Bepanah Ishq...Limitless love...VaNi,Dev Nalini,Ranveer-Ruhi(KK-Jenni) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

A vegetable proposal? Thats a new one. Cute too.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranbir and Prachi have discovered who sent the letter.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Recently only she got the letter about Rakesh's deeds.She checked whether it was true.As soon as she realized that Rakesh was bad she decided to kill him.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: coderlady

Revathi knew about Rakesh. For how long? Why didn't she act earlier to protect her daughter?

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update Jasmine.😃So Revathi is not at fault.It's someone else.👍🏼What a twist to the story👏Who may it be.It's getting intresting.Ranveer was been manipulated into taking that medicine for property & want of position.Ruhi saved Ranveer.Jay broke up with Alia.That's sad.Well Saransh is also a good guy.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 8

Captivating Update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much Salley,taahir,khwaishfan, coderlady,glitter_goldie,surilikoyal.

Bepanah Ishq...Limitless love...Part 9

Thank u Salley for the Karan Kundra-Jennifer edits.Dedicated to Salley for giving a jodi name to Ranveer Ruhi-RuVeer

Ranbir and Prachi reached a house and looked at a person.

Ranbir:You only sent that letter to Revathi.You only killed Rakesh.Right?

That person was shocked.

That house was Khurana house and the person Prachi and Ranbir caught was Saransh.Dev,Nalini and Alia were also there.

Ranbir:You only sent the letter to Revathiji. Right?You thought we won't be able to find it.But we found it easily.

Prachi:We are not fools.We have cleared the most complicated cases also.We guessed that the letter sender will be related to Nalini or Dev.From the location the letter is been sent we became sure that one of Khurana members is the letter sender.When we enquired we realized that it was Saransh who put the letter in the post box.

Alia:Inspector..Saransh was not the only one who sent the letter.I was also involved in it.We both sent the letter together.

All were shocked.

Ranbir:How did you know about what Rakesh was doing to his step daughter Nalini?

Dev said:I only told Alia didi and Saransh bhaiyya about it.

Alia:We felt that Nalini hiding it from her mother was causing more problems.So we decided to let Revathiji know it through a letter.

Ranbir:Now tell us one thing.Who killed Rakesh?

All were shocked.

Rudraksh:What are you saying Inspector?

Prachi:Other than Dev and Nalini the people who was involved in this were Saransh and Alia.So it's obvious that one of them has killed him.We want to know who.Tell us fast.

Saransh:We both did not kill Rakesh.

Preesha:Didn't you hear?My son cannot kill anyone.Even Alia won't kill anyone.She is a doctor who saves life.she can't think of killing anyone.

Alia felt guilty.

Alia:Seeing Nalini suffering silently we both had planned to kill Rakesh.

They were shocked.

Flash back...

Saransh and Alia were in shock even after Dev left.

Alia:I can't believe that Nalini is suffering silently because of her evil step dad.The most pathetic part is she is not able to inform Revathiji because of the continuous blackmailing.

Saransh:She does'nt know that hiding from Revathiji can cause problems.Revathiji should know the truth.

Alia:But Nalini does'nt have the courage to tell it to Revathiji because Rakesh is threatening her.

Saransh:Yes.Nalini cannot inform it to Revathiji.But we can inform her.

Alia was stunned:What?But how can we meet her personally and tell her about it.If Rakesh comes to know it,he will harm them.

Saransh:But Rakesh will keep troubling Nalini.We should help Nalini by putting an end to Rakesh's chapter.

Alia:But how?

Saransh:We will kill him.

Alia was shocked.

Alia:Do you know what you are saying Saransh?

Saransh:You know why I suggested to kill Rakesh.When it comes to protecting my family I can take anyone's life.

Alia:I know what Rakesh did to your family.But we are not criminals to kill someone.

