Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Coming to the episodes. Mazaa agiyaa

I must say pace is tooo good. And story is getting interesting and interesting

Finally Salaar And Imaan got married šŸ˜ . That phone conversation of Imaan and Salar was the best scene šŸ¤©.

Laeeq mamu thand rakho. He is being too protective. Hopefully soon he will come to know the truth of salaar's step family.

Ek woh shehram hai jisky ghar main khana banta hai bus mahnoor ky haath ka nhi banta aur aur ek yeh salaar hai jisko imaan mili toh usseyehsaas hua hai ke Khuda uska bhi hai

Two green forest characters. I am glad that if shehram is going then we are getting salaar. He is such a softie and pure hearted

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I donā€™t think any of us expected it to be a good watch..forget a great watch..all of us trolled it so bad when the teasers came out..at best I thought it would be a guilty pleasure..roastable drama..but OMG what a stunningly engaging play itā€™s turned out to be..itā€™s good to be surprised like this..Ary played its hand well..teasers dint click but the SHOW is totally delivering spot on and itā€™s just a great watch! Also Sherry hehe..what a turn man..!

smiley36

IMG_20240524_061539.jpg

Word Count: 0

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hona toh nhi chaiye šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚

Koi pagal hi hoga to choose zain over salar smiley36

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Btw, i didn't understand why salaars parents wanted to cancel the rishta...

So what if the girls parents found out that everything belonged to salaar

.. Isn't that a good thing that they will be happy that their daughter is getting married to someone rich

I didn't understand what happened

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: bips

.. Isn't that a good thing that they will be happy that their daughter is getting married to someone rich

They want to get hands on his property and money which Salar's parents don't want obviously..

Finally saw the episode šŸ„¹

Iā€™m so mad we didnā€™t get to see their Nikkah but man that last phone call has my whole smiley27 ā€œAap se tumā€ šŸ„¹ Also her saying sorry (like she used to on reflex with Zain) but heā€™s having none of that coz this was his decision too. Ugh. Loved it.

Did anyone notice how Salaar decided to change gears into black kurta shalwar hotness the moment her proposal came smiley37 So much improvement already lol

What even is this Laiq Mamo because sab se Ajeeb villain woh hain - I donā€™t get him at all. For someone whoā€™s supposedly shrewd heā€™s acting pretty dumb. Pata nai kab samajh aye gi uncle ko that heā€™s being played. He believes the most outrageous nonsense about Salaar but he himself also has zero faith in him. Just one more person who wants to control him. Hard pass smiley21

Also the actress who plays Salaarā€™s sister is not za best. Not feeling that character. Could have been better casted considering sheā€™s his only hamdard and ally in that house.

Next week looks like Laiq Mamoā€™s hissy fit smiley39

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want this drama to come everyday. It's difficult to wait and also with these many characters Salaar and Iman together will not have much screen time.

Originally posted by: bips

From Laiq mamo and sisterā€™s MIL conversation it looked like the step mom and dad had asked for dowry. He was talking about money keh why did they ask for money because Salaar has everything he needs and more.

Then from the phone call it looked like the MIL was blackmailing stepmom that she will reveal their lies n what not and were asking for money/house maybe. Basically the evil step mom and dad wanted this rishta cancelled because too much had been revealed on both sides. Soā€¦ they were in a conundrum keh how do we cancel it.

Lo and behold, Salaar walks in as the perfect scapegoat with taaza taaza Nikkah ka haar to solve all their problems smiley36

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think drama viewers are content with whatever little scenes they get of their favorite pair. In general, for most of the reel couples, we get very few scenes. But viewers celebrate those small scenes they get.