Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It's same for whole FD... following so many just coz of tours

Yumna is giving us Yumhaj content. This time she is CEO of the fd smiley9smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Fad_ePCdz/?igsh=MTY5emtzNjVoMGJxZA==

Murtsaim after showing attitude to his "Biwi "smiley36

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

The Dallas Organizers were super sweet and for that reason alone I was able to meet them twice actually. The meeting at the event was kind of rushed and chaotic. Too many people. But luckily one of my friends who wasn’t able to get her meet and greet that night contacted the organisers and they were able to arrange one for few fans who missed out the next day. And I tagged along too. We met them late at night right before Yumna’s birthday for around half an hour. There were just a few of us there so got a lot of one on one time.

Reason I’m asking for DMs is because I don’t want any negativity around the tour or the people organising it since they were so sweet and accommodating for us. And Yumna Wahaj themselves are such private people. Also you know IF and there’s been trolling on Reddit. So best to be safe. At least till the tour is over.

We mostly chatted about Tere Bin, DNUTN, Yumna’s upcoming project and SMD. They were both such warm people and despite having been out shopping all day and roaming around they were so fresh when they met us. Got everything I wanted and more. I’m still a bit dazed 🥹

If there’s a specific question you can DM me.

Hey. Did you ask anything about season 2 shooting schedule 😊

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Fw-lmvcPR/?igsh=MTNhYmJtc3Fma2FpcQ==

Its true in case of These two beautiful human beings. They are lovesmiley27smiley27

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago