Posted: 1 years ago

Title inspired by: 

Na kajre ki dhar na motiyo ke haar

Na koi kiya singar phir bhi kitni sundar ho

Tum kitni sundar ho

Tum kitni sundar ho

Today is Prince’s dastar bandhi ceremony. Sahiba had decorated the paath room once again. She was doing this for the past 3 days. When everyone was allowed in, it was simply breathtaking serene. Daarji and Bebe gave her lots of blessings along with Hansraj Phupha and Prabjyot Bua. 

The granthis and all our guests had arrived. We had even had one of our distant relatives, Ranveer Brar attend. Ranveer was a well known chef across India. 

Sahiba looked so beautiful. She has this understated beauty which is rather refreshing. She barely uses any makeup, and still manages to turn heads around. In view of this fact, I’ve made it a point that she has to use the Brar cars for both pickup and drop offs to and from her store, simply because I cannot have other guys ogling my wife. She was very fiercely against my decision, but Dad made her understand it was for her own safety and my mental sanity if you ask me.

During the sermon, I would take some random excuse to look at her discreetly. When the time came for tying the turban on Prince, Sandhu family’s elders along with Daarji tied the turban around Prince. I was shamelessly looking at my wife who was engrossed in talking to the Sandhu family females.

At last when the turban was tied, Prince took out a brooch from a nicely decorated box. The brooch was of the Khalsa sign with a peacock feather. It resembled the way our last guru, Guru Govind Singh would tie his turban. Everyone loves the way it completed Prince’s look. When Daarji asked Prince who gave this to him; Prince ran and put his arms around Sahiba and gave her a peck on the cheek as his way of saying thank you. Everyone praised Sahiba for her thoughtfulness.

As I made my way distributing kadha prasad, I heard Prabjyot Bua’s saasu telling both Sahiba and Bua, “Puttar, if you had been unmarried then I would have snatched you for my eldest grandson Kuljeet. Look, he's right there. You two would have made such a lovely pair..”

I could see Sahiba’s discomfort. Perhaps it was because she felt awkward that these kinds of things were being said to her in my vicinity. Either way, I am not going to have other guys taarofying my Sahiba while she barely gives me any ghaas, nor am I going to have elderly grandmas trying to match and fix my wife with their grandkids!

While giving kadha prasad, I said with a smile taking a full eyeful glance at my vohti,  “Ab meri aur Sahiba ki dori toh Rab ne baandh di. Aap bas thoda sa late ho gaye.” I made sure to slightly touch Sahiba’s hands when I gave her the prasad. I saw her surprised expressions. Those lovely hazel eyes were full of questions as my fingers touched her palm. She didn’t even have kajal, and still she had hirni jaisi aankhein.  Nor did she adorn herself with any pearls or gold yet still her face glowed. Her lips were bare yet they still resembled rose petals. Her beauty lies in her simplicity and her thoughts. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Despite all the harshness she has endured, her face radiates with inner peace. 

Honestly speaking, if I could have my way, I’d have grabbed her hand, and taken her to a more secluded area. There, I would have marked her as taken by making sure her hickey is prominently visible to others. That would have prevented the grandmas from even thinking of match fixing a taken lady. Nevertheless, this is wishful thinking. If Sahiba ever even got an inkling of my wild thoughts, either she’d beat me up with a broom,  or run terrified from Brar Mansion once again (check Rang Barse OS). I couldn’t afford either option. Ya toh yeh ghar walon ke saamne meri izzat ka falooda nikalegi, ya ghar chhor kar meri jaan nikaal degi!

As I was busy in my thoughts while distributing the prasad, I saw that Kuljeet was being introduced to Sahiba. Why can’t Prabjyot Bua’s saasu give up! I need to hurry there, before he starts flirting with her. 

If Kuljeet wasn’t enough to raise my blood pressure, Ranveer Brar, my 6th cousin, was ensuring it. He praised the langar food, telling Bebe her hands have a magical touch.

My ever gracious Bebe too corrected him, “Ranveer, khana ka intezaam sara Sahiba ne kiya hai. Usne hi khana banaya hai.

