Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Well i used to think that Yumna is shy and wahaj is not but here roles are reversed smiley36

But now It seems Yumna is talkative person smiley36

Wahaj was quite funny though with his one liners. Waise tou dono won my heart. I swear the level of attention and catering these two gave to fans was amazing. We were talking to them for like a long time and they were totally in it, no rush no attitude nothing. Just so sweet and accommodating.

You know sometimes you love someone on screen but then you’re so disappointed when you meet them? This had the complete opposite effect. They’ve built an even bigger place in my heart because I’ve never met 2 people who are so down to earth and chill and respectful ❤️ I told Wahaj keh we need another tour post season 2 😭

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahaj was quite funny though with his one liners. Waise tou dono won my heart. I swear the level of attention and catering these two gave to fans was amazing. We were talking to them for like a long time and they were totally in it, no rush no attitude nothing. Just so sweet and accommodating.

You know sometimes you love someone on screen but then you’re so disappointed when you meet them? This had the complete opposite effect. They’ve built an even bigger place in my heart because I’ve never met 2 people who are so down to earth and chill and respectful ❤️ I told Wahaj keh we need another tour post season 2 😭

Yeah sometimes when we meet someone in real our perception changed about them. In my case i try to not meet my favorites in real because maybe I will be disappointed by them. It happened to me several times.

I have heard many stories from fans how some celebs are so rude and don't care.

But i am happy you loved them more by meeting Yumhaj in person. You gave me more reasons to meet them. Hopefully i will meet them some day 🙏

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah sometimes when we meet someone in real our perception changed about them. In my case i try to not meet my favorites in real because maybe I will be disappointed by them. It happened to me several times.

I have heard many stories from fans how some celebs are so rude and don't care.

But i am happy you loved them more by meeting Yumhaj in person. You gave me more reasons to meet them. Hopefully i will meet them some day 🙏

They are total jaanus, you will love them even more. Guaranteed 👍🏼

FROM MEERAB AND MURTASIM 😭🥹

https://x.com/aayateishq/status/1819419143252402674?s=46

https://x.com/rashi_tales/status/1819427429158715513?s=46

No fandom is winning like ours rn 🤧❤️

Turkey fans part of the craze too 🥹❤️

https://x.com/bluehopes3/status/1819422362011365531?s=46

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

faltu extra words added

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Someone needs to keep the gel away from Wahaj. Again that chipku hairstyle smiley26

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Someone needs to keep the gel away from Wahaj. Again that chipku hairstyle smiley26

Was it that? I thought he had just showered. Event se pehle itni gel ka Kya point hai