Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Good thing someone already killed Rakesh. But who?

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update I loved it dear. Hmm I wonder who killed Rakesh. Plz continue soon.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6

Beautiful and Fabulous Update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part5 and part6 of Bepannah Ishq are posted.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update dear.Loved reading it.Nalini's father Rakesh is such a jerk,creepy man.Asking for massage from daughter then looking at her lustfully.😡

Oh Nalini is not real daughter.It's shameful to behave like that with any lady.How dare Rakesh is strangulating her by pressing her neck🤬I wish Revathi should come to know of the truth.

Loved Ruhi/Ranveer's part.Samosa😋 yummy i love samosas.Ruhi is so good hearted to offer samosas to her boss.But he refused and insulted her.Very bad of him.Khadoos Ranveer was hungry.Still was not letting go of the ego.Finally asks her and eats it.

So alia's parents want to marry her to Saransh not Jay whom she loves.Thanks for the tag.Sorry for late reply as I was busy

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update dear.Hope Ruhi saves her boss from side effect of the medicine he is taking.Hope Alia gets the love of her life Jay.Alia lied to her father in order to save Jay.Oh Nalini has a plan in mind.But ye kya hua someone already shot her father dead.Who may it be.?Is to watch out for

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank you very much.please dont say sorry.i love your detailed comments. So i always wait for your comments.

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Awesome update dear.Loved reading it.Nalini's father Rakesh is such a jerk,creepy man.Asking for massage from daughter then looking at her lustfully.😡

Oh Nalini is not real daughter.It's shameful to behave like that with any lady.How dare Rakesh is strangulating her by pressing her neck🤬I wish Revathi should come to know of the truth.

Loved Ruhi/Ranveer's part.Samosa😋 yummy i love samosas.Ruhi is so good hearted to offer samosas to her boss.But he refused and insulted her.Very bad of him.Khadoos Ranveer was hungry.Still was not letting go of the ego.Finally asks her and eats it.

So alia's parents want to marry her to Saransh not Jay whom she loves.Thanks for the tag.Sorry for late reply as I was busy

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u very much Salley,taahir,khwaishfan, coderlady,glitter_goldie,surilikoyal.

Bepanah Ishq...Limitless love...Part 7

Revathi was called by Nalini.Revathi reached home.Seeing Rakesh's dead body she burst into tears.

Revathi:How did this happen?

Nalini and Dev were silent.

(Thanks for the edit Salley)

The police officers were also present there.

ACP Ranbir:Who saw the body first?

Nalini replied with tension:I saw the body first.

Ranbir looked at Dev and asked:Who is he?

Nalini:He is my friend.We both had gone out.Since it became night Dev accompanied me to my house.

ACP Prachi:So he also saw the body.

Dev:Yes.I also saw it along with Nalini.

Prachi whispered to Ranbir:Why do I feel that these 2 people are nervous?

Ranbir:I also noticed it.Also I don't find the girl upset though she lost her father.

Prachi:He is her step father.They may not have had a good relationship with each other.

But do you think that these 2 have a role in his murder?

Ranbir:There is a possibility considering the girl's reaction and the step father-step daughter relationship.But only post mortem will give us a clue.

Prachi nodded.

Saransh was thinking of Alia lying that she loves him.

Alia came there.

Alia:Sorry Saransh for lying that I love you.You know why I did that.But you got hurt.Right?

Saransh looked at her emotionally:I was not hurt Alia.But I felt happy by hearing your lie though I knew that it was a lie.Because I love you.

Alia was shocked.Her eyes became wet.

Alia:Saransh!

Saransh held her arms and said:But don't worry Alia.I don't expect anything from you.I just confessed my feelings to be true to you as a human being.I know that you love Jay and I also want you to be with Jay because I want you to be happy.

Alia said tearfully:I am sorry Saransh for hurting you.If there was no Jay in my life,after knowing your love for me I would have accepted your proposal.

Saransh smiled tearfully and said:I am happy to know that you would have considered me if there was no Jay in your life.This is enough for me.I don't need anything else Alia.

Alia shed tears and embraced him.

Alia told her parents Akshay and Aparichitha about Saransh's love for her.Akshay-Aparichitha became emotional hearing it.

Aparichitha:I knew that Saransh loves you.I could see that affection in his eyes.But you failed to see it.

Akshay:If you had recognized his feelings for you on time,you would not have been facing the present problems in your love life.

Alia felt sad.

Khuranas were shocked to know about Rakesh's death.

Preesha:I can't believe that Rakeshji is no more.That also a murder.