“Bhabhi, mujhe toh laga Bebe ne banaya tha, isliye bola ke unke haath choom loonga! Par iss case mein Angad meri taraf se kar sakta hai.” Ranveer replied laughingly and causing everyone else to laugh wholeheartedly, well except for Sahiba who was busy trying to hide her hands! This was just like the day of our wedding, when I had thought it was Seerat under the veil, and Sahiba was fidgeting and hiding her hands when I said I wanted to hold her hand! This idiot girl thinks that I’m going to kiss her hands in front of everyone right now? Jhalli hai yeh!

While seeing off Prabjyot Bua’s in-laws, I came to see Kuljeet who was still very animatedly speaking with Sahiba. Seeing me approach, Sahiba excused herself, and went away.

Kuljeet remarked how shy Sahiba was, " Woh sharma kar chali gayi.

I wanted to correct him first, my wife is no chhui-mui types, she’s a real sherni. Just look at her younger sister!  Secondly, she left because of narazagi. She doesn’t bother wasting even a second on me.

The next shocker that Kuljeet threw was asking if Sahiba had any younger sisters, because he’d be interested. Somehow Veer also looked shocked hearing this too. Now I am thinking of Keerat making churma out of Kuljeet! What a soothing vision that would be! Instead, I told him that her sister was too young for marriage. Somehow on this statement, I think I saw Veer give a sigh of relief. Maybe I’m thinking too much, making random connections. I should get some sleep. Maybe Sahiba would come in my dreams to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome.. loved it 😍 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Man I laughed so hard! 

The No-Ghaas line did it for me 🤣🤣

Then Keerat making Churma of this guy. 🤣🤣🤣

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Man I laughed so hard! 

The No-Ghaas line did it for me 🤣🤣

Then Keerat making Churma of this guy. 🤣🤣🤣

Glad that we can share a laugh at paranoid jealous Angad!

Abhimita_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi thank you thank you , amazing and was too funny I like your Angad more than on serial , I will waiting for more

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Title inspired by: 

Tum kitni sundar ho

Tum kitni sundar ho

Today is Prince’s dastar bandhi ceremony. Sahiba had decorated the paath room once again. She was doing this for the past 3 days. When everyone was allowed in, it was simply breathtaking serene. Daarji and Bebe gave her lots of blessings along with Hansraj Phupha and Prabjyot Bua. 

The granthis and all our guests had arrived. We had even had one of our distant relatives, Ranveer Brar attend. Ranveer was a well known chef across India. 

Sahiba looked so beautiful. She has this understated beauty which is rather refreshing. She barely uses any makeup, and still manages to turn heads around. In view of this fact, I’ve made it a point that she has to use the Brar cars for both pickup and drop offs to and from her store, simply because I cannot have other guys ogling my wife. She was very fiercely against my decision, but Dad made her understand it was for her own safety and my mental sanity if you ask me.

During the sermon, I would take some random excuse to look at her discreetly. When the time came for tying the turban on Prince, Sandhu family’s elders along with Daarji tied the turban around Prince. I was shamelessly looking at my wife who was engrossed in talking to the Sandhu family females.

At last when the turban was tied, Prince took out a brooch from a nicely decorated box. The brooch was of the Khalsa sign with a peacock feather. It resembled the way our last guru, Guru Govind Singh would tie his turban. Everyone loves the way it completed Prince’s look. When Daarji asked Prince who gave this to him; Prince ran and put his arms around Sahiba and gave her a peck on the cheek as his way of saying thank you. Everyone praised Sahiba for her thoughtfulness.

As I made my way distributing kadha prasad, I heard Prabjyot Bua’s saasu telling both Sahiba and Bua, “Puttar, if you had been unmarried then I would have snatched you for my eldest grandson Kuljeet. Look, he's right there. You two would have made such a lovely pair..”

I could see Sahiba’s discomfort. Perhaps it was because she felt awkward that these kinds of things were being said to her in my vicinity. Either way, I am not going to have other guys taarofying my Sahiba while she barely gives me any ghaas, nor am I going to have elderly grandmas trying to match and fix my wife with their grandkids!

While giving kadha prasad, I said with a smile taking a full eyeful glance at my vohti,  “Ab meri aur Sahiba ki dori toh Rab ne baandh di. Aap bas thoda sa late ho gaye.” I made sure to slightly touch Sahiba’s hands when I gave her the prasad. I saw her surprised expressions. Those lovely hazel eyes were full of questions as my fingers touched her palm. She didn’t even have kajal, and still she had hirni jaisi aankhein.  Nor did she adorn herself with any pearls or gold yet still her face glowed. Her lips were bare yet they still resembled rose petals. Her beauty lies in her simplicity and her thoughts. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Despite all the harshness she has endured, her face radiates with inner peace. 

