Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i don't think they will bring that. As abhimanyu already had some conversation with abhir and abhir is not even hating abhi even after knowing he is real father. 

White day ka it will look more like abhi loved his kids and could not tolerate akshu's behaviour of almost killing them. So there is no reason for abhir to hate his father who was angry at his mother for risking his life.

@bold Angry?? Correct term Emotionally and Psychologically abused Abir's mother. Thankfully Akshara didn't risk her survived child's life living in close proximity of toxic Birlas remembering that traumatic experience every time she see them. Her living in peaceful non victim shamming, non-abusive environment ensured safety of her child. Physiological abuse fear of child being taken away by abusive in-laws would have truly risked her mental health and her child's development.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

No matter how many big words you may use. For me akshu risked her life along with her kid. Jis bacche ko trophy ki tarah lekar ghoom rahi hai. Woh baccha aaj zinda bhi nahi hotha. Whom she is consoling saying she was able to save one kid where as she killed the other one. 

Abhine jo kiya so kiya he got enough punishment as he lost precious 6 years with his son. Akshu ka punishment for risking her unborn babies is what i need. 

This topic is about abhir and akshara. Please do not bring abhimanyu vs akshara here. Thanks!

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Talking of foetus and mother , between these two mother's life is definately more important,  but here I am talking about mother and not someone else ...

If akshara loved other girls more than her own kid then why go for conceiving abhimanyu's child in the the first place ? She could have gone for adoption , Why on earth did she involve abhimanyu emotionally and mentally to be a parent with her . Father is also emotionally involved along with the mother during a pregnancy,  why make him go through all this taxing emotional drama .

'

@bold if Abhimanyu was concerned about Akshara's health to an extent of aborting their child against her willingness (she only agreed because of Abhimanyu). If he cared about his children to an extent of divorcing Akshara after miscarrying them why he did drama of not taking ANY risk with her health? His obsession changed from Akshara's health and life to children within few days? 

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

No matter how many big words you may use. For me akshu risked her life along with her kid. Jis bacche ko trophy ki tarah lekar ghoom rahi hai. Woh baccha aaj zinda bhi nahi hotha. Whom she is consoling saying she was able to save one kid where as she killed the other one. 

Abhine jo kiya so kiya he got enough punishment as he lost precious 6 years with his son. Akshu ka punishment for risking her unborn babies is what i need. 

This topic is about abhir and akshara. Please do not bring abhimanyu vs akshara here. Thanks!

@bold What if she lost another baby because of Birla's mental torture would you say Abhimanyu and Manjiri killed her child? 

@red what more punishment can a mother get than losing her child? 

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

'

@bold if Abhimanyu was concerned about Akshara's health to an extent of aborting their child against her willingness (she only agreed because of Abhimanyu). If he cared about his children to an extent of divorcing Akshara after miscarrying them why he did drama of not taking ANY risk with her health? His obsession changed from Akshara's health and life to children within few days? 

To be honest topic is about abhir and akshara so please don't bring Abhimanyu and akshara. ( FYI we can't say father's pain is great or mothers because they love their kid equally exceptional in certain cases but not here . Both love their kid ) 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why do people keep portraying the Birla’s like some orthodox family from the 1800s who physically abuse their Bahu’s etc! The only problem with them is DV and people like Parth and Harsh. 

As for Manjari she need counselling to control her anger or she should do a career in singing.

Edited by Criticiser - 10 months ago
Naay thumbnail

@bold What if she lost another baby because of Birla's mental torture would you say Abhimanyu and Manjiri killed her child? 

1. AK lost a child

2. Manjiri lost her son

Both are mothers.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

again you are not looking at akshu's deeds. Blaming abhi will not make her less guilty for what she did. Abhi was equally mentally drained that day. 

What if manjari would have died that day because akshu was carelessly roaming even after abhi requesting her to take rest. 

exactly manju got punishment without much of her fault. Is manju is not a mother. Akshu ne galti karke baccha khoya. Has she ever apologized to manju for taking neil to the venue. I agree neil jumping into battle ground was his decision who insisted him to go there. It was akshu. Has she ever felt bad that she should have avoided it. 

I don't consider only akshu as a mother here. 

Manjari lost her grown up son and her grandchildrens. 

Arohi lost her husband. 

Roohi lost her dad 

Abhi lost his kids and kid like brother. 

Akshu  was never seen saying sorry to anyone. She was sorry only for her kids. But she never regretted her actions. She just escaped from the situation and decided to find a father a for her child. If she really repented on her mistake. She would have tried informing birla's that neil is coming back in the form of abhir atleast birla's would have felt bit happy. But she decided to take revenge and pretend as if they don't want abhir. Her pain was more important than anyone else's pain. That's the issue here. 

In the end, we can agree to disagree. I will not change my thoughts on akshu unless i really see her repenting her actions. This topic is about abhir hating akshu. I have justified why i feel. If you feel he will not hate. Okay it's your opinion i will respect that. 

Naay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why do people keep portraying the Birla’s like some orthodox family from the 1800s who physically abuse their Bahu’s etc! The only problem with them is DV and people like Parth!

Yep these days we are seeing only birla family "abuse" but we can't see Goenka family which is another level "abuse".😂.

These words are becoming day to day use. What can we say can't change how everyone thinks.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why do people keep portraying the Birla’s like some orthodox family from the 1800s who physically abuse their Bahu’s etc! The only problem with them is DV and people like Parth and Harsh. 

As for Manjari she need counselling to control her anger or she should do a career in singing.

irrespective of birla's are abhimanyu is a best husband anyone can ask for if we are not like akshu 😂 

He is caring 

He is supportive for career 

He takes care of wife's maternal family and does not differentiate between his family and her family. 

He is not jealous and he does not think that women should sacrifice their career for family. 

He is not insecure. 

He is mature. .

Now he has learnt to be calm too. 

I really don't understand how abhimanyu is a abuser where as arohi who almost murdered manjari is goddess.😄 

In the end akshara is more toxic than abhimanyu. Who just replaced Abhimanyu's identity just because he did not acknowledged killing his kids. 😄  even was okay to see him on death bed and pushing arohi and abhi's marriage without even disclosing about abhir 😂

She definitely deserves some redemptiom track.