Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

No no... Mamu for all his crap atleast wants the best for salaar.... Till he is here no one can ill treat him esp the brother who salaar is literally scared of

We need mamu to stop these low lifes from abusing salaar... And we need imaan to durust karo their dimaag... Till the time our boy learns to stand up for himself

He is thinking for best for Salaar but he is not looking closely at the surroundings. He is believing people he shouldn't

But, I think his classist personality steamed because his sister also married some middle class guy so I can understand.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: bips

I need to stop falling in love with the shows i am live watching.... First jej now this... Too frustrating to wait

Did anyone think that radd would be so good? When the promos came out all of us were making fun of it smiley36

I watch this show twice. Once live then on YouTube. Then watch the Salaar and Imaan scenes on loop smiley27

Lol I had low expectations from teaser 6 as hiba dialogue deliver seems to be so bad. But lowkey also was hopeful might turn out good. I had been impressed by Hibas script selection lately. The last promo was actually good.

But, first episode I watch it without any expectation. I was ready to make fun of the show too if it was roastable. I watched first episode solely for Hiba only.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Oh yess we will. Pareshan not!

He was seen grabbing Jameel's collar angrily, screaming at his father, doing dishoom dishoom, being savage and walking with Swag and confidence.smiley42

But one thing remained constant and that was "Emaan Ji" and his doe eyes.smiley27🥰😂

Waiting for all these scenes smiley42smiley42

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

this is so much better than the ship name I had in mind..I was gonna call them Saa-Maan! smiley39smiley8

maybe they are just best as Emaan-Salaar.smiley36

i have intense dislikes for ship names ..

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

He is thinking for best for Salaar but he is not looking closely at the surroundings. He is believing people he shouldn't

But, I think his classist personality steamed because his sister also married some middle class guy so I can understand.

i need to know more about what transpired all those years ago.. how come he has one younger and one older half sibling.. why would Salaar's mom marry her friend's husband? was there a man drought?

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Usne mujje mohabbat karni sikhayi thi toh esa kese hosakta hai ki mohabbat ka zikar ho or wo mere zehan mai na aye..smiley42

Some people just leave memories forever… for Imaan , zain is that person. I want Imaan to give Salaar this chance as well. Agar apko koi or chahne wala mil jaye jo apko pehli mohabbat se bhi zyada chahe toh kyu nahi ho sakta!!

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

This reminds me of mpht but in a good waysmiley37

Zain will be back to get Imaan for suresmiley6

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Palak is in love..Mala is a proud Mama today! smiley16 Good girl Palak..listened to us just in time..you gonna have blast watching Radd with us! smiley16 mohabbat ke khazaaney ko..Zara sa muskaraney do..Mohabbat hai haseeno ka, humein aazmaaney dosmiley42

I am super proud. Thanks Palak smiley27smiley27smiley31smiley31. Waiting for more people to watch it. Watch it guys and Join us guys for the discussion. You won't regret it.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

This reminds me of mpht but in a good waysmiley37

Zain will be back to get Imaan for suresmiley6

what I like here is that the misunderstanding and issues between Zain-Imaan was created so well..that Zain turning bitter and wanting revenge somewhat makes sense.

Also Salaar-Iman have gotten a fair bit of build up parallely..the characterizations are so much better and well defined. Radd has not been boring for a minute.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

My Most favorite from today's episode

Salaar's dialogue

"Aapko paake hi toh ehsaas hua hai ke Khuda mera bhi hai"

HAYEE MEIN SADKE JAWAAANNNNsmiley9smiley42

What a beautiful thought it is. Imaan is lucky to have a partner who thinks like that when it comes to her.smiley42

Yeh in dramas ne na dimaag kharab kiya hua hai mera warna achi khaasi practical and realistic bandi thi mein.smiley36

I am waiting for the moment when salaar says these cheesy dilogues directly to Imaan. Even Imaan says in one promo "Tumhari baatein sunkar kabi kisiko tumsey Mohabbat kyun nahi hui" smiley42smiley42. Imaan ji He only wants you. Others, he doesn't care.