Saransh:Yes.We are not criminals.But killing a molester like Rakesh will not make us criminals.Because a criminal like him deserves it.If police catches him what if he gets out of it free using his money?Even if he gets caught the case will go for years and it will take him for him to get punished.

Alia:You are right Saransh.He deserves to be killed.

Present....

Ranbir:See...the truth is coming out.

They all became very upset.

Prachi:Tell us clearly what happened that day.

Saransh:I took gun from my friend who is a police cop.I told him that I am taking it for self defense for a day as I was going to a dangerous area for a business related matter.I took 2 guns from him.Only for me and one for Alia.Nalini had told Dev that she and her mom will be going out for shopping.So we thought that Rakesh will be alone at home and we could kill him easily.

Flash back...

Saransh and Alia held the guns in excitement.

Alia:It's the first time we are holding a gun in our hands.That excitement is there.Right?

Saransh:Obviously.

They pointed the gun at each other funnily.

Saransh:This was for fun.But the victim of this gun should be that monster Rakesh.

Alia:Yes.

They wore masks and went to Nalini's house.

Alia:Surprisingly the door is open.

Saransh:If somebody else is there we cannot finish Rakesh.Hope not.

They went inside the house.

Alia and Saransh removed their masks holding the guns.

Suddenly Alia became weak and shed tears.

Alia:I can't do this Saransh.I am shivering.Till now I have only saved lives.I can't kill anyone.

Saransh felt emotional.

Saransh:Don't worry Alia.I knew that you cannot do it and in the last moment you will back out.It was expected.No need to kill him Alia.

He took the gun from her.

Saransh.But..even I can't kill anyone.My parents taught me not to harm anyone.Still I came here to kill Rakesh as he doesn't deserve to live.But now even I don't think I can kill him.

Alia:Then how will end Rakesh's chapter?

Saransh:We will inform Revathiji about everything.As a mother she should know what's going on behind her back with her daughter.Nalini hiding it from her mother is s blunder too.

Alia:Then we will write a letter to Revathiji instead of telling her everything directly.What if she doesn't believe us and get angry?So letter is safe.Let's see if she believes it or not.

Present....

Saransh:That's why we sent the letter to Revathiji.We swear.We didn't kill Rakesh.

Ranbir and Prachi were getting confused.

Rudraksh:We want to reveal something.We had overheard Dev telling everything to Saransh and Alia.

Preesha:So we decided to talk to Rakesh about it.We met Rakesh.

Flash back...

Preesha:Are you not ashamed of doing this to your daughter?Which dad does that?

Rakesh:Nalini is not my daughter.

Rudraksh:Saransh is not our real son.But we both considered him as our own son and never exploited him in any way.So to become our own child blood relationship is not necessary.But a beast like you won't understand it.

Preesha:Stop troubling Nalini. Otherwise we will inform Revathiji and get you arrested.

Rakesh was shocked.Suddenly he took a gun and pointed at Preesha and Rudraksh shocking them.

Rakesh:If you reveal anything to anyone else I will kill you both.

Rudraksh:Kill us.We are not scared.

Rakesh:But what if I kill your whole family?

Rudraksh and Preesha were shocked.

Rakesh:If you don't shut your mouth I will kill your whole family.

Rudraksh and Preesha got scared.

Present...

Preesha:That monster who is ill treating his own step daughter will kill anyone.So we got scared to lose our family.

Rudraksh:So we promised him that we will not reveal the truth to anyone.

All were shocked.

Ranbir:This case is getting complicated.We will come back later.We are leaving now.

Ranbir and Prachi left.

Ruhi:What's happening here?

I knew about Nalini's father's murder.But our family's involvement shocks me.

Nalini:He is my step father who killed my dad and tried to molest me.So Dev and I had planned to murder him.But before that somebody else had killed him.

They were shocked.

Rudraksh looked at Dev pulling his shirt angrily:Dev...what is this?You are going to college to study or to kill people?

