Radd (ARY) - Sheheryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari - Page 141

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah but one thing is sure that she was not in love with zain. In general if someone hears about one's mother's demise. He/She definitely feel bad but imaan was not get affected. Neither she felt bad for zain. But point is was she out of character? No, because she has been shown as practical girl who is selfish too.

Phir teaser mein yeh kyun bolti hai mohabbat ka jikr ho aur uska naam na aaye something

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Phir teaser mein yeh kyun bolti hai mohabbat ka jikr ho aur uska naam na aaye something

Bol toh rahi hai that she is in love with zain but actions main dikhta nhi hai pyaar.

Maybe she will show her love to salaar only smiley9

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Bol toh rahi hai that she is in love with zain but actions main dikhta nhi hai pyaar.

Maybe she will show her love to salaar only smiley9

Show karti toh Salaar bechara usko chhorne ki baat nhi karta smiley19

Remember Arsalan was reading Salaar's line in a live?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Show karti toh Salaar bechara usko chhorne ki baat nhi karta smiley19

Remember Arsalan was reading Salaar's line in a live?

Kabhi kabhi agar chodh do toh realise hota hain. She seems very sad here. Why do I feel she is sad because Salaar decided to leave her.

1000033874.jpg

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Yeah but one thing is sure that she was not in love with zain. In general if someone hears about one's mother's demise. He/She definitely feel bad but imaan was not get affected. Neither she felt bad for zain. But point is was she out of character? No, because she has been shown as practical girl who is selfish too.

She was sad that time. But she is not someone who will remain sad all the time. But I do agree she doesn't seem to be in love with him

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Imaan as a character is bebaak. Her not taking permission from her father is not out of character. She was wrong but her character is not justified to explain that.

She’ll get irritating in future tho so mala keep your hopes lowsmiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Imaan as a character is bebaak. Her not taking permission from her father is not out of character. She was wrong but her character is not justified to explain that.

She’ll get irritating in future tho so mala keep your hopes lowsmiley36

I know that even Hiba said she will make you angry 😂😂. But still till no I like her. I am so fed up of bechari character that I am loving her despite her limitations.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Going to watch my cutie Aliyan of Asmaano pe likhasmiley36

Itna stupid drama hai but I love watching it smiley37