Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Virat is in comfortable position with pakhi and sai, if someone comes into sai's life then we can see tha thadap. Till then he will play this sai is love and pakhi is farz drama. If he feels there is danger to his place in sai's life then he will flip overnight. If he is like this even Kaku cannot help him.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

He can't take sides.jhumka is sai and boonda is pakhi.🤣you know he is Ghum hai kisikey earring mein.

Sahi pakda...⭐️

Pakhi calls it boonda & Sai calls it jhumka

OMG I am ROFL-ing 🤣

Aminarose31 thumbnail

we need a cameo right now,then we see his farz.😆

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Today's episode was mostly filler. Pakhi accuses him of indulging in an affair with Sai. Virat didn't keep quiet. He explained to her the reason the earring stuck on his collar and how Sai saved his life and proved in front of everyone that Pakhi's intentions are wrong not his but still I feel he should have given it back to her some more. The amount of accusations she made on him, whatever Virat said was not enough.

Anyways, BK indirectly told Virat to leave Pakhi and choose Sai because Sai is his real happiness but Virat talked about his 3 favorite words, farz, zimmedari and vaada and indirectly said he can't leave Pakhi due to his vaada and zimmedari. I wonder when will he realize that he is indeed making his farz and zimmedari his pao ki bediyan as BK said.

Pakhi throws Sai's lunchbox in the trash can and lies to Sai that Vinu threw it. Sai told one good dialogue to her, till you sow seeds of hatred for me in Vinu's mind I am nor gonna leave this place because I will make sure the seeds of hatred do not grow into a tree.

Ashwini tries to give gyaan to BK about parivar ki khushi and BK shuts her mouth.

Dishasuji thumbnail

Honestly I always skip pakrat scene but today I watched it....it was fun ...nibba nibbi😂was fighting ...Virat ki bolti band ho jati h mature wife k samne...

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

BTW how many enjoyed P's class to V today?

I did🥳

more classes to come

Jabtak Virat ka farz rahega P class leti rahegi

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

we need a cameo right now,then we see his farz.😆

I think this is the perfect time to introduce someone in sai's life. I want this punya kaam to be done by Kaku and see iska farz kitna bhaari hai. Kaku should say as u cannot leave ur farz so lets bring someone into sai's life, for how long sai will be alone.
Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kya pagal aurat hai P khud tiffin ko dustbin me dalke dustbin hi uta ke chal di Sai ko dikhane

LadyD thumbnail

Don’t know what’s definition of affair, farz, zimmedari in Virats dictionary. So what he is doing with Sai of he can’t leave P?

Sunny needs to be here ASAP. Him & Kaku can straighten this vadaa boy. Sunny can get a cameo guy for Sai to give Virat shock.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Aminarose31 thumbnail

I think he hides behind the word farz.But the truth is that he is sure that Sai will not accept him.and he f*ck UP.🤣