He stared at Saransh and said:Saransh...did we teach you to kill people?

Preesha:Never expected this from you Alia.And Nalini...if you had told your mother on time this would not have become so serious.I know that you were threatened by Rakesh.But he would not have done anything to Revathiji as without her he had no identity or property.

Dev,Saransh,Alia and Nalini felt guilty and sad.

Saransh:To be frank I had overheard Rudra and mumma discussing about Rakesh giving you both death threats.That made me lose my control.How dare he think of harming my parents?That's the reason why Alia and I planned to kill Rakesh.

The others got shocked.

Rudraksh and Preesha became emotional.

Rudraksh:We are glad that you love us so much.But to show love towards us please don't think of killing anyone.

Preesha:It can only hurt us more.

All became very emotional.

Ruhi:Anyways none of them have committed the murder.That itself is a happy thing.

Rudraksh:That's the only relief we have.

Preesha:But promise us that you won't think of doing a crime again.

Dev,Nalini,Saransh and Alia said:We promise!

Rudraksh,Ruhi and Preesha smiled.

They had a group hug.

Ruhi brought Ranveer out of the cabin.He was surprised to see the decoration in the office.

Ruhi and others wished him:Happy birthday Ranveer Sir.

He was surprised.

Ranveer:Thank you so much.

They all were very happy to see him smile.

One staff:We were tensed whether you will get angry with us and scold us for decorating the office.Because we took office time to do this.But now we are relieved that you are not angry with us.

Suddenly Ranveer remembered that it was office time and got irritated.

Ranveer:What did you guys do?

All were shocked to see his sudden change.

Ruhi:I only forced them to make this decorations as I wanted to celebrate your birthday as you needed a change.Some fun is needed in life.

Ranveer:But Ruhi...

Suddenly Ruhi held his hand and kept a small Ganesh Idol on his palm.

Ruhi whispered:This is my birthday gift for you.Whenever you feel angry you hold this with your hand.God will control you and your anger will melt.

Ranveer smiled.

Ranveer:Thank you Ruhi.

She smiled as he smiled again.

Jitni dafa dekhun tumhe
Dhadke zoron se
Aisa toh kabhi hota nahi
Milke ghairon se [x2]

All others were also happy.

Somebody brought the cake.

Ruhi:This cake is for you Sir.

He smiled.

Ruhi:Cut the cake Sir.

He cut the cake while all others sang thr birthday song.

He put the cake piece in Ruhi's mouth surprising everyone.Ruhi blushed and fed him back.

Door jaana nahi
Tumko hai kasam
Khudse zyada tumhe
Chaahatein hain sanam

Ranveer:Thank you Ruhi for making my birthday special.

Ruhi smiled.

Door jaana nahi
Mujhse aye sanam
Khudse zyada tumhe
Chaahatein hain sanam

The staffs whispered to each other:Guess something is going on between them.But they make a sweet couple.

Ranveer and Ruhi overheard it and became shy to face each other.

Dil mein jo bhi hai
Tera hi toh hai
Chaahe jo maang lo
Roka kisne hai

Ranveer was checking the files.Seeing mistakes he got angry and was about to shout at the staff.

Suddenly he remembered the Ganesh Idol which Ruhi gave him.It was kept on the table and he held it in his hand.He controlled his anger and told the staff:There are many mistakes.Please check again and correct them.

The staff was surprised that he did not shout at him.

Ruhi told Ranveer:I am happy that you are changing and you are controlling your anger.

Ranveer smiled.

Ruhi:But can i suggest you something?The drug which you were taking must have harmed your health.Can you please take treatment for that?

Ranveer looked at her face deeply and said:If you were not there I would not have bothered about my health.But now that I have someone like you to worry about me I will surely take treatment.

She blushed.

Qatl agar karna ho, karna dheere se
Uff bhi nahi niklegi mere hothon se

She began to walk away,but she collided with Ranveer.Before she fell down he caught her and she wrapped her arms around his neck for balance.They shared a romantic eye lock.

