AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

So Abhinav is a criminal who do ALLL short of Illegal and immoral acts nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Lekin criminal toh Mrs SharMaa hai for forging on Abhir’s birth certificate.

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

So Abhinav is a criminal who do ALLL short of Illegal and immoral acts nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

Highlight is people wants him to do illegal acts and become criminal to turn him negative πŸ˜‚

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow ,, happy realization ... this ,,, this i didn't expect from you .πŸ₯³

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickeym

wow ,, happy realization ... this ,,, this i didn't expect from you .πŸ₯³

only this?? nahhh.. i realized he is a sinner..who disrespected Lord Abhimanyu's decision of punishing his wife by abandoning her..he helped a pregnant woman selflessley, that's one of his biggest criminal activityπŸ˜‚the child's mother made him the father,if that is his crime then it's a good crime.. at least the child was saved from toxic family πŸ₯°

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

only this?? nahhh.. i realized he is a sinner..who disrespected Lord Abhimanyu's decision of punishing his wife by abandoning her..he helped a pregnant woman selflessley, that's one of his biggest criminal activityπŸ˜‚the child's mother made him the father,if that is his crime then it's a good crime.. at least the child was saved from toxic family πŸ₯°

Chennai Express GIF - Chennai Express Srk - Discover & Share GIFs