Radd (ARY) - Sheheryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari - Page 149

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

why does one have to sleep on the couch tho.. why not sleep on the same bed but don't have secks..

Because maybethe makers think audience are so jallu pallu that they will think if they are sharing bed then kaand toh hogaya hai.smiley36

But they should show sharing a bed is normal for a marriage of mutual consent whether they are in love or not.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

why does one have to sleep on the couch tho.. why not sleep on the same bed but don't have secks..

Maybe difficulty to self control lol.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

gets kinda difficult to control I guess..not like you won’t have difficulty if they are like 2 feet away on a couch or even in the same house in another room..but this is the ultimate litmus test..share the bed..but no bang bang smiley36

if they can't control themselves that means they are attracted to each other..and if they're attracted to each other why not just do it get it over and done with..they're in their late 20s if not now WHEN?

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail

like Shehram is in his mid to late 30s and he's never kissed a girl..

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I KNEW SHER BETA WON'T BE SHY IN THE BEDROOM

TRUE TRUE TRUE.smiley43

Now that he has married her he must have gained some confidence enough to tell her if she is Sherni then he is SHER.smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

like Shehram is in his mid to late 30s and he's never kissed a girl..

Guys on pakistani dramas are too innocent lol. But the way Imaan holded his hand haq se I think it wll be initiated by her lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if they can't control themselves that means they are attracted to each other..and if they're attracted to each other why not just do it get it over and done with..they're in their late 20s if not now WHEN?

Now Don't use logic when it comes to Desi Tv.smiley36

Mar jaengey par tab tak nai karengey jab tak makers nai bolengey.smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Waisey I think Imaan is already attracted to our pyaara Salaar the way she looks at him on last few episodes 😍😍

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

TRUE TRUE TRUE.smiley43

Now that he has married her he must have gained some confidence enough to tell her if she is Sherni then he is SHER.smiley36

knowing how potent the tadpoles of PTV male leads are.. Emaan will start getting chakkar the following morning...

Originally posted by: mala06

Guys on pakistani dramas are too innocent lol. But the way Imaan holded his hand haq se I think it wll be initiated by her lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OH HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WILL BE.smiley36

My respect for her πŸ“ˆ