Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes correct.

Today also he went to praise P only. But he saw Sai coming. If she had not come he would have told more lines like a parrot i.e. what ever Ninad told.

And P s actions r back firing on herself.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Interesting . In that case since he is not stopping Pakhi either from asserting her rights and acts on the advises of others to be a good husband to her . Does that mean he is working on making his marriage work with P . In that case P is not just “duty” . 😉

It is a proper marriage to which he is still committed...and that automatically entails duty

So he will not abandon his wife Pakhi

But emotionally, he loves someone else

But that's not cheating 🤪

Very interesting specimen of a man na?

Answer to your last question..we will know only when Pakhi didi makes a move on him 😆

I don't understand why she is being so non-harmonal😔

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There was a show on zee....where husband sleeps with wife as it was his duty but poor girl thought he loves her🤔

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

It is a proper marriage which he is committed...and that automatically entails duty

So he will not abandon his wife

Answer to your last question..we will know only when Pakhi didi makes a move on him 😆

Conscience, whatever is left as a woman is stopping her. She knows Virat doesnt love her. She is not accepting it. She did make a move which is not wrong, when he took vows and took her to HM. There is nothing wrong to initiate s*x with your spouse. Just like Samrat tried to do with her, when she manipulates him into believing she wants to start a new life with him 😆.

But something is stopping her, which is her own understanding that Virat is not into her. She is waiting for him to love her like a wife, and if he doesnt she gets frustrated. At this point though she wants to win over Sai by keeping Vinu and Virat away from her.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is a proper marriage which he is committed...and that automatically entails duty

So he will not abandon his wife

She has already started the process isn’t it . She is taking baby steps towards it . She came back to her room and started sharing the bed . She is planning lunch dates . In both the case she made a move on him and he didn’t stop her . Going by that he won’t stop any moves from her but he only loves Sai while he is leading a committed normal marriage with P . He agreed that he only loves Sai then how can it not cheating when he is normal marriage but dreams of another women even if he doesn’t act on his feelings

When he was in complex marriage he never did anything a normal husband will do but still he was fulfilling his duty but now why his definition of duty has changed .

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Conscience, whatever is left as a woman is stopping her. She knows Virat doesnt love her. She is not accepting it. She did make a move which is not wrong, when he took vows and took her to HM. There is nothing wrong to initiate s*x with your spouse. Just like Samrat tried to do with her, when she manipulates him into believing she wants to start a new life with him 😆.

But something is stopping her, which is her own understanding that Virat is not into her. She is waiting for him to love her like a wife, and if he doesnt she gets frustrated. At this point though she wants to win over Sai by keeping Vinu and Virat away from her.

Interesting take 👍🏼

@bold Aah...good...now you are coming over to my opinion 😆

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

She has already started the process isn’t it . She is taking baby steps towards it . She came back to her room and started sharing the bed . She is planning lunch dates . In both the case she made a move on him and he didn’t stop her . Going by that he won’t stop any moves from her but he only loves Sai while he is leading a committed normal marriage with P . He agreed that he only loves Sai then how can it not cheating when he is normal marriage but dreams of another women even if he doesn’t act on his feelings

When he was in complex marriage he never did anything a normal husband will do but still he was fulfilling his duty but now why his definition of duty has changed .

He went on HM with her na...he went too far....ab backtrack kaise karega?

But thinking & having emotions for another woman is okay

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting take 👍🏼

@bold Aah...good...now you are coming over to my opinion 😆

Yes I fought for Samrat too when he was into her. Arranged marriages start like that. Marriage gives you permission to openly express your desire. This desire is in the boundaries of Dharma (right thing to do in the right space). Moreover, Pakhi expressed her wish to start their life afresh to Samrat, everytime!!! Actually she cheated him cruelly. Invoking hope and then disappointing him. Whatever Pakhi is going through, is exactly what Samrat has undergone.

Virat's vows that day gave her all the rights to express her desire. Nothing wrong. :D

What Virat doing now is actually wrong. He is abandoning his wife emotionally and physically after committing to her. Just like she did to Samrat.

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is a proper marriage to which he is still committed...and that automatically entails duty

So he will not abandon his wife Pakhi

There lies Vanku baba's creativity...That's why he made her kokhless...Her hormones aren't working in full swing.

If she makes a move on him,it will add some spice and conflict..but woh dega hi nahi.

Vanku's dictionary mein no meaning for emotional cheating at all..As long as no sex, the guy is pure as shudd Desi ghee

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Boredinlife

Maybe an unpopular opinion or maybe because I don’t know the significance of the saree but I felt P’s saree was better.

I think it was overly accessorized. I think the bright lipstick brightened up her face.

Sai should have had a different lip color.

she looks mesmerizing in the precap though

Mujhe frankly Sonali n ashwini ka zyada accha laga seems like they got their own collection abd did not want to dress Wala ka costume