Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mikis

OHHHHHHH they are gonna have one of those "accidental" sindoor scenes?!?! like last time when they driving home from the hospital after her 2nd accident...

makes sense...typical ITV scene....Faith showing them they belong together type scene

dikhao dikhao show more of such cliches. Dekhne bhi maara aata hai
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sab07

It would have been hilarious if they showed hot air baloon n Virat excited at possibility of going on it w Sai as Savi is doing zid- PL notice n shoots it down w air gun- Virat ki hawa nikal di types.

Inko bigamy dikhana hae to thoda entertaining tarike se dikhae. Ye aisa bhabhi ji ghar pe hae type plot ko serious bana k dikhate he to maza bhi nahi aata.

Weird fetishes they all have 🤢

Rosyme thumbnail

Ayesha s dance appearance with crew

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpdI2hSAgeI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
xfiles thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

After all the hype, I feel Holi is going to be a hilarious one with no significant outcome.

Come next week and we will be back to Virat giving lovey dovey looks to Sai, Sai trying to win Vinu’s love and Didi trying to spoil every frame with her manhoos chehra.🤔

I don’t have much hope.

Remember last Holi-

after Sai clearing Virat’s name in front of the world and Virat’s bhang- induced romance, the next day was terrible with him shouting at Sai and - Didi, of all people, calling the shots on whether Sai should treat Virat or not. 😡

And on top of that, thankless Aswini shouting at Sai for giving him bhaang.

It was so disgusting and difficult to watch.

They showed Sai in her worst possible phase.

Her self respect took a massive hit!

Sorry for being a spoilsport- but I have no expectation from this toxic team of Vanku and his writers. 🤔

So keeping an open mind and trying to watch every episode and scene as stand-alone, to preserve my sanity!

End of rant 🙏

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LadyD

I think it was just to show difference in his reaction. He goes from forced complements VS genuine admiration.

To show how he is stuck between duty & love. One day love will take over duty.

I have learnt not to look too much into Virats actions or word. But from what I understand Virat usually does what the family expects. P knows how to manipulate this. She purposely commented about Virat not even looking at her. Virat was put on spot. His family is stupid & he obliges to their stupid expectations.
I have to give credit to NB in that whole sequence. When Ninad tells him first he looks at p with a look like why do I need to do anything. With Ninad’s word about patni he thinks of Sai with whom he has had real relation of husband wife Ninad is talking about. When he walks towards P he makes a face as if he is asked to do tough job like he has to lift up weight or he is going on a mission. When he talks to P he hesitates & while praising her his expressions don’t match the word. He then is about to add some BS. I doubt it would have been the way Ninad described but his eyes catch something pleasant, charming & his whole face changes. Then he is just stuck there. He doesn’t see anything else. He doesn’t even look down to his daughter even. Forget P who is standing right next to him. His neck tilts slightly to make sure he doesn’t loose the sight as she comes closer & then he actually bends it sideways to keep looking at her as p is obstructing the view.

I know whole thing of Virat & his two wives concept is cringe worthy. But the way the scene was done the minute Sai walked there he transformed from Chavhan khandan ka beta to Sai ka pati. He followed his heart & she is his patni for him. If not for NB’s acting I wouldn’t have enjoyed it.

Btw the first scene between Vinu & Pakhi was parallel between Savi & Sai when Savi wanted to go to VP anniversary party. That shows stark difference between Sai & P. Tells who is real mother.

Virat agreeing to everything family says was not part of his original characterization. Virat was always shown as someone who did right and stood against his family when needed , questioned their age old customs and never blindly followed them . The post leap Virat has no characterization. He behaves differently every single time . It might bring drama but it’s making me disconnect from the story and mostly Sairat . Since he is the ML , it’s difficult to ignore his actions like I usually do with supporters characters like Ashwini , Ninad .
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Shouldn't be accidental. I want him to put sindoor with his own hand. Tho ik chances are very less.

Edited by mysticriver - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

A question...

Floating bed ka kya hua? 😉🤪

Floating bed chodo, woh valentine's day wala rose ka kya hua and where did Virat disappear during that night? 🤣

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Shouldn't be accidental. I want him to put sindoor with his own hand. Tho ik chances are very less.

In the pic that sindoor does look like he put it with his own hand lol

1250645 thumbnail

There’s a bappa ki murti there

like who keeps bappa ka idol in holi ground .. last 2 times it was not there .. so sindoor thing will happen right in front of the idol