Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

yeah, I think the flag displayed is of Turkey...wow...didn't realize Radd got so popular already...smiley3

Its a good show. Even I have noticed some people from UAE also watch it.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Its a good show. Even I have noticed some people from UAE also watch it.

it is no doubt, my mom is also watching and loving it these days smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

it is no doubt, my mom is also watching and loving it these days smiley36

When I go home I will make her watch it. I asked her to watch Radd and she ended up watching JEJ 😂😂. That show is also good so I don't mind

Sajal Aly

When I go home I will make her watch it. I asked her to watch Radd and she ended up watching JEJ 😂😂. That show is also good so I don't mind

I have tried so hard to make my mom watch JEJ, but she gave up after initial episodes because she doesn't like how HAA looks. She will not watch shows of people she doesn't find good looking or stories set in rural settings. I am still trying to get her watch it. smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I have tried so hard to make my mom watch JEJ, but she gave up after initial episodes because she doesn't like how HAA looks. She will not watch shows of people she doesn't find good looking or stories set in rural settings. I am still trying to get her watch it. smiley36

Really?? When I made my mother watch Maan Mayal, her first impression was the guy is very handsome 😂😂.

Your mom has good taste smiley9

Sajal Aly

Really?? When I made my mother watch Maan Mayal, her first impression was the guy is very handsome 😂😂.

the weirdest part, she watched mann mayal and liked him there but she doesn't like him in JEJ..go figure! smiley37

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Your mom has good taste smiley9

I agree 😍

the weirdest part, she watched mann mayal and liked him there but she doesn't like him in JEJ..go figure! smiley37

Maybe Because hamza has loose weight 😂

In inital episodes he was looking too lean so I agree with her but tell her that he will look good in coming episodes 😂