Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 8 days ago

Here is promo for the next episode.

https://youtu.be/JqkEb43Lfn8?si=5g3MbNL0sr9rN9pc

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 8 days ago

Typically, dramas or series can become dull and drag towards the end, but this series is only getting more intense. With two episodes left, it's clear that things are about to heat up.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

With only two episodes left, many of the scenes shown in the promo still haven't happened. We're about to see a vengeful Munna taking on the corrupt politicians.

At this point do you think ther are only 2 episodes left?

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

I have a feeling that Munna and Zarnab’s wedding might happen in the final episode. I think that Zarnab will be preparing for the wedding when she learns about Munna’s death.

I’d be genuinely surprised if Munna survives in the end. While I hope for a happy ending for MunZar, I also think that Munna’s death will be a fitting conclusion to the story.

I don't want Munna to die before he take Faris Ahmed down!

What, do you think, will happen to Rehmati?

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

It's a bit surprising that Mifra is so concerned about Munna's condition since she has only met him twice. Her worry seems a bit out of place.

Maybe because she met a man of his words fr the first time!

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

I find it a bit ironic that Mifra’s uncle is so judgmental towards Faris, given that he’s often abused his power to cater to his niece's whims. I know Faris is worse, but it’s frustrating to see Mifra and her uncle acting like good people when they’ve clearly engaged in questionable behavior themselves.

It’s hard to overlook Mifra’s early actions in the series, where she used her uncle’s influence to manipulate Faris, and her previous attitude towards Munna. Why the sudden sympathy for Munna when she earlier used to laugh at him and use him to taunt Faris?

Did Mifra have anything against Munna? I felt she had problem with Faris & Zarnab being close! And, she said all those to create doubts in Faris's mind regarding MunZar & it was like she was mocking him about Zarnab choosing a gunda(Munna) over him(a bureaucrat), and bing a bureaucrat was the sole reason for his ego & arrogance that got him be disloyal to Zarnab! And she did things to get Faris be corrupted in the eyes of Zarnab & her father!

Her intention was to break up Faris & Zarnab's engagement!

I remember her reading a book with a weird name in the beginning, something which menat like why men choose disloyal women!

And I did hear her recently say something like "the thing, people like us(her), indulge in is called affair(chakkar) only!"

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 7 days ago
LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Campo Bom Nova GIF by Amploimoveis

Oh my gosh.They killed Muazzam.

Video gif. A tiny tabby kitten covers its mouth with its paw as if it's shocked.

I’m kind of sad that he died.

Munna's first kill.

Entertainment aspect of te show came to an end! I wonde why was his wife mentioned in recent episode if he was to be killed this soon, I mean I feel bad!

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

I have a feeling that Zarnab and her father might be the only ones to survive. They’re the only genuinely good characters who haven’t done anything wrong.

For some weird reasons I feel Zarnab might die & Munna will live! According to Munna, Shagufta's prayers were not with Dilbar & hence Dilbar was expected to be extra careful! Here, Munna has Zarnab's prayers for him to be safe!

Everyone including politicians dying wouldn't change a thing about the current equation between thugs & politicians! Munna need to live, to make things different from the way how Rehmati handled things!🥹

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 days ago
I have a strong feeling Zarnab will die, and Munna will become more powerful.
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 days ago
Guys, how many episodes are left?