Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I hope Wahaj doesn't work with A list actresses after TB 2. After all there arent any fights with Hareem , Azekah or Hira Mani fans smiley36

Seriously. He can be the next Danish/Feroze and get all the other gals and make no fuss smiley36 I heard mentions of Soniya. Bring it on lol

It’s all so so dumb, I swear. And over what ? Kyunke the Mein pairing didn’t work? Blame the writer not the fans please 🙏 Hania and Wahaj are pretty loved magar logo ko bhool jata hai that Hania is also an A lister and his very good friend smiley27

Wahaj probably goes through the whole set of these when he sees his TL smiley37

https://x.com/tesbihimamesi/status/1811318760323555592?s=46

So. Much. Fuss 🤦🏻‍♀️

About the ending to Dil Nawaz I’m guessing it’s some bittersweet tragedy. I get the vibe from the Neelam Wahaj clips you sent. No way human + jinn is getting a HEA. Hint ? smiley36

Also this edit has to be the SMOOTHEST edit transition ever - fave fave faveeeeeeeee

Junaid to Murtu like BAM!

https://x.com/_styles_25/status/1811486615925325924?s=46

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Khair rehne do… yeh tou roz ka hai.

About the ending to Dil Nawaz I’m guessing it’s some bittersweet tragedy. I get the vibe from the Neelam Wahaj clips you sent. No way human + jinn is getting a HEA. Hint ? smiley36

It's tragic if you only consider their love story. There's also a third angle with Minal Khan.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I really have no issues with either yumna or wahaj working opposite newbies or unpopular actor or actresses. I don't endorse this distinction being made as A ,B, C listers based on somebody's popularity among masses. Who are we to grade someone as B or C just because they are not popular?

As long as the cast can act n delivers an engaging plot and story,whether it is A or B or C as being "labelled" here or conventional/ unconventional pairing , age appropriate or inappropriate all these takes the back seat.

I would love to see Wahaj's next with Sajal, Iqra, Seher, Soniya , Saba, Sanam, Mahira etc I would also love to see him with Hareem, Neelam, kinza,urwa,mawra .

Would love to see yumna's next with other actors like farhan, AAA, HAA, Hamsa Sohail etc.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well the fact is that Wahaj was paired with Azekah in Mein . Even in SMD, Hira is opposite him although we don’t know the story yet.

Hahaha and the show was promoted with him and ayeza so everyone knows who headlined that show.. also Maria b did a special ps with ayeza and wahaj in a foreign location, not with the actual pair azekah and wahajsmiley36

Yeah we still don't know about hira angle and its just your assumption that she's paired opposite him when infact we haven't gotten any bts which implies that they are together in that show.

But yes we got tons of bts of mahaj, which clearly gives away that they are paired opposite eachother. And the main fact, kaddu uncle announced the show with mahaj and not hira, so his post clearly cements who's headlining the show. But if you wanna be in denial then I can't do anything.

Btw are you watching jaan se pyaari jooni as you seem to be very fond of hira mani? I wanna give it a try, if you think hira is doing good in that then I'll start watching the show

2RsFan thumbnail

The annoucements mean nothing. Azekah wasn’t part of any announcements or promotions for Mein but she had a bigger role than Wahaj.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I really have no issues with either yumna or wahaj working opposite newbies or unpopular actor or actresses. I don't endorse this distinction being made as A ,B, C listers based on somebody's popularity among masses. Who are we to grade someone as B or C just because they are not popular?

Yes people seem to forget that Wahaj himself wasn’t an A lister before TB. The supposedly C list actresses used to be his frequent heroines back then .

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 months ago