Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I am not sure Pakhi guilt tripped him. I guess anyone would feel devastated that a spouse or a family member left you to die...did not look for you..did not realize you were missing. Virat had his reasons...& honestly it was that he was terrified with the thought of losing Sai again that he forgot about anyone else.

After his assurances, she might have got convinced that it was an honest mistake.

Could be. But 5 years of marriage is a long time to know whether the person has heart in this marriage or not. She can guilt trip him before sai came, but not after Sai is alive. She is the one who knows how he suffered.

Thats why I say it is hard to say who is wrong here. Both PoVs are valid. Only if there is soemthing more, you can clear judge their behavior.

Neither Pakhi nor Virat is wrong or right. But calling out ONLY Virat is unfair. Though I believe his biggest blunder is marrying Pakhi for adoption process. You know how I feel about it. It is equivalent to surrogacy mistake. I am ignoring it all together and starting from "conditional marriage" as the starting point 😃

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Yes thats why I said her making a move on him in HM is not her fault. She was made to believe he wants to start afresh.

@bold We have to see from both PoVs right. See, it is unfair right if he chooses to save Sai and constantly be bullied for that. He has a valid point that he thought Pakhi was out of the bus.

She can behave like Virat never loved Sai. But Virat has to CONSCIOUSLY put her above Sai. She is human, but he is not.?

First of all, she chided him mercilessly that he saved Sai. When he repeatedly said he didnt see her in the bus.

You guilt trip him. and then to make him promise?

It all starts from her adamancy to not accept that he doesnt love her.

Even Maldives trip long before. They are in conditional marriage. He doesnt like going to HM trip with her. She starves and cries, making a person feel bad and obligated. Then he would say he will go for HM trip.

Again, if she is married to him there is nothing wrong. She can ask all this. But not when there is a conditional marriage. See how Sai dealt with deal marriage. There also she believed Virat loved Pakhi. There is a difference.

If you see cause and effect at every stage, she should never demand anything from him because it is conditional marriage. Right? This is exactly what we all discussed in Deal marriage phase. Just because Virat's feelings changed, he cannot expect Sai to change her feelings right? Virat also adhered to it. He waited till Sai changed her feelings for him. He continued his efforts. He didnt blackmail Sai at gunpoint to love him.

Pakhi is doing that with Virat. We have to be fair irrespective of the gender.

PS: Ignoring the mistakes Virat committed with Sai. I am just talking about Pakhi and Virat.

I guess you got something wrong or have skipped some episodes maybe.

Yes their marriage was conditional till Sai arrived, after her arrival it was Virat who made all the possible advances towards Pakhi tho they were to show how he is happy in marriage with pakhi but he never denied it to Pakhi,this started from their anniversary itself. Pakhi herself was shocked at that time because he gave her repetitive assurance of her being his wife without her asking and this continued till Savi revelation

I agree not able to save Pakhi in accident wasn't his fault.

But now when he got cordial with Sai and was often seen with her how a wife who was constantly being assured before not ask for same again, I didn't find it wrong tbh,why her insecurities should be termed as blackmailing

It's not like jab Virat ka Mann kre he will make advances jab Mann kre he will stop(bcz everything got better with Sai) and other person has to follow his footsteps.

Either he should be clear and told Pakhi but no he used her to show Sai,Pakhi questioned him but he still denied.

Duniya Virat ki marzi se nhi chal skti na.

This is the reason except Sai no one finds him wrong, Sai finds him wrong because she is the one who suffer it's consequences and now his kids too are suffering.

Accident track to bahut baad mein aaya usse pehle a lot of things happened already.

Edited by The_aliciaa - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

When Sai resigned from her Police dept job, she told V that we have to do many things even if we don't like to make the other party feel secure. Something on those lines.

Makers made Virat book HM based on Sai s advice. That's why I didn't like and it looked stupid as if he did on Sai s advice.

sadiltl thumbnail

See thats why I dont discuss on Virat much. :D

If you know me from before, I have another theory going on in my mind which I dont put it here. That explains all the missing points I omitted.

I never missed a single episode of Ghum. I watch multiple times.

I also say, even today that Virat's behavior doesnt explain how his character is defined. Lately Sai's also is confusing.

But I believe there is a bigger story which will eventually connect the dots. I am waiting for it.

My answers are specific to the issue being discussed. We are discussing about whether Virat is cheating Pakhi or not. In that context. I try to answer the questions objectively without bringing in my own theory 😊. I could explain all this behavior ONLY with that theory. without many doubts.

