Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

I think I am the only one who wants to finish the thread before new episode smiley19smiley19

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

I think when Laeeq mamu asks for divorce Salaar will leave the house with his bike and Imaan. In the second picture he is with Imaan on same clothes. The parents can't afford Salaar leaving so they will try to bring him back.

1000034146.jpg

1000034145.jpg

They're looking very happy in 2nd picsmiley17

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I think I am the only one who wants to finish the thread before new episode smiley19smiley19

Kitne pages karne honge?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I think when Laeeq mamu asks for divorce Salaar will leave the house with his bike and Imaan. In the second picture he is with Imaan on same clothes. The parents can't afford Salaar leaving so they will try to bring him back.

1000034146.jpg

1000034145.jpg

what the fracccckkkkk..are they going for a bike ride smiley43smiley42 smiley43 Also Emaan looks HAPPY smiley31
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Soft spoken men! I love when Salaar says Emaanjee..smiley31 smiley31 come here my boy smiley31https://x.com/the_linguistt/status/1794656548729536836?s=46

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Mujhe toh abhi dedo yeh bike ride scenesmiley19

ARY kya phirauti chahta hai Radd ke episode jaldi release karne ke liye mai dene ko taiyar hun smiley7

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

what the fracccckkkkk..are they going for a bike ride smiley43smiley42 smiley43 Also Emaan looks HAPPY smiley31

They already give me couple vibe❤️. Yeah she looks very happy. I wonder how Zain will affect them as she seems content with Salaar too.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Kitne pages karne honge?

Sixteen more pages.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

1000034146.jpg

1000034145.jpg

is this from the upcoming episode? smiley3

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

is this from the upcoming episode? smiley3

No from previous promo but since Salaar is in the same clothes so I think he will leave the house. Despite what ever Laeeq mamu says he still loves Salaar so if he leaves he will try to bring him back. Same for his family.