Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome update dear.Loved it.Ranveer is really khadoos.Poor Ruhi.Saransh-Alia part was good too.Nalini ka kya hoga ab is intresting.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much Salley,taahir,khwaishfan, coderlady,glitter_goldie,surilikoyal.

Bepanah Ishq...Limitless love...Part 5

Dev:Say Nalini...what's your problem?

Nalini began to explain what happened.

Flash back....

Rakesh entered Nalini's room.

Nalini became nervous.

Nalini:What...what do you want?

Rakesh:My shoulders are aching.Revathi has gone out.So no one is there to soothe me.Please massage my shoulders beta.

Nalini became dull.

Rakesh sat on the sofa.

Nalini started massaging his shoulders.

Rakesh smiled.

Rakesh:When you massage my shoulders I feel that I am in heaven.I have never felt this when Revathi gave me massage.

Nalini felt disgusted and took her hands off his shoulders.Suddenly Rakesh pulled her to his lap and looked at her lustfully.

Nalini struggled hard to get out of his hold as he was holding her tightly.

Nalini:Leave me.

He smirked.

Rakesh:How can I leave you like that darling?Once in a while only I get you without Revathi around you.

Nalini pushed him forcefully and got up from the lap.

Nalini:Get lost!

Rakesh got up and looked at her angrily.

Nalini:Just leave.Enough is enough.I will tell mom about your true colour.She thinks that you love me like your own daughter.But actually you are lusting me.I feel sad when I think about my mother.She will be shattered.But still she needs to know your dark secret.

Rakesh got scared.

He got angry and slapped her.

Rakesh:Did you remember what I told you?If you tell everything to your mom I will kill her like I killed your real dad.

Nalini got scared.

But she pretended to be courageous and told him:You can't scare me anymore.

Rakesh suddenly caught her neck and tried to squeeze it.

Nalini moaned in pain.

Rakesh:From where did you get courage suddenly?Guess you feel that you are not alone as you got a friend named Dev.But I swear..if you tell the truth to Revathi or any outsider I will kill Dev also along with Revathi.

Rakesh pushed her.

Nalini requested him:Please do not harm Dev.

Rakesh:Ok.But stay away from Dev.Your friendship with Dev is not a good sign for me.

Nalini:Ok.I will end my friendship with Dev.But please spare that poor guy.

Rakesh nodded.

They heard Revathi's car's sound.

As Revathi reached home,Rakesh left the room.

Present...

Dev was shocked.

Dev:So this was why you were moody all the time?

Nalini:Yes.I was depressed.I avoided you not because I wanted,but to protect you.

Dev looked at her emotionally.

Dev:I can't believe that Rakesh is not your real dad.

Nalini:Rakesh was my real dad Sohan's friend.Dad passed away in an accident.After that he started visiting us frequently.He used to console mom and loved me like his own daughter.Once he proposed mom.Since he was so sweet to us,everyone advised mom to marry him.So mom married him.I was also happy thinking that I got a loving dad again.But when I reached teenage he started looking at me differently.He started touching me in a wrong way.I got scared and was not able to understand what was happening to me.Once I reacted and decided to tell everything to mom.But he revealed the truth that he only caused dad's accident and killed him as he wanted to marry my mom for her property.Thus since last few years I have been shutting my mouth.But luckily he could never rape me as mom was around me always.In my mom's absence whenever he tried to misbehave I I could run and escape.But I don't know how long I can save myself from him.I am scared Dev.

Dev held her hand and said:Don't be scared Nalini.I am there with you.I will not let anything to happen with you.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Dev:But we have to get rid of Rakesh.Otherwise your sufferings will never end.

Nalini:But how can I get rid of him?

Dev:We will think.But we should take a decision quickly.

Nalini nodded.

Ruhi prepared Samosas for fun and she served them not only to her family but also to the colleagues.
Ruhi went near Ranveer with the samosa box :Sir…please take samosa from the box. I only cooked these samosas.

Ranveer ridiculed her:Ruhi...how could you think that I will even touch your food?Seeing your face itself I am sure that you are a bad cook.I can't take risk by eating this.
Ruhi got irritated:I am not a bad cook sir.I swear.
Ranveer smirked:You praise yourself.But don't make me eat this.
Ruhi became upset.
She thought:Kadoos.I should blame myself for trying to give him my Samosas.
Ruhi left the cabin.
Ranveer opened his bag.
Ranveer:Oh no.I forgot to take my Tiffin box.I feel so hungry.I should have eaten Ruhi's Samosas.I did a big blunder by rejecting her Samosas.How will I ask her for Samosas now?
Ruhi who was about to enter the cabin with files overheard his monologue and smirked.
She thought :Kadoos is really hungry.He deserves it.
Ruhi entered the cabin and submitted the files.
She was about to go.Suddenly Ranveer called him:Ruhi...are Samosas available now?
Ruhi:Why sir?
Ranveer:I think I will try to taste it.
Ruhi:But sir. .you are sure that I am a bad cook.Then how can you risk your health by eating it?
Ranveer:Now I feel that the Samosas are not bad though you may not be a good cook.
Ruhi:Really? But sir...since you refused to take samosas I myself ate them.
Ranveer was stunned.

Ranveer:What the hell! How can you just finish it?

Ruhi felt like laughing.
Ruhi:Sir...why don't you admit that you are asking for it because of hunger?
Ranveer was embarrassed.
He stammered :Who said that I asked for it due to hunger? No way.

