Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ranveer keeps complaining, but still he always helps.

coderlady thumbnail

Ruhi is the princess, so the family is used to being over protective.

coderlady thumbnail

Saransh kept waiting and now the ship has sailed.

coderlady thumbnail

Nalini is finally about to reveal what has been bothering her.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi’s dialogue about pool side meeting was funny. Ranveer misunderstandingthat Ruhi jumped in the pool n scolding her and Ruhi cursing herself for thankinghim was hilarious. Saransh looking at Alia and his childhood pic and saying thatsince childhood only she is his sweetheart was cute. Imaginary scenes were romantic.On one place, its Veer instead of Saransh. Ranveer dropping Ruhi and being rudewas so bad. Everyone misunderstanding Ranveer to be Ruhi’s boyfriend was funny butthen when Ruhi lost her control and weeping was sad. They all seeking forgivenesswas nice, cute family scene. Alia’s revelation was shocking, it was expected. Naliniapologizing was good, waiting for next, perfect pics… Sorry if I am late as normallyI race to read this ss but in the last few days I was having net problems.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salley145

Ruhi’s dialogue about pool side meeting was funny. Ranveer misunderstandingthat Ruhi jumped in the pool n scolding her and Ruhi cursing herself for thankinghim was hilarious. Saransh looking at Alia and his childhood pic and saying thatsince childhood only she is his sweetheart was cute. Imaginary scenes were romantic.On one place, its Veer instead of Saransh. Ranveer dropping Ruhi and being rudewas so bad. Everyone misunderstanding Ranveer to be Ruhi’s boyfriend was funny butthen when Ruhi lost her control and weeping was sad. They all seeking forgivenesswas nice, cute family scene. Alia’s revelation was shocking, it was expected. Naliniapologizing was good, waiting for next, perfect pics… Sorry if I am late as normallyI race to read this ss but in the last few days I was having net problems.

Sorry this was for Jasmine, not for u coderlady

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting part dear

Just loved it 👍

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4

Fabulous and so Awesome Update

khwaishfan thumbnail