Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

After bus accident, Pakhi was mad at him...told him that she will not believe his assurances...refused to sleep in the same room with him & was shifting to another room

Virat went behind her tirelessly...to console her, apologize to her, convince her that he did not choose Sai

It was Virat who got HM tickets, Pakhi did not ask for it or blackmail him at gunpoint

It was Virat's decision to take pheras

After all these efforts she might have got convinced that he means to make the marriage work...

Virat is emotionally attached to patralekha.. and feels more for her than he ever did for Sai .. I will agree to this ..

but physically he is not attracted to her ., maybe she missed the bus because she was readily available to him . And lost her desirability quotient

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

@bold, I meant figuratively

She was not taking medicines and not letting him take care of her. She was emotionally blackmailing him.

Just like she blackmailed with gun when Vinu thing happened.

See from two characters point of view. Not from man vs woman. Leave Virat who wronged Sai. See him with respect to Pakhi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Sai is not rich anymore so that’s why she is wearing these simple cosmetic jewellery .. also savi was wearing the same stuff in her birthday

Aww now it sounds so much cute and humble. ❤️
sadiltl thumbnail

Virat is emotionally attached to patralekha.. and feels more for her than he ever did for Sai .. I will agree to this ..

but physically he is not attracted to her ., maybe she missed the bus because she was readily available to him . And lost her desirability quotient

You talk so technically sometimes 🤣. Yes there is some truth to this. Afterall we are products of our emotions which are derivatives of our harmones that are nothing but chemicals. 😃

It is all chemistry by the end of it

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional attachment...definitely...although according to makers he only cares for her as a friend.😔 There is a world of difference between the concern, understanding he shows Pakhi & what he ever showed to Sai. Creatives are a weird bunch.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sadiltl

@bold, I meant figuratively

She was not taking medicines and not letting him take care of her. She was emotionally blackmailing him.

Just like she blackmailed with gun when Vinu thing happened.

See from two characters point of view. Not from man vs woman. Leave Virat who wronged Sai. See him with respect to Pakhi.

@bold And who is responsible for it?

Who gave hopes to her that they r husband and wife again and again?

She wasn't really blackmailing him in that scene. She usually does emotional blackmail. But in that scene she didn't.

They showed that as a scene where a wife is angry with her husband for choosing his ex wife, so she left the room with anger.

She saw one bed in that room, virat was ready to sleep with her on same bed, she could have enjoyed his care and physical contact when he is taking care of her.

But she didn't. She was angry with him for not prioritising her.

I am not judging virat with respect to sai or pakhi. I am judging virat based on his own actions.

What about the number of scenes where virat gave hopes to pakhi. But when pakhi expects what he promised. That is blackmailing. How?

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

@bold And who is responsible for it?

Who gave hopes to her that they r husband and wife again and again?

She wasn't really blackmailing him in that scene. She usually does emotional blackmail. But in that scene she didn't.

They showed that as a scene where a wife is angry with her husband for choosing his ex wife, so she left the room with anger.

She saw one bed in that room, virat was ready to sleep with her on same bed, she could have enjoyed his care and physical contact when he is taking care of her.

But she didn't. She was angry with him for not prioritising her.

I am not judging virat with respect to sai or pakhi. I am judging virat based on his own actions.

What about the number of scenes where virat gave hopes to pakhi. But when pakhi expects what he promised. That is blackmailing. How?

I dont have an answer other than the one I wrote above.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am not sure Pakhi guilt tripped him. I guess anyone would feel devastated that a spouse or a family member left you to die...did not look for you..did not realize you were missing. Virat had his reasons...& honestly it was that he was terrified with the thought of losing Sai again that he forgot about anyone else.

After his assurances, she might have got convinced that it was an honest mistake.

At that time, Virat was atleast not having feelings for Sai like he is now.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Yes thats why I said her making a move on him in HM is not her fault. She was made to believe he wants to start afresh.

@bold We have to see from both PoVs right. See, it is unfair right if he chooses to save Sai and constantly be bullied for that. He has a valid point that he thought Pakhi was out of the bus.

She can behave like Virat never loved Sai. But Virat has to CONSCIOUSLY put her above Sai. She is human, but he is not.?

First of all, she chided him mercilessly that he saved Sai. When he repeatedly said he didnt see her in the bus.

You guilt trip him. and then to make him promise?

It all starts from her adamancy to not accept that he doesnt love her.

Even Maldives trip long before. They are in conditional marriage. He doesnt like going to HM trip with her. She starves and cries, making a person feel bad and obligated. Then he would say he will go for HM trip.

Again, if she is married to him there is nothing wrong. She can ask all this. But not when there is a conditional marriage. See how Sai dealt with deal marriage. There also she believed Virat loved Pakhi. There is a difference.

If you see cause and effect at every stage, she should never demand anything from him because it is conditional marriage. Right? This is exactly what we all discussed in Deal marriage phase. Just because Virat's feelings changed, he cannot expect Sai to change her feelings right? Virat also adhered to it. He waited till Sai changed her feelings for him. He continued his efforts. He didnt blackmail Sai at gunpoint to love him.

Pakhi is doing that with Virat. We have to be fair irrespective of the gender.

PS: Ignoring the mistakes Virat committed with Sai. I am just talking about Pakhi and Virat.

In between all this, how could u miss the number of instances where virat made a move on pakhi.

Hugging her, feeding her, dancing with her, most important one- assuring her again and again he is only her husband. He has nothing to do with sai.

Who forced him to do all these?

@bold isn't it virat adamency to not clearly say her that their marriage will always remain compromise marriage for vinu? It's not like virat said on her face that he can't be her husband but still she is pursuing him.

He legit made her believe they r husband and wife in real, complimented her beauty, hugged her, let her button his shirt, fed her, proudly announced her as his wife in public many times, said ok when she asked his permission to hold his hand.

He did all these with his own "consent".

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

More than characters what baffles me Vankar’s thinking . HM track messed up V’s characterization and he is aware of it as they stalk SM . That’s why he completely changed the narrative after HM by keeping P and V in separate rooms but now when the supposed reunion track is going on why would he show VP behaving same way as HM track where V won’t stop P and P making small moves on him . What is the intention of the makers ? Any PH will try to do damage control but here they are showing the same things as HM track . Why is V not stopping P even after he realized he loves Sai . He can discharge his duties just like he did before HM track .