Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sushantikhana thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As akshara has broken abhir's heart by calling him financial burden there are chances in future we can see abhir rejecting sharma couple in court. 

Akshu may bring him to court for her selfish reasons inorder to win the case. But abhir will reject her as if he has called abhi as dadda in a day. Then 1 year is more than enough to abhir to love abhi. He may hate akshara by remembering those conversation. 

S2 we had kairav hating karthik track. 

This time it's abhir hating akshu track if they are going with a leap😆

Ps : please follow ifcoc. Respect others opinion.

Once abhir will get to know about real reason behind their lie. He will come to akshanav and starts hating abhimanyu. Now he could not be happy at birlas as this mothor son duo is mentally harassing him, emotionally blackmailing him, not letting him to meet his mama papa. 

Abhir will never accept abhimanyu as his papa. The love abhinav provided to abhir is immense and he could never surpass it. 

So akshara will win the case this time as it's obvious and it will be revealed that manju bribed the judge and got custody.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 10 months ago
Sushantikhana thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAOkr

yeah may be as a child he will think like that but when he will know his most loving mother betted his lfe in order to protect some random strangers and his sibling who is already considered a just an unborn baby here by some has died due to his most loving mother then he may reconsider his descision. because all the mothers are not like akshara a mother who cant even protect or care for her own child over strangers no matter how many accolades she gets here by some fan girls she failed as a mother that day and abhir should know that.

Abhir is just like akshara 

When he will grow up he will understand that 20 grown up girl's life is more important than a 1 month foetus. 

Even in some situation like one can only save mother or kid most of the time mother was chosen.

A 1 month foetus life is not much important than 20 grown up girl's life

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

akshu ne bhi koi big kaam nahi kiya hai. even she cunningly made Abhi feel guilty. And abhir is a kid he knows what is death but he doesn't know what is divorce. divorce ke baad phir shaadi ho Sakthi. Can Akshu bring back her dead kid?

I know we will not agree. this post is about akshu getting hate from abhir. Abhimanyu ne kya kiya that's out of topic. Reported for namecaling abhimanyu. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Agar akshu uss din dimaag ka istemaal karthi toh sab sahi hotha. But some people fail to differentiate between reel and real and mix reel and real and try to prove their point. sorry, i don't mix reel and real but I use my brain in such scenarios. At least not foolish like akshuđŸ‘đŸŒ Reported. Thanks!

so you’re reporting posts if people have a different opinion to you..that’s really immature 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

so you’re reporting posts if people have a different opinion to you..that’s really immature 

Nope i reported for comparing me with manjari. đŸ„ł which is immature.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Won’t Abhir be angry that his poor twin died because of his mother’s carelessness!!
Just because it was a foetus it doesn’t make it less important! An innocent life still died that day cause of someone’s carelessness! 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Nope i reported for comparing me with manjari. đŸ„ł which is immature.

also abhimanyu..you forgot to include him 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Won’t Abhir be angry that his poor twin died because of his mother’s carelessness!!
Just because it was a foetus it doesn’t make it less important! An innocent life still died that day cause of someone’s carelessness! 

Thanks! That was the point. Abhir ke liye at this age nothing is important other than his brother and family. When he will get to know he almost died that day and akshu lost his twin brother will make him hate akshu and not abhi. 

It will look like abhi punished akshu for killing his twin brother which shows abhi loved abhir but akshu never loved abhir which is proved when she took that call of saving those kids.  Abhir will not understand big terms like divorce sacrifice etc. 

Only thing he will understand if roohi blames akshara for her dads death and if he gets to know his brother died.

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushantikhana

Abhir is just like akshara 

When he will grow up he will understand that 20 grown up girl's life is more important than a 1 month foetus. 

Even in some situation like one can only save mother or kid most of the time mother was chosen.

A 1 month foetus life is not much important than 20 grown up girl's life

Talking of foetus and mother , between these two mother's life is definately more important,  but here I am talking about mother and not someone else ...

If akshara loved other girls more than her own kid then why go for conceiving abhimanyu's child in the the first place ? She could have gone for adoption , Why on earth did she involve abhimanyu emotionally and mentally to be a parent with her . Father is also emotionally involved along with the mother during a pregnancy,  why make him go through all this taxing emotional drama .