Now dont ask me what that theory is! No one sees it. Just think that I am one crazy fan of KD and Vankar.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Could be. But 5 years of marriage is a long time to know whether the person has heart in this marriage or not. She can guilt trip him before sai came, but not after Sai is alive. She is the one who knows how he suffered.

Thats why I say it is hard to say who is wrong here. Both PoVs are valid. Only if there is soemthing more, you can clear judge their behavior.

Neither Pakhi nor Virat is wrong or right. But calling out ONLY Virat is unfair. Though I believe his biggest blunder is marrying Pakhi for adoption process. You know how I feel about it. It is equivalent to surrogacy mistake. I am ignoring it all together and starting from "conditional marriage" as the starting point 😃

Actually both are crazy - weird bedfellows (pun intended 😆)

They should both run for President of The Institution for Sociopaths

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

When Sai resigned from her Police dept job, she told V that we have to do many things even if we don't like to make the other party feel secure. Something on those lines.

Makers made Virat book HM based on Sai s advice. That's why I didn't like and it looked stupid as if he did on Sai s advice.

Yessss! I thought only Sherry and I saw this.

IMO Virat took sai's advice "Do what is necessary not what is right" 👍🏼

We call it indirect narrative

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I am not sure Pakhi guilt tripped him. I guess anyone would feel devastated that a spouse or a family member left you to die...did not look for you..did not realize you were missing. Virat had his reasons...& honestly it was that he was terrified with the thought of losing Sai again that he forgot about anyone else.

After his assurances, she might have got convinced that it was an honest mistake.

At that time, Virat was atleast not having feelings for Sai like he is now.

@. Bold this is the difference between then and now . Then he wasn’t aware of his feelings so him trying to give P an chance was understandable but now when he is in love with Sai he isn’t shown uncomfortable when he is asked to be P’s husband and he doesn’t find reasons to escape the situation instead give sin easily . It’s like he doesn’t even want to try to escape from being forced . Classic example is today he could have refused Ninad and Ninad wouldn’t blackmail him like P or Ashwini yet he didn’t even try refusing but goes to fake praise her .
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't think their is any reason of not discussing about Virat we can have a nice debate on him, where we just stick to the characters,we can stop when feel like one party is making more sense.

You didn't mention what all Virat did way before accident I thought you might have skipped those episodes 😅so choose to write

Having theories is all around a whole different story but I guess we just talked about what Virat did in actual, nothing imaginary,tho I personally don't like to make theories but stick what's shown exactly, it's only writers who know the real meaning behind it.

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

I don't think their is any reason of not discussing about Virat we can have a nice debate on him, where we just stick to the characters,we can stop when feel like one party is making more sense.

You didn't mention what all Virat did way before accident I thought you might have skipped those episodes 😅so choose to write

Having theories is all around a whole different story but I guess we just talked about what Virat did in actual, nothing imaginary,tho I personally don't like to make theories but stick what's shown exactly, it's only writers who know the real meaning behind it.

No no. I dont have any qualms to discuss about Virat. I have supported him and bashed him mercillesly many times.

I cant defend my points easily with what is shown thats all. Because i have created an image and characterization of Virat in mind that doesnt stick if we follow what they are showing.

So I dont want to give out half-reasoning. When you cant convince people with what you have, you have to keep quiet :D. I am following that.

I cant explain anything that is being shown, with the Virat I had known pre-leap. That is the reason I omit certain things. I cant explain them with this Virat.

Lets see if I can explain after few more episodes.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

@. Bold this is the difference between then and now . Then he wasn’t aware of his feelings so him trying to give P an chance was understandable but now when he is in love with Sai he isn’t shown uncomfortable when he is asked to be P’s husband and he doesn’t find reasons to escape the situation instead give sin easily . It’s like he doesn’t even want to try to escape from being forced . Classic example is today he could have refused Ninad and Ninad wouldn’t blackmail him like P or Ashwini yet he didn’t even try refusing but goes to fake praise her .

That is why I wasn't pissed of with the Dec 8th "mesmerized look". For one, I didn't see it as mesmerized look. It was foremost a surprise at seeing Pakhi like that after so many years..it may have had a tinge of momentary admiration...like you & I may have for Mathew McConaughey..but didn't mean he was falling in love with her...it was a one-off incident. Compare to deal phase marriage with Sai...those constant expressions of attraction indicated that he was falling for her. Secondly, Virat was not aware of his feelings for Sai..so his compliment to Pakhi was valid as from a husband to wife.

Today's compliment on the other hand looked puke worthy...he dreams about Sai constantly...but compliments Pakhi on her looks....and seconds later is oggling at Sai again.