Honestly speaking, if I could have my way, I’d have grabbed her hand, and taken her to a more secluded area. There, I would have marked her as taken by making sure her hickey is prominently visible to others. That would have prevented the grandmas from even thinking of match fixing a taken lady. Nevertheless, this is wishful thinking. If Sahiba ever even got an inkling of my wild thoughts, either she’d beat me up with a broom,  or run terrified from Brar Mansion once again (check Rang Barse OS). I couldn’t afford either option. Ya toh yeh ghar walon ke saamne meri izzat ka falooda nikalegi, ya ghar chhor kar meri jaan nikaal degi!

As I was busy in my thoughts while distributing the prasad, I saw that Kuljeet was being introduced to Sahiba. Why can’t Prabjyot Bua’s saasu give up! I need to hurry there, before he starts flirting with her. 

If Kuljeet wasn’t enough to raise my blood pressure, Ranveer Brar, my 6th cousin, was ensuring it. He praised the langar food, telling Bebe her hands have a magical touch.

My ever gracious Bebe too corrected him, “Ranveer, khana ka intezaam sara Sahiba ne kiya hai. Usne hi khana banaya hai.

“Bhabhi, mujhe toh laga Bebe ne banaya tha, isliye bola ke unke haath choom loonga! Par iss case mein Angad meri taraf se kar sakta hai.” Ranveer replied laughingly and causing everyone else to laugh wholeheartedly, well except for Sahiba who was busy trying to hide her hands! This was just like the day of our wedding, when I had thought it was Seerat under the veil, and Sahiba was fidgeting and hiding her hands when I said I wanted to hold her hand! This idiot girl thinks that I’m going to kiss her hands in front of everyone right now? Jhalli hai yeh!

While seeing off Prabjyot Bua’s in-laws, I came to see Kuljeet who was still very animatedly speaking with Sahiba. Seeing me approach, Sahiba excused herself, and went away.

Kuljeet remarked how shy Sahiba was, " Woh sharma kar chali gayi.

I wanted to correct him first, my wife is no chhui-mui types, she’s a real sherni. Just look at her younger sister!  Secondly, she left because of narazagi. She doesn’t bother wasting even a second on me.

The next shocker that Kuljeet threw was asking if Sahiba had any younger sisters, because he’d be interested. Somehow Veer also looked shocked hearing this too. Now I am thinking of Keerat making churma out of Kuljeet! What a soothing vision that would be! Instead, I told him that her sister was too young for marriage. Somehow on this statement, I think I saw Veer give a sigh of relief. Maybe I’m thinking too much, making random connections. I should get some sleep. Maybe Sahiba would come in my dreams to me.

First question, who is Prince? 😆 That little boy we see in the show? His name is Prince?

And the amazing story! ❤️ It's so cute! Especially Angad's reactions 🤣 not to forget Veer! Poor guy must have been so afraid that Kuljeet would marry Keerat since he did not get Sahiba 🤣And no Angad, for the first time you assumed correctly 😆.

And you forgot to tag me! 😭

Edited by mirai07 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirai07

First question, who is Prince? 😆 That little boy we see in the show? His name is Prince?

And the amazing story! ❤️ It's so cute! Especially Angad's reactions 🤣 not to forget Veer! Poor guy must have been so afraid that Kuljeet would marry Keerat since he did not get Sahiba 🤣And no Angad, for the first time you assumed correctly 😆.

And you forgot to tag me! 😭

Dear, I tried to tag you after editing the post, but it was greyed out :( I didn’t know what to do! 

Yes the little boy is Prince Sandhu, son of Prabjyot and Hansraj Sandhu.

Well, jealous Angad can’t be super assertive in front of Sahiba, because we know Sahiba right! Sahiba knows exactly how to shut him up!

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yaar... Angad is gonna go crazy in her love anyone. You should give him at least a few moments of peace till then. But noooo... You are hell bent on making tadap in her love! So mean!!

Also you are mean because my naazuk si Dil ki haalat bigatti Jaa Rahi hai Teri wajah se 

averma4583 thumbnail

Done!Next I posted he's still the same Akdu!

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Huh? Tu toh meri baath seriously le li!