Abhir hating akshara track - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Abhir will never hate Akshara or Abhinav even if they break his heart thousands of times.

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Looks like they are capable of breaking his heart 1000 times.. 🤣🤣

Hyperbole kuch hota hai 

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

No a child doesn't think like fan girls. A mother is a mother , like abhimanyus mummy . Kitna bhi kaand kare beta ka pyar kam nai hoga mummy ke liye. 

Jhoot bolna is not a bigger crime than accusing of murders and divorcing in 2 mins. 

yeah may be as a child he will think like that but when he will know his most loving mother betted his lfe in order to protect some random strangers and his sibling who is already considered a just an unborn baby here by some has died due to his most loving mother then he may reconsider his descision. because all the mothers are not like akshara a mother who cant even protect or care for her own child over strangers no matter how many accolades she gets here by some fan girls she failed as a mother that day and abhir should know that.

Edited by SAOkr - 10 months ago
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Mothers who love their kids will never teach them to hate their father. Both Akshu and Abhimanyu are wrong in their respective places.Abhimanyu should not have thrown Akshu out of the house after divorce her, nor should Akshu have hidden Abhir truth from Abhimanyu.

Mothers who love their children should make them equipped to recognise, call out, and break away from abusive people and patterns.

People whose parents stay in abusive households for their sake or for 'love' grow up rationalising abuse as normal. "Yeah, he's abusive but he loves us, so good person." Or, "he loves me, he cannot possibly abuse me", Or, "he's abusive but we cannot possibly imagine anything different."

Abhimanyu for all his sirship and shravan kumarness, did not remove his mother or his brother from an abusive household even when he was super reputed surgeon himself. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

People repeatedly use the word abuse .... without even thinking it's meaning whilst Akshara's abuse on a doctor at duty is not even considered. 

What abuse did abhimanyu do , On white day, he asked for personal space for himself and his family members so that they could mourn the deaths of their beloved ones and gather themselves to not die of grief.

A physically grown up person akshara who was responsible for the death of members of a family , continued to violate the personal space of the rest of the family , towering over them,  paying no regard to the shear grief they were suffering through, ignoring the continual requests of her heartbroken husband to stay inside as the family was atleast entitled to mourn without the 'person responsible' in their sight .

Violating someone's personal space despite the other person's request is also abuse, and thankfully society recognizes this kind of passive violence. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1 year is too long for abhir to acknowledge his moms lies. Kya bolega abhir wah accha kiya aapne mujhse jhoot bola. I felt so good that mujhe feel hua ki main aapke liye bhoj hun. Aur issi guilt ke saath i stayed 1 year and every day i was thinking that i was selfish jo apne parents ke ddp samjh nahi aaya. I don't think abhir will run to akshu if she says i did all this as a sacrifice. I clearly mentioned this is after 1 year leap. Abhi kiya toh phir bhi kuch ho saktha hai. 1 year is enough to make a kid a hate some one completely. 

Daddy's karma is associated to mom's karma. If we go with reason of finding what exactly happend that day. We have below points. 

1. Akshu risked abhir for some kids. Which no kids actually like parents keeping other on top of them.

2. Abhir was almost declared dead. 

3. Abhir lost his twin brother or sis because of his mother

So whatever abhi did that day will show that abhi loved his kids more than akshu ever did. Toh with this also akshu will get all the hate. 

Brilliantly put! :) 

No mother in this world risks her unborn child or unborn children’s life for some random stranger girls. 

If AK wanted to be a superhero, she could’ve done after delivery. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Right now the narrative is garnering audience ka sympathy for the mother. Maa se uska bachcha cheen liya. Tried and tested forrmula hai

That vigorously failed and no one feel sympathy on maa...offline auidence espl nutty 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

That vigorously failed and no one feel sympathy on maa...offline auidence espl nutty 

She can visit right , weekends can meet also not totally lost 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

What will happen when he knows that his Dadda wanted to get him aborted in the first place. That his mother risked her own life and fought with his Dadda to save his life?