Bepanah Ishq...Limitless love...VaNi,Dev Nalini,Ranveer-Ruhi(KK-Jenni) - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks a lot.

Rehaan is Karanvir Bohra.

In this SS Dev Nalini did'nt get married.So there was no first night scene.

Originally posted by: salley145

Shocked that Sohan is alive, was in coma, lost his memory, and after gaining it, he killed Rakesh. Sad that he’s going to get jailed. Ranveer standing before Ruhi, the embrace was emotional. I am confused, who is Rehaan? Karanvir Bohra? Or Hiten Tejwani? Or none of them. Rudra telling Saransh and Dev to go beat Yamini and Ankush n end up in jail was funny. Ranveer saying its his duty to protect Ruhi as she saved his life and eye lock was cute. Ruhi denying the relationship after blushing was funny. Candle light dinner and praising scene was nice. Confession scene was nice, embrace was cute, my edit fits perfectly, wow. Selfie was also nice. Hahaha famous politician “Balveer”? I remembered Baal Veer by this 😂 well finally he’s arrested. SarAlia red rose and confession was also good. RuVeer also confessed, nice edit by Rehana. Wow all edits by her are just amazing. Sohan calling Dev his son was nice. Flashback was nice. Dance of all couples was amazing. Ruhi Ranveer wedding edits are very nice yr, Rehana is so talented. Who is playing Gauri? Jay Gauri holding each other for balance was romantic. Dev staring at Nalini and him saying she’s beautiful was romantic. Jay confession to Gauri about his past and she saying that she will heal him was romantic. First night was romantic. If you would have asked for Dev Nalini first night edit, I would have made that too but its okay, next time. Perfect pics. Will miss this ff. Favorite scene was Ranveer protecting Ruhi, favorite couple is all, but the most I like is Kk Jennifer and Dev Nalini. Favorite character is Dev as he stood with Nalini through thick and thin.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Last Part

Beautiful update..... terrifically written

perfect end

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 10

Beautiful Update

coderlady thumbnail

Sohan was alive this whole time? He was in hiding?

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer fell into the trap laid by his uncle and aunt. Hope he planned something.

coderlady thumbnail

Rehaan is not like his parents. He is a true brother.

coderlady thumbnail

Hopefully something can be done for Sohan. He did wrong, but rakesh did many wrongs.

coderlady thumbnail

Dev took Nalini got their first date. So did Ranveer and Ruhi.

coderlady thumbnail

Jay exposed his father and got him arrested. That was big.

coderlady thumbnail

Three happy couples. Even Jay found a girl.