Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Fraccckkk.. episode 15 promo..excuse me smiley43 Sherry Hiba last frame! smiley43smiley43 Oh shit I think I’m in love with them and they LOOOOKKK SO DAMN GOOD smiley43 I’m in love now smiley43smiley43 yaar this is just smiley43 Emaan Salaar smiley42smiley42smiley42 ufffff AAHH someone save me smiley42

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Watching promo for the next episode on loop..I’m a gone case smiley11 and now that they are married..there is so much of them we will be getting..smiley43smiley43smiley43 omg I CANT WAIT ..Salaar gonna cry in her lap..he gonna protect her..she gonna protect him..he gonna grow a spine ..OMG smiley31 we got damn lucky..smiley31

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Ep 8 smiley40

Imaan is quick to judge Salar smiley13smiley24 Didn’t like it, poor him being the scapegoat. His sister will do something. Also zain’s mom uff.. zain ki phuppho ki nafrat mai apne bete ki zindagi tabah kr rhi hai…

pura episode planning plottingsmiley36

That’s it.. loved the scene where zain gifted the house to both his mom and Imaan. smiley42 He’s what a man should be, but his character will get spoiled by his mom.smiley22

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Ep 9

smiley7zain ki mom uff ye planning ki hai, bechara zain kitna pyaar karta hai or imaan bhismiley19I feel zain or salar ki sister ka kuch ho sakta haismiley36

But I like zain too, not just salar.
That prank zain pulled at Imaansmiley37 that was funny. I had a hint ki clashes honge, which we saw at the shop where they were purchasing dress for Imaan, choti si takraar hui.. Salar ko gifts bhi mil rahe per wapis lene ke liye. Salar’s mama is coming. Is he good or bad? I will figure it out.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Emaan and Salaar looking wayyyyy tooo pretty in this scene! I like that main leads talk to each other in this show!! https://youtu.be/ZrPBgEiIBUY?si=kuIh0i0j1BdVZATC

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

That phone call scene between the two was too cute yaar smiley43

Also Salar's "Ap ko pake hi to ahsas hua hai khuda mera bhi hai..." just melted my heart all over smiley42

Really loving this show..smiley41

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Emaan and Salaar looking wayyyyy tooo pretty in this scene! I like that main leads talk to each other in this show!! https://youtu.be/ZrPBgEiIBUY?si=kuIh0i0j1BdVZATC

They both looked too good in this epi...Iman in red and salar in black smiley42

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Kitna excited the yrr hum log iski entry ke liyesmiley12

Mamu alag hi villain bane baithe hain smiley7

Haadi kahin ka 😏

Originally posted by: mala06

Its a complement. you are the shining star of our forum. We love your posts here.

Bus kar pagli rulaye gi kya 🤪

It's always nice to interact with you smiley31