Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I don’t think any of us expected it to be a good watch..forget a great watch..all of us trolled it so bad when the teasers came out..at best I thought it would be a guilty pleasure..roastable drama..but OMG what a stunningly engaging play it’s turned out to be..it’s good to be surprised like this..Ary played its hand well..teasers dint click but the SHOW is totally delivering spot on and it’s just a great watch! Also Sherry hehe..what a turn man..!

This time Ary did reverse. Made episodes far better than the teaserssmiley27smiley27.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Emaanjee, will you please listen to Salaar..drooling over this teaser properly this time!smiley43 We gonna eat good!smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_NS_Jugui8

Hiba said this scene is very intesesmiley27

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i need to know more about what transpired all those years ago.. how come he has one younger and one older half sibling.. why would Salaar's mom marry her friend's husband? was there a man drought?

Maybe they will clarify it in the upcoming episodes. We also need to know how will Salaar change his perception. He directly said in one promo to his dad that whenever he looks like him he sees a killer.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

what I like here is that the misunderstanding and issues between Zain-Imaan was created so well..that Zain turning bitter and wanting revenge somewhat makes sense.

Also Salaar-Iman have gotten a fair bit of build up parallely..the characterizations are so much better and well defined. Radd has not been boring for a minute.

Yeah. I still feel Zain wasnt a bad person. He was just not destined to be with Imaan.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-6XY8_yH0

When I saw this promo I thought Emaan will be grey character and will be two timing. I hope this trailer is misleading and Emaan doesn't go after Zain. It will be so out of character. Maybe she will talk to Zain for Salaar sister but then Salaar will misunderstand the situation.

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Can someone tell me how to share gif?

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

This time Ary did reverse. Made episodes far better than the teaserssmiley27smiley27.

I am kinda in love with Ary shows lol..watched 3 shows back to back..sort of..and I loved JEJ and now Radd! I feel like colour grading of screen when I watch the episodes of these two shows..its really nice! Even Sherry's house in the show looks different and gorg! Ary doing good I feel...and Radd has really picked up as far as views go compared to its first few episodes..so the social media buzz is translating in YT views..and so many more people talking about it on twitter!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-6XY8_yH0

When I saw this promo I thought Emaan will be grey character and will be two timing. I hope this trailer is misleading and Emaan doesn't go after Zain. It will be so out of character. Maybe she will talk to Zain for Salaar sister but then Salaar will misunderstand the situation.

all these promos/ teasers are HITTING ME DIFFERENT NOWsmiley22smiley43 also plus marks for no Zain in this one.smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-mKgWaP00

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I am kinda in love with Ary shows lol..watched 3 shows back to back..sort of..and I loved JEJ and now Radd! I feel like colour grading of screen when I watch the episodes of these two shows..its really nice! Even Sherry's house in the show looks different and gorg! Ary doing good I feel...and Radd has really picked up as far as views go compared to its first few episodes..so the social media buzz is translating in YT views..and so many more people talking about it on twitter!

I have liked them since long time now. HUM though tries to bring new things most of the time they are very boring and they drag unnecessary. Ary shows are more addictive for me. Geo also drags it and they unnecessary add misery, like slap is very common so I am not fan of Geo.One thing good about Ary is that they have different production house. So, they will have variety.

Yeah. Radd has picked up. Since, sherry don't have online fans so it was bound to take time. I am so happy though people are liking it.Its gaining momentum.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

all these promos/ teasers are HITTING ME DIFFERENT NOWsmiley22smiley43 also plus marks for no Zain in this one.smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-mKgWaP00

In these promo it seems Imaan is already in love with Salaarsmiley27. The scene where Imaan gives her hand in the air while drivint and they join hands together is romantic I must saysmiley27. Also, thing to notice is Imaan herself gives her handsmiley27smiley27