Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Just like Abhimanyu is working on it, Akshnav might have to work on it as well once Abhir goes back to them. Plus he will be seeing them during the weekend so let’s see how it all plays out. 

Is the leap confirmed? 

there are rumours and even in the show it was mentioned it may take upto 8 or 9 months to get highcourt dates. 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As akshara has broken abhir's heart by calling him financial burden there are chances in future we can see abhir rejecting sharma couple in court. 

Akshu may bring him to court for her selfish reasons inorder to win the case. But abhir will reject her as if has called abhi as dadda in a day. Then 1 year is more than enough to abhir to love abhi. Hw may hate akshara by remembering those conversation. 

S2 we had kairav hating karthik track. 

This time it's abhir hating akshu track if they are going with a leap😆

Ps : please follow ifcoc. Respect others opinion.

if that happens I will be the happiest one .. Akshara need to understand what she is doing .. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1 year is too long for abhir to acknowledge his moms lies. Kya bolega abhir wah accha kiya aapne mujhse jhoot bola. I felt so good that mujhe feel hua ki main aapke liye bhoj hun. Aur issi guilt ke saath i stayed 1 year and every day i was thinking that i was selfish jo apne parents ke ddp samjh nahi aaya. I don't think abhir will run to akshu if she says i did all this as a sacrifice. I clearly mentioned this is after 1 year leap. Abhi kiya toh phir bhi kuch ho saktha hai. 1 year is enough to make a kid a hate some one completely. 

Daddy's karma is associated to mom's karma. If we go with reason of finding what exactly happend that day. We have below points. 

1. Akshu risked abhir for some kids. Which no kids actually like parents keeping other on top of them.

2. Abhir was almost declared dead. 

3. Abhir lost his twin brother or sis because of his mother

So whatever abhi did that day will show that abhi loved his kids more than akshu ever did. Toh with this also akshu will get all the hate. 

. A mother is a mother , like abhimanyus mummy . Kitna bhi kaand kare beta ka pyar kam nai hoga mummy ke liye. 

Jhoot bolna is not a bigger crime than accusing of murders and divorcing in 2 mins. 

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Just because we do not have same opinion you can't term me as a fangirl. Thanks but reported. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mickeym

if that happens I will be the happiest one .. Akshara need to understand what she is doing .. 

yes. She needs to know her lies has potential to break some one apart.

LadooCandy thumbnail

So much delusion ! A kid is being expected to appreciate and not be disheartened about the fact that his mother conveniently prioritizes someone else's life over his life . 

Edited by LadooCandy - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

So much delusion ! A kid is being expected to appreciate and not be disheartened about the fact that his mother conveniently prioritizes someone else's life over his life . 

people expect kairav to hate karthik but akshara will be hailed for making kid feel that he was living in a delusional world and is the reason for all miseries in Akshara's life. 

She was unable to work because of abhir. 

They lost all savings because of abhir

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haaa.. abhir will will hate Akshara after learning the truth. Abhir will realize nav is not good and will hate him. Abhir will hate everyone except for Abhimanyu.. cause Abhimanyu never did anything wrong

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

No a child doesn't think like fan girls. A mother is a mother , like abhimanyus mummy . Kitna bhi kaand kare beta ka pyar kam nai hoga mummy ke liye. 

Jhoot bolna is not a bigger crime than accusing of murders and divorcing in 2 mins. 

Mothers who love their kids will never teach them to hate their father. Both Akshu and Abhimanyu are wrong in their respective places.Abhimanyu should not have thrown Akshu out of the house after divorce her, nor should Akshu have hidden Abhir truth from Abhimanyu.

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhir is a pure soul!! I don't want him to hate anyone. Abhi has realised his mistakes through him. Not it's Akshara and Manju's turn to realise their mistakes. And make abhir feel happy and safe!!!