Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

That’s Kaku’s annoying traits in her .. she was brought up by her badi ajji .. who always had the vibe she can think for all .. Savi was referred to as chhoti bhavani as a kid ..during ishan’s time it was repressed as times were really low for her

bhavani kaku? I never watched s1

Savi she was a very calm and sorted person who used to speak nicely but look at her now it's like vo intezaar karti hain kab rajat uthega neend se usse mile aur vo usse konsa argument chedhe but ek baat hi theek hain ki ye abhi bhi kaam karti hain aur ladti bhi hain toh atleast chilla chilla ke nahi

Rajat pe mujhe ab bilkul gussa nahi aata even when he behaves rudely like u understand where's the anger frustration all of that coming from

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Savi she was a very calm and sorted person who used to speak nicely but look at her now it's like vo intezaar karti hain kab rajat uthega neend se usse mile aur vo usse konsa argument chedhe but ek baat hi theek hain ki ye abhi bhi kaam karti hain aur ladti bhi hain toh atleast chilla chilla ke nahi

Rajat pe mujhe ab bilkul gussa nahi aata even when he behaves rudely like u understand where's the anger frustration all of that coming from

She doesn't have good impression on rajat till now.

Rajat was right when he said my wife spends half of the time fighting me& remaining time in doubting mesmiley37

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No I don’t think they did. They became partners in crime though so maybe we can see that here one day.. Her husband will also join the negative team.

What's tara hiding? She said she lives in Canada and is going to visit her husband but she's still in Mumbai?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 39 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

She is full on wife mode...wives are the ones get annoyed with husbands 🙄

Savi has no " real wife kind of love " but she has other features of a real wife smiley37smiley37....It is a volatile situation .

Rajat toh gaya ....

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

What's tara hiding? She said she lives in Canada and is going to visit her husband but she's still in Mumbai?

In d og Simmi's husband gets ousted from Dubai due to molestation case against him nd Ishita helps him out. Later on Simmi 's husband will start eyeing on Ishita nd this creates huge rift bwn d 2 fam . Param track gotten IshRa closer . So mostly Tara is covering up 4 her husband nd Savi might help her like Ishita but d same Simmi will hate Ishita and created pbms bwn IshRa. Btw d molestation case against Param was indeed true . This is d track in which Raman will stand by Ishita nd wins her heart. Let's c how ganja executes it. So far all the scenes nd dialogues r blatantly copied but in yhm there's good build up bwn d leads but here d lead scenes are rushed . Most imp Mihika nd Mihir were good addition unlike bland Aman Mrunmaye.