Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RSBS

The story is taking an interesting turn . By the way, is that Sammy, interested in Imlie ?

Everything apart, the chapter was a mixture of feeling, I totally loved it🤗❤️.

No, Sammy had slept with enough girls to not confuse between sibling love, attraction, lust, platonic affection, guardian affection and romantic love.

Later when Imlie will be confused between Aryan Raizada coz lust would be pulling her towards him he will be the one who will guide Imlie with his words.

Thank you for loving it dear. Your comment saved me up. I was losing motivation to a large extent.

Oh at the end of the chapter 03 there would be a kiss scene I guess between Aryan Raizada and Imlie.

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiuniS

No, Sammy had slept with enough girls to not confuse between sibling love, attraction, lust, platonic affection, guardian affection and romantic love.

Later when Imlie will be confused between Aryan Raizada coz lust would be pulling her towards him he will be the one who will guide Imlie with his words.

Thank you for loving it dear. Your comment saved me up. I was losing motivation to a large extent.

Oh at the end of the chapter 03 there would be a kiss scene I guess between Aryan Raizada and Imlie.

Wow....wow....wow😃, can't wait 😆. What will Aryan Raizada think of this Imlie, and opposite what Imlie will think of him? Patiently, waiting to read it .

I know seeing his face, she will think it is ASR, but she will feel different, but then also sure, AR will get a tight slap🤣.

And please don't loose motivation😭, I love to read thriller stories🤗. I am sure, everything will lobe to read your story, and by all the books, on the first day itself, if you published this😃.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This story is completely different and full of twists and turns 👏

Such complex story requires great skill and you are nailing it.

What I love about this story is that every character has a part in this story and have their own story.

Don't feel like you are incapable of writing or your story is not good.

Right now this story is my favourite and I wait eagerly for an update of this story

I don't know why the comments are decreasing but don't stop writing, maybe this is vacation time and some readers are enjoying their holidays

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Both chaps in one go. My man is back😎. Aryan raizada is so hot. Is imlie aware of two aryan then wts her problem running back after another aryan saying sm wish😒. Anyways i m going to enjoy all moments of aryan raizada and imlie. Will raizada and imlie be endgame. I want this badly🤓. Coming up kiss scene excited🤣

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Author's Dilemma:

Well this series was about to go long with more different season. This one focusing on Chavi getting the first stone of the necklace that would give Imlie the power to grant a special power to Chavi, similarly the next season was up for Niti and so on like Nishant, Sushmita who all had a stone to achieve. Along with AS Raizada and AS Rathore relationship with Imlie. Also many things like College life and all was about to come. But suddenly I am feeling like for whom I am writing. It maybe because people don't engage in the story much like others, also maybe it's coz I am incapable to write a good story after such a long time. And also lost so many readers. It feels strange to continue if it won't make others feel curios, happy and all kind of emotions. Should I drop it or continue? I am ready for any kind of criticism but if the story is abandoned by readers. For whom am I working so hard? I am utterly confused.

Thanks to the few readers who keeps my motivation high with their comments. I love you guys, you are keeping up with the story though it's not at all of good writing compared to the other fan fictions available to choose from. I am extremely honoured that you kept up with this uncanny of a story.

Hey mimi u r very good writer dear. Don't feel urself down. It's not an easy task to bring up story with many crts and their back story with connecting the dots. Each chap wit ref songs are great dear. Ur talents are reflecting in ur chaps . Keep going. Will always be a reader of ur story.

MiuniS thumbnail

Part 02 updated Page no 09

MiuniS thumbnail

Part 02 updated Page no 09...

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSBS

Wow....wow....wow😃, can't wait 😆. What will Aryan Raizada think of this Imlie, and opposite what Imlie will think of him? Patiently, waiting to read it .

I know seeing his face, she will think it is ASR, but she will feel different, but then also sure, AR will get a tight slap🤣.

And please don't loose motivation😭, I love to read thriller stories🤗. I am sure, everything will lobe to read your story, and by all the books, on the first day itself, if you published this😃.

Thank you so much dear your kind words are absolutely needed for me to hear it.

Umm who knows who will kiss whom but last part of chapter 03 do have an Arylie kiss.

But Ary Raizada lol

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

This story is completely different and full of twists and turns 👏

Such complex story requires great skill and you are nailing it.

What I love about this story is that every character has a part in this story and have their own story.

Don't feel like you are incapable of writing or your story is not good.

Right now this story is my favourite and I wait eagerly for an update of this story

I don't know why the comments are decreasing but don't stop writing, maybe this is vacation time and some readers are enjoying their holidays

Thank you for the kind words. You had always been the first one to comment in my chapter and I can't explain how much I appreciate it every time.

For you guys I will not lose my motivation. I will try to stay positive and bring the best surprises with the story❤️

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Both chaps in one go. My man is back😎. Aryan raizada is so hot. Is imlie aware of two aryan then wts her problem running back after another aryan saying sm wish😒. Anyways i m going to enjoy all moments of aryan raizada and imlie. Will raizada and imlie be endgame. I want this badly🤓. Coming up kiss scene excited🤣

No Imlie hasn't met Raizada yet but will meet for the first time in the next chapter. You are going to enjoy their moments for sure. Next season is kind of smut season between them foreplay but not se*. So next season will be more heated as things would end up almost in bed. Aryan will hide from Imlie that he is a rich guy.

Lean On Me: Love From White Desert.