Radd (ARY) - Sheheryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari - Page 142

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Btw I was watching an old interview of Sherry where he shared that Fawad gave him tough time at time of ZGH shooting because he got ZGH because of his aunt smiley36

Romanoff thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Binge watched all the episodes of Radd. So far it's looking veerryyyy good.

Sherry has always been the pretty boy, but his acting has really improved in this drama. Salaar has my heart.

Since people have been loving Sherry so much in this, it takes me back to the Zindagi days, when I watched Sherry and Ayeza's drama Kahi Unkahi. The story was lame but I really liked them both together. They were so so young at the time.

Wish they'll do another drama together

Edited by Romanoff - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

She was sad that time. But she is not someone who will remain sad all the time. But I do agree she doesn't seem to be in love with him

This is what i am saying that she was not sad all the time as she was not in love with zain. Pyaar hota toh sadness 2-4 din toh rehti na.

I know that even Hiba said she will make you angry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But still till no I like her. I am so fed up of bechari character that I am loving her despite her limitations.

I am tired of bechari and so called strong yet badtameez characters too. I don't want to dislike imaan, hopefully they will not ruin her character

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys meri baat suno sab

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Btw I was watching an old interview of Sherry where he shared that Fawad gave him tough time at time of ZGH shooting because he got ZGH because of his aunt smiley36

Thatโ€™s such an old news sheelusmiley36
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

haansmiley36 sun rahein hain boliye

Kya Hua smiley22

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I am tired of bechari and so called strong yet badtameez characters too. I don't want to dislike imaan, hopefully they will not ruin her character

Arrey don't remind me. I am also tired. I hope Imaan doesn't turn out like that.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Arrey don't remind me. I am also tired. I hope Imaan doesn't turn out like that.

Where is this coming from? So far they have shown her as impulsive and judgemental but not badtameez, did sth change or are we just speculating?