Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ghum TRP has gone down to 2.0. They dragged this DNA track and the mahasangam with maati didn't work.

Serves them right , mahasangram anyways never work for ghum. Upar se Kian also they need to recast a smaller boy or cut his track , people have no interest watching faltu tracks.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

her parents as parents were very irresponsible …Virat deciding to die with Sai..instead of raising his kids and Sai..letting him stay with her instead of sending him to the kids. That was totally selfish. I’ve heard of stories where wives were trapped in cars after accidents,,and they insisted the husband go be with the children..but here this couple who couldn’t live with each other..suddenly wanted to die with each other and abandoned the children.. That really didn’t show Sairat in a good light..☹️

Sai was satya's legal wife when they died. It was funny.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also Hitesh nd Bhavika don't hype ,SaRaj much. They need to do it. Shehzada types galti maat karo yaha jo usne ki thi

https://x.com/banisha23522919/status/1836671904406491574

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Adopt nahi inherit 😂😂😂..

Savi is virat’s daughter and has chavan genes 🧬 which do come out .. since she was brought up by her badi ajji .. ( Kaku the great ) she displays her traits of bossiness .. soon all her in laws will start doing vahini vahini to her .. rather saying bhabhi bhabhi to her.. her poor sasuma is already hiding vodka in pani ki bottle

I meant inbornsmiley44, it became adopt thanks to my keyboard & rishta talks.

As long as she doesn't become like her father who saves criminals. It's fine.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Also Hitesh nd Bhavika don't hype ,SaRaj much. They need to do it. Shehzada types galti maat karo yaha jo usne ki thi

I am glad trp decreased. Makers and actors taking the show granted.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes it is totally selfish and irresponsible

That is why I say they were not fit to be parents at all ....Every time they were nurturing their egos nothing else mattered to them.

Savi luckily getting a set of parents who loves her to the core in Ishanthanu .

When virat was behind sai as a psycho, he locked both sai & savi in room. Both didn't care how will it affect a kid. Virat got sai arrested, planned to have a family with pakhi, savi, vinu. Sai had to run away from police station to meet her daughter. Worst parents.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 hours ago

Serves them right , mahasangram anyways never work for ghum. Upar se Kian also they need to recast a smaller boy or cut his track , people have no interest watching faltu tracks.

Oh I didn't know mahasangam had always been negative thing in Ghum. Still SP used Ghum for Maati. smiley36

They need to bring some creativity to the show instead of blatantly copying YHM. Parenting angle didn't give them TRP. Since they have focused on the leads this week it might increase.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ppl might disagree with me, I don't think hyping the jodi can impact TRP audience. All of this happens on online. In terms of online, Saraj and show are already popular. What matters is the storyline. I have watched a couple of eps in AAA. The cinematography, camera work and acting are all subpar. I can't even watch the show because the constant cam movement. But ppl like it because it is fresh and storyline for them is intriguing.

Shez time TRP was there irrespective of Jodi promotion. Rishta just fluctuates between 2.1-2.2 because of stale storyline. Since they have a loyal audience TRP will fluctuate untill they mess up the whole story completelty. Ghum needs to work on storyline.

Edited by Manny_123 - 10 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Last week dna track revelation with mahasangam decreased trp. Ghum makers might show their amazing creativity now to increase trp smiley39

I think the extended episodes destroyed the quality .. 21 minutes is a good amount of episodes where leads can act together ..

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think the extended episodes destroyed the quality .. 21 minutes is a good amount of episodes where leads can act together ..

Channel played with ghum. 45 min episodes telecast for 2-3 weeks. This week duration decreased. Let's see.