Rudraksh:Me too.Dev...do you have any idea about the killer?I mean...did Nalini tell you who was the biggest enemy of Rakeshji?

Dev became nervous.

Dev thought:How can I tell dad that Nalini herself was the biggest enemy of Rakesh?Along with Nalini I also became his enemy.

Dev lied:I don't know dad.Nalini did not tell me anything.

Rudraksh:Ok.

Balram went to Jay's room.

Balram:Don't think you can be happy after fooling me Jay.

Jay got stunned.

Jay:Fooling you?How did I fool you?

Balram:Don't pretend as if you don't know anything.I know that still you and Alia are together.I was observing you,Alia and Saransh.You all are doing a very good drama.But I can't be fooled.For fooling me you deserve punishment.I will not leave that Alia.

Jay was shocked and nervous.

Jay:Please don't harm Alia.I will do anything you say.

Balram smirked.

Balram:Then you make your break up drama real by breaking up with Alia in real.

Jay was shattered.He nodded tearfully.Balram smirked.

Ruhi went to Ranveer's cabin.

Ranveer:Did I call you here?

Ruhi:No.

Ranveer:Then why the hell did you come here?Get lost.

Ruhi:Sorry Sir.I won't go until I talk to you.

Ranveer:How dare you disobey me?Get lost.

Ruhi:No Sir.I won't go.

Ranveer was struggling hard to control his anger.

Ranveer:Ruhi...just leave if you want to be safe.I can't control my anger when someone disobeys me.

So go fast.

Ruhi:No Sir.I won't go.

Ranveer shouted:Ruhi..I told you to leave.Otherwise I will lose my control and hurt you.

Suddenly Ruhi cupped his face in her hands and looked at his eyes deeply.He was stunned.

He looked at her eyes deeply.He was lost in her eyes.

Ruhi:Tell me..now do you feel angry with me?

Ranveer replied softly:No.

Ruhi:That means I have the magical power to calm you.So when you are angry just remember me.You will be able to control your anger.

Ranveer was silent.

Ruhi:You told me to leave when you were not able to control your anger.That means you did'nt want to get angry or get violent with me.Then why are you getting angry?

Ranveer:I don't know Ruhi.I don't know why I get angry over silly things.I can't control my anger.I want to be a calm person.But I am not able to...

Ruhi:If you don't want to be a violent person,why are you taking those tablets?

Ranveer:How is the tablet related to my anger?

Ruhi remembered her conversation with Alia.

Flash back...

Alia:Your doubt was right Ruhi.These are not vitamin tablets.This is a drug which makes people angry and violent.This is a small dose.This will make the person completely mad if he uses it regularly for years.

Ruhi was shocked.

Ruhi:Why is Ranveer Sir taking this and why did he lie that they were vitamin tablets?

Alia:What if Ranveer is fooled by someone?He maybe taking it thinking that it's vitamin tablet.But actually somebody must be selling it to him to destroy him.Maybe his rival.

Ruhi was shocked.

Present...

Ruhi:I had doubts seeing you taking tablets.Accidentally I got one tablet of yours and I gave the sample to the medical lab and got it tested.It was revealed to be a drug which makes a person angry,violent and mad.

Ranveer was shocked.

Ranveer:No.It's impossible.

Ruhi:Why?What I told you was true.

Ranveer:First of all why did you give it for testing?Tell me girl.

Ruhi burst out:Because I care for you.

Ranveer looked at him emotionally.They shared an eye lock.

Ruhi:I care for you because you are my boss.If your health gets ruined I will lose my job.

Ranveer:My health is alright.It's not any drug.So you don't have to bother.

Ruhi:It's a drug.Tell me why you are taking it and destroying yourself?

Ranveer:I am not doing it for myself.I was given this by my uncle and aunt.

Ruhi was shocked.

Ruhi:Uncle and aunt?But why?

Ranveer:Once I had head ache.They took me to the doctor.The doctor said that it's silly and I need to take only vitamin tablets.These were the tablets.I have been taking them regularly since 2 years.I trust my uncle and aunt.They nurtured me after I lost my parents.

Ruhi:Why should I lie Sir?I have proof.

Ruhi took the result and gave it to Ranveer.He was shocked.

Ranveer:No,this must be a mistake.

Ruhi:It was tested in the best lab.If you have doubt,let us go to some other hospital.

Ranveer thought for some seconds and said:Ok.I am ready to get the tablet tested.

(Thank u Salley for this beautiful edit).

Ruhi was relieved as Ranveer will know the truth soon.

