Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Now this is what you call question!!!smiley36

Maybe they will not show sleeping arrangement part. smiley36

no they would defo show the sleeping arrangement to let us know that they're not bumping uglies in the night..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

do you guys think Salaar will be sleeping on the couch?

i really dont like it when they show such unnatural things between husband and wife in shows - such a massive Gul Khan trope..which I absolutely LOATHE. It was a marriage of consent. Nobody forced Emaan to get married to Salaar.

One of the many reasons why I got driven to Pak shows..was because marriage and suhagraat takes less than an episode ..and we are just supposed to understand that it happened and then the tracks are about other issues. Damn ZGH has spoilt me so bad!smiley22

Also sorry but Emaan should totally be exploring Salaar's beauty and body.smiley36

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If he sees Emaan uncomfortable Dekhna Salaar will be like

"Don't worry Emaan ji. I will sleep in the pool. See how big it is"smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

i really dont like it when they show such unnatural things between husband and wife in shows - such a massive Gul Khan trope..which I absolutely LOATHE. It was a marriage of consent. Nobody forced Emaan to get married to Salaar.

One of the many reasons why I got driven to Pak shows..was because marriage and suhagraat takes less than an episode ..and we are just supposed to understand that it happened and then the tracks are about other issues. Damn ZGH has spoilt me so bad!smiley22

Also sorry but Emaan should totally be exploring Salaar's beauty and body.smiley36

Atleast they should show them on the same bed. Afterall here the marriage was mutual.

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Only time will tell. Imaan will defintely be on bed though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

maybe this show will be different and they will both fulfilling their marital farz on the first night...

i wonder if Salaar snores

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

If he sees Emaan uncomfortable Dekhna Salaar will be like

"Don't worry Emaan ji. I will sleep in the pool. See how big it is"smiley36

I KNEW SHER BETA WON'T BE SHY IN THE BEDROOM

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

But one thing though The relationship is already on jeopardy since Mamu wants divorce so they might show them sleeping separately

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

maybe this show will be different and they will both fulfilling their marital farz on the first night...

i wonder if Salaar snores

Bas I need this confidence in my life like Emaan and Aalaar if they consummate their marriage on the first night.πŸ˜‚

Although I don't think its possible but if it happens then waaah re waaahsmiley36

It will be funny to see him snoring. He should be. smiley36

But there is a scene of him sleeping but he wasn't snoring.smiley36

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

But one thing though The relationship is already on jeopardy since Mamu wants divorce so they might show them sleeping separately

why does one have to sleep on the couch tho.. why not sleep on the same bed but don't have secks..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

why does one have to sleep on the couch tho.. why not sleep on the same bed but don't have secks..

gets kinda difficult to control I guess..not like you won’t have difficulty if they are like 2 feet away on a couch or even in the same house in another room..but this is the ultimate litmus test..share the bed..but no bang bang smiley36