Door jaana nahi
Tumko hai kasam
Khudse zyada tumhe
Chaahatein hain sanam

They both came back to senses and moved away from each other shyly.

Ruhi informed Alia and Alia arranged treatment for Ranveer.

Ranveer and Ruhi went to Alia's hospital.

Alia introduced a doctor to them.

Alia:This is Dr.Ishaan.He will help you in curing Ranveer.

They smiled.

Ranveer and Ruhi:Thank you so much.

Ishaan and Alia smiled.

Ranveer started taking treatment.

Ranveer took Ruhi to a movie theatre.Ruhi was surprised.

Ruhi:Karthik Aryan's movie?

Ranveer:You did so much for me.So i decided to do something to make you happy.You like watching movies.Right?

Ruhi:I love watching movies.Thank you so much Sir.

She twirled around happily.He smiled.

Door jaana nahi
Mujhse aye sanam
Khudse zyada tumhe
Chaahatein hain sanam(
Parmanu: The Story Of Pokhran).

Ankush and Yamini were talking.

Ankush:Things are going out of our hands.

Yamini:But Ranveer has not revealed anything to outsiders other than Ruhi. He has stupid sentiments towards us.

Ankush:But that sentiments can vanish anytime as Ruhi must have already vanished him.Ranveer being alive is dangerous for us.

Yamini:So what should we so then?

Ankush:We should kill him.We should create an accident in a way that nobody would suspect that it was a murder.

Ranveer who overheard it burst into tears.

He came in front of them shocking them.

Ranveer:Even though you both did a big betrayal to me I forgave you as you are my chachu chachi.But you both do not deserve it.Because you both are not human beings.So now onwards I have no value for my relationship with you.I am going to reveal everything to the police and get you both arrested.

They were shocked and scared.

Ranveer went to the police station to complain against Ankush and Yamini.Suddenly his phone rang.

Ankush:Ranveer...before you complain to the police listen to us.

Ranveer:I don't want to hear anything.

Yamini:Listen Ranveer.Don't take any hasty decision.Because your beloved Ruhi is with us.

Ankush:We have kidnapped her.

Ranveer was shocked:Nòoooo...

Yamini:If you want to see her alive come here without complaining to the police.

Ranveer:I will come there.Just send me the address.Please don't harm Ruhi.

They gave him the address.

After cutting the call Ankush said:Now we can kill Ruhi and Ranveer together.

Yamini and Ankush laughed.

Ranveer rushed to that place.

As Ranbir and Prachi called Revathi,Nalini,Dev,Alia and Saransh went to the Police station.

Ranbir:We called you as the real killer surrendered to us by himself.

Prachi:Because he did not want any of you to get accused of murdering Rakesh.

They were shocked.

Revathi:Who is the real killer?

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Saransh and Alia sent that letter, but they did not kill Rakesh. So the mystery is still pending.

coderlady thumbnail

So many planned to kill Rakesh, but never got to that point.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shocked that it was Saransh who sent the letter. Good that Devtold Saransh and Alia the truth. SarAlia planned to kill Rakesh as well just likeNalini? This is even more shocking. What did Rakesh do to Khuranas? Good that theycouldn’t kill Rakesh and backed off and wrote a letter instead. Even RuSha met him.This is what Rakesh did, threaten RuSha, confusion cleared. RuSha scolding Dev,Nalini and Saransh was needed. Ruhi gifting Ranveer God idol was cute. Glad thatRanveer is changing and agreed for treatment. Movie scene was cute. Only my oneedit looks real, 2nd one 😂. Ankush and Yamini planning to kill Ranveer wastoo much. Is Yamini Seema from Naagin? Stupid duo kidnapped Ruhi as well. Waitingfor next, perfect pics.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer is still getting angry at small things but Ruhi taught him to control it.