Ranveer and Ruhi sat inside the car.Ranveer realized that his car was not working when he tried to start it.

Ranveer:My car has problem.

Ruhi:No problem.We can go to the hospital by my bike.

Ranveer:Ok.But I will ride it.Otherwise what if you ride the bike and cause accident?

Ruhi:I am not a bad driver like you think.

He just smiled.

They both sat on the bike.Ranveer started riding the bike.

Ruhi thought:Ranveer Sir is so silent.Really boring.Let me crack some jokes.

Ruhi:Ranveer Sir...can I tell you something?

Ranveer:No need.Keep quiet.

Ruhi:Please listen Sir.

Ranveer:Ok..tell.

Ruhi started cracking jokes.A smile appeared on Ranveer's face and he looked at her.

(Thank you Rehana for this beautiful edit).

Ruhi:Without looking at me focus on driving Sir.Otherwise we will meet with accident.

Ranveer turned his face off Ruhi with embarrassment.

Ruhi continued joking.

Ranveer started laughing along with Ruhi listening to her jokes.

Ruhi thought:It's so nice when he laughs from the bottom of his heart.I wish this remains forever.

Ranveer and Ruhi gave the tablets for testing in another hospital.

Ranveer confronted his uncle Ankush and aunt Yamini.

Ranveer:You took me to a doctor and he prescribed vitamin tablets.Right?

Ankush:Yes.Why are you asking that now?

Ranveer:Because I came to know that the doctor was currupt and it was a dangerous drug which I was being fed daily.

They were shocked.

Yamini:What nonsense are you saying?

Ranveer:It's true.Ruhi who works in my office had a doubt and she told me about it.But as a fool since I blindly trusted you both I did not believe it.But I got the tablet tested and I realized that it was a drug which was a slow poison.I confronted the doctor and got to know the truth.

Ankush and Yamini were shocked.

Ranveer:Don't hide the truth anymore.Now without hiding anything say the truth.Why did you do this to me?

Prachi and Ranbir visited Revathi's house.

Ranbir:First we doubted Nalini to be the killer.

Nalini was shocked and nervous.Dev who was standing near Nalini was also scared.

Revathi:What nonsense are you saying Inspector?Why would my daughter kill him?

Nalini:Why me?

Ranbir:Because you did not look upset at all about losing your dad.But there was a fear on your face as if you will be caught red handed.

Nalini's lips shivered:Nothing like that.Why should I kill my dad?

Prachi:You being Rakesh's step daughter gave the possibility.

Nalini became nervous.

Ranbir:But according to the post mortem report,before you reached home only the murder happened.That makes sure that he was not murdered by you.

Nalini was relieved.

Prachi:But we realized who the killer is.It's you Revathiji.

Revathi and Nalini were shocked.

Nalini:What are you saying?Mom was out of station.

Prachi:But she had landed up here before the murder happened.

Prachi showed the flight ticket.Nalini was shocked while Revathi was nervous.

Ranbir:You hid the fact that you reached back early.Because you wanted to kill Rakesh and vanish.So that no one will guess that you killed him.Because according to others you were out of station.Right?

Prachi:Yes...you only killed Rakesh.

Revathi:What are you saying?You are misunderstanding me.

Prachi showed her the gun and said:Don't try to hide the truth anymore.Just admit it Revathiji.

Revathi burst out.

Revathi:Yes..I planned to kill Rakesh.Because he was a cheap person who was troubling my daughter in my absence.He was a wolf in lamb's skin.

Ranbir-Prachi were shocked.Nalini was shocked as Revathi knew about Rakesh.

Thanks to Salley for suggesting the idea of showing Ranveer's family as the reason behind his condition.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 👍

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Surprised to see PranBir as police inspectors. So they suspectthat DevIni (Dev Nalini) are nervous and so they are the prime suspects. Alia apologizingand Saransh confessing his love was emotional. Alia saying she would have acceptedhis love if there was no Jay in her life was nice. Akshay and Aparichitha are right.Maybe Revati got to know about Rakesh’s tactics and she herself murdered him andacted in front of police. Its high time Jay should take an action against Balramfor torturing him mentally and emotionally. Ruhi calming Ranveer was so overwhelming.So they aren’t vitamin tablets but anger trigger tablets. Wonder who did this. Shockedthat his uncle and aunt did this. Bike scene was nice, edit is beautiful. Confrontationscene was nice. Shocked that Revati landed before itself. Oh my guess is right,Revati only killed him. Wait it was my idea to show like this that Ranveer’s familyis behind his condition, I forgot, well thanks. Perfect pics. Waiting for next.