LEAN ON ME: Hello Gen Z...02 (Arylie FF) Author's Note Updated - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy-ness thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

God the small moment between Imlie and Raizada wasđŸ”„. I can feel the sexual tension between them through my screen lol.

Now I am really really curious who'll she end up with since both are a different part of the same Aryan.

Nice sneak peak. In this sneak peak it became quite obvious that Imlie and Raizada have already met so I am actually excited to see their first meeting and how will Imlie react after seeing him.

Edited by Happy-ness - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well I am back. This chapter is divided in two parts. Next part will be added on Thursday.

FRIENDS

Friends

PART-01:

“Chiru, wake up beta(son)” said Malini as she pulled the seven year old up from his sleep.

“Hmm
” murmured the sleepy kid.

She kissed his forehead and took him to the small bathroom. She put toothpaste on his brush which had a cute design, she made him brush and then bathed him as he played with the duck toy. She dressed him in his school dress and took him to the kitchen and made him sit on the chair of a two-seater dining table.

As he listened to the song coming from the television she stuffed his mouth with balls made of rice, daal(pulses) and fried potatoes. After he was done, she washed his mouth and told him to put the tiffin box in his bag. In the meanwhile she was having rice for breakfast herself, she saw Chiraag putting a tiffin box in her bag too. She felt proud of the kid, then both of them came out of the house and Malini locked the door of the wooden bungalow. The surroundings felt like Mussoorie for a second, she knew it because she has been there many times for vacation.

“Let’s go
” said Malini with a smile.
“Yes mumma let’s go
 go” said the boy with a big smile.

Suddenly Malini’s eyes opened and she saw she was still in her room in Delhi. The alarm was ringing with its full glory, she stopped it and went to the bathroom to get ready. Today is the first day of College with a new semester to start again and new students will enter the Campus with new dreams. Every year as a Professor she gets amazed to see the brilliant students but today more than the excitement she is feeling strange after the dream she had. Who was the kid who called her Mumma? And why did she tear up while sleeping? Because when she woke up she found her cheeks wet from the tears she shed while sleeping.

Imlie came out after taking a bath. Today she and Niti hurried to bathe in the morning before a line got accumulated as it was the first day of College. As she paired up the cotton kurta with jeans she felt quite odd as she was able to read the first chapter of the strange book but Niti still couldn’t see any letter, for her the only thing she could get was there’s something written in Sanskrit but no more than that was in her orbit.

‘Hey Sita Maiyya, why did you even send this book to me?’ thought Imlie as it was such a mysterious and supernatural book in nature.

As Aryan stepped in the Delhi airport he found his mother waiting for him.

“Aryan” Arshi called him at the top of her lungs and waved her hands at him in excitement.

“Mom
What are you doing here? You didn’t go to the office?” said Aryan and hugged Arshi tight. His mother was a treasure for him in this life. Her cute smiles are mostly reserved for her son.

“No
How could I? My son just returned after a year. Today is my holiday” said Arshi.

“Mom
” Aryan was speechless, he knew though this woman didn’t bring him in this world she can turn every table for him. She was a perfect Angel for him but a Villainess for every other person on this earth.

As the mother-son duo sat in the car, their butler greeted them who sat in front with the driver.

“Abhishek Kaka, how are you?” asked Aryan.

“I am absolutely good baba.”
“Did mom nag you a lot when I wasn’t here?”
“Miss isn’t that kind of person baba” replied Abhishek.

“My mom might not nag but she definitely has her way of getting things done. Else you won’t see a specified butler uniform in this era. I must say Abhishek Kaka looks handsome though” said Aryan as he saw Abhishek’s attire.

“He is always an eye pleasing lad” commented Arshi.

“Miss thank you for the compliments”

Aryan smiled when he heard the familiar voices of his mother and butler.

Abhishek was an orphan who was taken by the Raizada house and he grew up with Arshi. He was always there for Aryan and he is like a father figure for him though Abhishek never married just like his mother who adopted him from the roadside. Only in the protection of his mother Aryan could smile because he knew that she would protect him from any dangers of the world. She is an ‘Iron Lady’.

Imlie and Niti entered the classroom and got happy as they saw they were the first one to arrive in the class.

“Where to sit when you have so many options?”

“How about the last bench?” asked Imlie.

“Won’t it be too much?” asked Niti.

Two girls passed them and took the first bench. Imlie felt kind of guilty seeing the choices of the other students.

“Okay, how about the second last?” asked Imlie, biting her lips.

“I don’t mind at all” replied Niti and they both went to sit on the second last bench.

“Hello” Aryan picked up the call.
“Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore?”
“Yes, Aryan speaking”
“We are from Delhi Police”
“Oh! How may I help you?”
“Were you in Delhi last Saturday?”
“Yes, why this question though?”
“Did you visit any mall?”
Aryan remembered his date with Imlie when they went to ASP Mall.

“Yes”
“Then I am sorry to inform that if you had been to ASP Mall, the assassin that was caught there was actually targeting you”
“What?”
“Yes, today morning he confessed. But we still couldn’t find much about the people behind him. Hence please be careful. Your life might be at risk”
“Thank you for informing officer”
“It was my duty”

Aryan cut the call and sat on his bed. He was ready to go for breakfast and then leave for the office but this call made him worried. It’s not the first time he was targeted. But who wants him out of this world? This question started bugging him after hearing he was not only unsafe in Mumbai but also in Delhi.

Imlie and Niti couldn’t believe what they were watching in front of their eyes. It was like a real life version of ‘Mean Girls’. A girl in a pink kurti entered the class and was fighting to sit in the first bench alone because she didn't want to sit with girls who looked poor and average in her eyes.

