Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I didn't like the way his feelings got exposed n he was embarrassed smiley19

But this also happened for good.

If she hadn't seen then she wouldn't have proposed him so I don't see any issue. Also its not like he was stalking Imaan. Most likely drawing Imaan was a way of coping mechanism for Salaar. I see nothing wrong here

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

People saying that Imaan should ask her dad's permission for marriage and she wasn't sensitive that Zain mother died should realise that if she had asked dad's permission he would never had agreed. There is also most likely certain gap between her talk with Zain and her proposal to Salaar when Imaan actually started changing her prespective and look at him as a potential partner. Nothing happened out of context and all of a sudden. They have shown Imaan point of view pretty well

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

People saying that Imaan should ask her dad's permission for marriage and she wasn't sensitive that Zain mother died should realise that if she had asked dad's permission he would never had agreed. There is also most likely certain gap between her talk with Zain and her proposal to Salaar when Imaan actually started changing her prespective and look at him as a potential partner. Nothing happened out of context and all of a sudden. They have shown Imaan point of view pretty well

Does she know zain mom has died?

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes. I think so. Zain most likely told her in the phone conversation.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Yes. I think so. Zain most likely told her in the phone conversation.

I didn't concentrate much so must have missed it...

Now there is a difference what imaan did (marrying salaar without informing her father) was not right but was that out of her character,no absolutely not. Her character is like that since start.

Edited by NINALOGY - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yup zain told her on phone

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Now there is a difference what imaan did (marrying salaar without informing her father) was not right but was that out of her character,no absolutely not. Her character is like that since start.

Agreed. Even Imaan knows she is wrong. I like Imaan because she isn't Damsel in distress. She doesn't cry all the time, takes decision herself, which might not be right and owns it. I liked the way she apologized to Salaar.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

1 day to go smiley40

Agreed. Even Imaan knows she is wrong. I like Imaan because she isn't Damsel in distress. She doesn't cry all the time, takes decision herself, which might not be right and owns it. I liked the way she apologized to Salaar.

Yeah but one thing is sure that she was not in love with zain. In general if someone hears about one's mother's demise. He/She definitely feel bad but imaan was not get affected. Neither she felt bad for zain. But point is was she out of character? No, because she has been shown as practical girl who is selfish too.