Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 4 months ago

#RADD is a beautiful emotional rollercoaster & each episode leaves a mark with strong development in the story ✨

The track of #Salaar & #Emaan just started & their track already taking the story to the next level 💯

#Zain started to feel regrets & left alone with sorrows.

#Salaar having his best part with that marriage proposal of #Emaan & now they got married & this dramatic turn puts a brilliant transition in the play.

Moreover, the emotional touch in this week's episode was done so brilliantly by the makers & actors & we saw some finest scenes between #AlamSaab #Emaan & #Zain.

#ShehriyarMunawwar continues to impress & this week it's #HibaBukhari who stole the limelight with her brilliant performance on every occasion.

#ArsalanNaseer this time got a challenging & valuable role & he brilliantly carried it.

Overall this drama speaks that it is a big production drama where every scene & angle is captured brilliantly with a high cinematic touch & story moves forward curiously ✨

I must say the winner of the season 💗

#PSU_Review #FOLLOW

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

#ShehriyarMunawwar continues to impress & this week it's #HibaBukhari who stole the limelight with her brilliant performance on every occasion.

#ArsalanNaseer this time got a challenging & valuable role & he brilliantly carried it.

Overall this drama speaks that it is a big production drama where every scene & angle is captured brilliantly with a high cinematic touch & story moves forward curiously ✨

I must say the winner of the season 💗

@Bold baki toh theek hai he brilliantly carried it 😮

Iss week Zain ki performance sabse ajeeb thi.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

@Bold baki toh theek hai he brilliantly carried it 😮

Iss week Zain ki performance sabse ajeeb thi.

I agree. I also didn't like his performance.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Must say Radd has indeed been the surprise of the year after all the previous disappointments Ary gave us ...smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Sorry Alam sahab but I want similar hug scene of Imaan Salar . I am replacing Salar here in my imaginationsmiley43. This hug is also sweet though.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Did they remove this scenesmiley7smiley7?

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

So excited he is smiley9

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

Was it bennifer bragelina that made the couple names a thing? I remember hearing bragelina and thinking who are the idiots who are using this? Do they think it is cool? Do they really think it will catch on?

.... And lo behold, everyone has a couple name now days smiley44... I get marriage invites with couple names... Wahan main extra ice cream kha ke aati hoon to punish them for this nonsense

yeah it might have been Brangelina super cringetastic.. i am glad i have never used these ship names non-ironically..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

Did they remove this scenesmiley7smiley7?

in the last episode you mean?