more than akshu ever did. Toh with this also akshu will get all the hate. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhir angry ho sakta hai Akshu sy but he can never hate his mother.Sirat also did not tell Akshu that woh her real mother nahi hai for ten years but when Akshu came to know that Sirat her real mother nahi hai phir bhi she never hated her parents for hiding the truth from her for ten years. .

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The whole reason why Abhimanyu got custody was for Akshara to fight Abhir back as a lawyer and win plus the rona dhona or else he wouldn’t get the custody. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Right now the narrative is garnering audience ka sympathy for the mother. Maa se uska bachcha cheen liya. Tried and tested forrmula hai

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Noorain13

The whole reason why Abhimanyu got custody was for Akshara to fight Abhir back as a lawyer and win plus the rona dhona or else he wouldn’t get the custody. 

1 year is too long for a kid to keep in the belief that he was a financial burden. If not hate he may express the thoughts that he wants to stay with abhimanyu considering he never treated as financial burden by abhi.  It will not be a hate but atleast a track for akshu to realize her lies can break some one. 

Even though she may win custody but she will loose abhir.

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1 year is too long for a kid to keep in the belief that he was a financial burden. If not hate he may express the thoughts that he wants to stay with abhimanyu considering he never treated as financial burden by abhi.  It will not be a hate but atleast a track for akshu to realize her lies can break some one. 

Even though she may won custody drama but she will loose abhir.

Just like Abhimanyu is working on it, Akshnav might have to work on it as well once Abhir goes back to them. Plus he will be seeing them during the weekend so let’s see how it all plays out. 

Is the leap confirmed?