Ruhi:Atleast when you are hungry don't be egoistic sir.

Ranveer was irritated:You..!
Suddenly he started sneezing.
Ruhi:When I got wet in the pool you told me not to get sick.But you are the one who fell sick.I am healthy.Wetness won't make me sick so fast.But you have no resistance power.
Ranveer gritted his teeth in anger.
Ruhi:Anyways I simply lied that the Samosas are over. It's still there as I kept them for you.

Unknowingly Ranveer smiled.

Ruhi felt nice to see him smile.

She thought:Ranveer Sir looks so sweet when he smiles.But he does'nt smile at all.

Ruhi gave him Samosas and Ranveer ate them.
Ranveer:You are not a bad cook.You are a good cook.
Ruhi smiled.
Ranveer:But you should be good at the office work too.Otherwise I will fire you.Your tasty Samosas won't stop me from doing that.Understand?
Ruhi got irritated.
She thought:This kadoos can never change.

Jay's father Balram shouted at him:How can you think of marrying that low class girl?

Jay:Low class girl?She is a doctor from an upper middle class family.How can she be low class?

Balram:Compared to our family her family is low class.I am a reputed politician.I want you to marry Politician Hemnath's daughter Ananya.

Jay:No dad.I can marry only Alia.

Balram:Then you will know what I can do.You know that.Right?

Jay became dull as he remembered how his father used to beat him cruelly with sticks and belts in childhood.

Alia cried in front of Saransh.

Alia:Jay's father will never agree for our marriage.What will we do Saransh?

Alia embraced him crying.

Saransh caressed her.

Saransh:Don't cry Alia. You are not a silly teenager now.You are a reputed doctor.Be strong.I will solve the problem.You trust me.Right?

Alia:If I don't trust you who will I trust?

Saransh and Alia smiled emotionally.

Saransh:So no more tears.

Saransh wiped her tears.

Saransh:OK...I am going.Bye.

Alia:Bye.

Alia’s parents Akshay and Aparichitha were watching this.

Aparichitha:We thought you will be wanting to marry Saransh.Because since childhood you have been hanging out with him.

Alia waa stunned.

Alia:How can you think like that?Saransh is my best friend.

Akshay:Best friends can make a best couple also.

Alia:But Jay is my life partner.

Aparichitha:We know that.But we wish Saransh and you were a couple.Saransh is the best boy for you Alia.

Alia:Jay is a very nice boy.

Akshay:Yes.But for a peaceful married life partner's family also matters.Saransh's family is 100 percent better than Jay's shaded family.

Alia became dull.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rakesh asking Nalini to massage her shoulders, I thought its normal but then I also felt disgusted. What? Nalini said Revati thinks Rakesh loves Nalini as her own daughter, means Nalini is Rakesh’s adopted daughter? Or maybe an adopted daughter to both? Oh she’s adopted just to Rakesh who killed her real father. Disgusting that he even threatened to kill Dev and Revati. Poor Nalini faced so much. Good that Dev is with Nalini. Hey it was Ruhi not Pihu, is it a mistake? Ranveer rejecting Ruhi’s samosas and himself asking for it later due to hunger and then Ruhi taunting him was funny. Hahahha Ranveer is so funny, he is a kingbee, the opposite of queenbee. Balram forcing Jay to marry someone else was cruel, he was cruel to him since childhood, poor Jay, I hope after Alia goes to Saransh, even Jay gets someone who loves him dearly. Is Aparichitha Shweta Tiwari? She looks like her… Akshay and Aparichitha saying that Alia and Saransh can make a better couple was stunning. Perfect pics. Waiting for next. Update soon.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.

It was my mistake to write Pihu instead of ruhi.I always get confused as Swarna played both Ruhi and Pihu.

Yes,Aparichitha is Sweta.

Originally posted by: salley145

Rakesh asking Nalini to massage her shoulders, I thought its normal but then I also felt disgusted. What? Nalini said Revati thinks Rakesh loves Nalini as her own daughter, means Nalini is Rakesh’s adopted daughter? Or maybe an adopted daughter to both? Oh she’s adopted just to Rakesh who killed her real father. Disgusting that he even threatened to kill Dev and Revati. Poor Nalini faced so much. Good that Dev is with Nalini. Hey it was Ruhi not Pihu, is it a mistake? Ranveer rejecting Ruhi’s samosas and himself asking for it later due to hunger and then Ruhi taunting him was funny. Hahahha Ranveer is so funny, he is a kingbee, the opposite of queenbee. Balram forcing Jay to marry someone else was cruel, he was cruel to him since childhood, poor Jay, I hope after Alia goes to Saransh, even Jay gets someone who loves him dearly. Is Aparichitha Shweta Tiwari? She looks like her… Akshay and Aparichitha saying that Alia and Saransh can make a better couple was stunning. Perfect pics. Waiting for next. Update soon.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even Ruhanika played both Ruhi and Pihu yaar 😂

Edited by salley145 - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

ha ha.yes.

Originally posted by: salley145

Even Ruhanika played both Ruhi and Pihu yaar 😂

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear🤗

Awesome and beautiful part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😊

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 5

Splendid update... awesomely written

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope Nalini and Dev expose Rakesh for a terrible monster he is. Awesome update I loved it.

Edited by MrsNgozo - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Nalini has an ugly secret she has been hiding. Rakesh is not her real father and he is after her.