Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Hey mimi u r very good writer dear. Don't feel urself down. It's not an easy task to bring up story with many crts and their back story with connecting the dots. Each chap wit ref songs are great dear. Ur talents are reflecting in ur chaps . Keep going. Will always be a reader of ur story.

Thanks for your kind words dear. It means a lot. I was losing motivation, you guys are keeping me alive❤️

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is getting more and more interesting and you are making us choose bw 2 aryans bahute hi nainsafi hai

Loving the thrill

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

This is getting more and more interesting and you are making us choose bw 2 aryans bahute hi nainsafi hai

Loving the thrill

Even I am tossing between two Aryans tbh... But enjoy the thrill as things will start to shake with time. Now Ragging issue is about to come in this story as College life had got incorporated

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

2nd part was interesting 👏

Aryan (Raizada) really loves Imlie a lot❤️

In every life time he suffered due to Aryan (Rathore) entry in his life, waiting to know what will be his (Raizada) and Imlie's first interaction in this timeline.

Abhishek is in love with Arshi but is scared due to class difference 😔

Looks like Arshi's lover died and she is still in love with him

So the girl Imlie saw in the dream who committed sucide after chanting the mantra was Naina😲

Waiting for next

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very different & interesting

aururus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Tripple A family was inspired from Gul mata obsession with A starting names, Aryan, Aditya, Arvind, Arnav, Aranya, Anika etc🤣

Yep lucky letter i think😁and you went after this🤣

aururus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Author's Dilemma:

Well this series was about to go long with more different season. This one focusing on Chavi getting the first stone of the necklace that would give Imlie the power to grant a special power to Chavi, similarly the next season was up for Niti and so on like Nishant, Sushmita who all had a stone to achieve. Along with AS Raizada and AS Rathore relationship with Imlie. Also many things like College life and all was about to come. But suddenly I am feeling like for whom I am writing. It maybe because people don't engage in the story much like others, also maybe it's coz I am incapable to write a good story after such a long time. And also lost so many readers. It feels strange to continue if it won't make others feel curios, happy and all kind of emotions. Should I drop it or continue? I am ready for any kind of criticism but if the story is abandoned by readers. For whom am I working so hard? I am utterly confused.

Thanks to the few readers who keeps my motivation high with their comments. I love you guys, you are keeping up with the story though it's not at all of good writing compared to the other fan fictions available to choose from. I am extremely honoured that you kept up with this uncanny of a story.

Yeah...it's true that it's long but thats the speciality of your story...THE SEASONS...for me it's a series or a real book and every character is perfect especially imlie...just love how you wrote her...these days i don't get time to read but i Always read...late but i do...

I don't think you should drop it...all this work and efforts of these months will be wasted...

As one of your reader i can't let you do this because i'm selfish for your ff...i don't know how i'll live if you'll leave this in the middle

Mere raaton ki neend aur chain chin jayegi😭😅

aururus thumbnail

manifesting a better relationship of malini and imlie in this ff

and i'm gonna all this compliments which imlie did to malini to my prof.🤣

why i'm feeling bad for A.S. Raizada?🤣 his dance with his mother was so cute but i still love Aryan Singh Rathore❤️

and...why do i think that was naina who suicided😳in imlie's dream/vision

what about niti? i'm scared about her truth which she's hiding from imlie

MiuniS thumbnail

Preview from a future chapter:

Expect the Unexpected:

As Imlie's lips touched Aryan's, he was clueless. Just a flash before she was standing in front of him confused and the next moment her lips was on his.

'Is she a hallucination? She shouldn't be here in an underground fighting club which collects information for the police' he was utterly confused.

But no, he felt like he shouldn't give an opening to her though she is a hallucination. He clenched his teeth so that her tongue cannot make it's way inside his mouth but something which he never expected happened. She bit his lower lip and fresh blood made its appearance on the surface.

'No, she is not an illusion at all' thought Aryan.

He held her arms and separated her from him, he made sure to make a distance of almost fifty centimeters between them.

He looked at her shocked and baffled. Things went severe when he noticed she is still staring at his lips.

"Miss" he exclaimed.

Nope all her attention were on his lips.

This time he shook her and exclaimed, "Miss, are you a pervert?"

"What?" Imlie retorted as she became conscious of her surrounding.

"What you did just now is called sexual harassment?" Said Aryan with a calm but annoyed voice.

Imlie looked at him as if she couldn't believe herself he was there.

"Sorry ABP" she said moving out from his clutch.

Aryan remembered she used to call ABP to Aryan Singh Rathore.

Bitterness took over him as he replied, "Who are you mentioning as ABP? Look Miss, my name is Aryan Singh Raizada and I absolutely don't know who you are"

A few moments later when Aryan sat in his car:

His ears got red and so his cheeks.

"Did she kiss me? Here on my lips." exclaimed Aryan as he touched his lips.

After a few seconds he noticed his swollen lower lip in the rear view mirror. He slapped both of his cheeks.

"Stop Ary, stop repeating those clips of embarrassment in your memory."

And he started his car engine.

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting preview👏

Imlie kissed Ary thinking that he is ABP.

The kiss was hot🔥.

Their first interaction was at underground fight club. Waiting for the next chapter