“I said clearly that you don’t need to pretend that you didn’t hear me,” said the girl.

“But both of us came earlier than you”

“Look I am Rita Thakur, the Princess of Thakur Empire and I can ruin you within a second if I want”

As the commotion was taking place Imlie exclaimed in a soft voice, “Ultimate typical movie plot, it’s just no hero will save the girls”
“Why don’t you be the hero?” asked Niti.

“Why should I?” replied Imlie.
“Aren’t you a righteous person?” asked Niti.

“Not at all, I am an absolute slave to my selfishness”
“Woah! That was unexpected. Then Chavi”
“I have my own motives and reasons. I didn’t do any charity”

“May I know a little of your reasoning?”

“She belongs to one of the most influential and rich families of our village. Now only she is left in the family as her parents made their way to jail.”
“Her bad luck”
“Her bad luck is good for me. Since I helped her she is kind of my puppet now and even if she tries to run away she would have no luck. If I want, I can covet everything of hers and if I want I can guide her to be an independent person with invisible strings controlling her every movement. And I will be the one to control those strings” replied Imlie.

“You are indeed a dangerous person. But you won’t be able to manipulate me” said Niti confidently.

“I still haven't wished to manipulate you. Rather I gave you a choice and you, yourself came to me”

Niti looked at Imlie but as she saw Imlie looking at her sideways, shivers went down her spine.

‘She is a wolf in sheep’s skin. Or the incarnation of the devil. Who knows? When she stares with such cold eyes she doesn’t feel like someone I know at all. Did I do wrong by deciding to get involved with her?’ thought Niti.

The drama in the first bench ended, Rita took the first bench with threats and both of the girls sat elsewhere.

“Interesting” murmured Imlie looking at Rita from far.

Malini entered the staff room, though she was quite tense but was trying her best to stay confident.

“Malini, are you okay?” asked Professor Anita.

“Anita
 I am trying to stay cool actually but the stress is eating me up”
“It’s okay, you are a professor here, not any student. Just keep the command in your voice strong” said Anita.

“I know but my face was clearly shown by the news channels” said Malini worried.

“Public sympathy is with you Malini. Though the case that happened was with a minor, you were also a victim. I am glad you are so brave, you should give your life one more chance. Forget that man and live once again” said Anita.

“To be honest, it’s really hard,” replied Malini.

“I know, but I also know you can overcome your bad times. You are such a kind soul, I believe God have someone better than that person for you”

“Thank you Anita, by the way I have a class of freshers in the BJMC department. Can you give me the list of toppers of the entrance exam?”
“Oh sure” replied Anita and left for her cabin to bring the toppers list.

In the meanwhile other Professors asked Malini whether she is okay and consoled her. They all believed that destiny had better plans for her hence she got separated from her ex-boyfriend Aditya.

Samarth entered the classroom before the professor arrived. He saw everyone looking at him, he purposely covered himself with high end brands from head to toe. He wanted drama and to create a bad image so the Dean calls his mother in future and insults her for the upbringing of his. Bottom line, ‘He hates his mother’

“Samarth baby” Rita called him blushing and gestured to him to sit with her.

“This freak” blurted Samarth as he saw Rita.

Rita worked hard to join this College because she knew Samarth would come here to study. This was his mother’s College where she laid her foundation of glory and he wanted to ruin that glory.

But he was an absolute playboy and for him the biggest mistake he made two weeks back was to sleep with Rita after Karmakar uncle’s party. She had one sided love for him but after she got in his bed when he was drunk, she has assumed herself as his girlfriend. She even announced herself as his girlfriend in between their Society’s acquaintances.

Samarth immediately looked at the class and tried to find another place to sit. But as he wanted drama he decided to sit with some girls and he chose the second last bench because two girls were sitting. Others were already full as he arrived at the last moment. As the Professor was about to step in the class, he ran and sat near Imlie.

Imlie looked at him without any expressions, Niti looked at him baffled, Rita looked at him with disappointment and others looked at him because he was just handsome in simple words.

“Hi,” he said with an awkward smile.

“You are not welcome here so move somewhere else in the next period. I don’t want any ‘Rita’ drama in my life” said Imlie with a calm voice.

“What?” he blurted out in confusion.

Imlie ignored him and everyone stood straight at their places and greeted the Professor, “Good Morning Professor...”

Part-02:

The first class was introductory for every subject, everyone stood up when their turn came to introduce themselves.

“Hello students myself Mahinder Chourasia and I will take the subject ‘Introduction to Communication and Media’. This subject will have practical's too. Mayuri Ma’am will take your practical class. I will be in charge of your theory classes. Now introduce yourselves, what’s your name and where are you from?”

“Rita Thakur, I am from Delhi”

“Rahul Mehra, I am from Punjab”
“Samarth Ahuja, I am from Delhi”

“Niti Sharma, from Kanpur, UP”

When Niti said that Imlie got curious because she said she was from Ahmedabad when they first met.

“Imlie Bhuyan, Pagdandia Village, UP”

“Aritra Bannerji, from Kolkata”

And everyone ended up introducing themselves when the bell rang. Forty five minutes were over by now.

As Professor Mahinder went out of the class Rita came to Imlie’s bench.

“You village girl, how dare you seduce my Samarth?” she almost shouted.

Imlie was sitting in the middle, Niti was in the far left and Samarth was in the right.

Imlie checked her cell phone to see whether it was in silent mode. The whole class was looking at them.

Rita continued, “I can wipe you out from this world and throw you out of the college if I want. Do you know who my father is? Samarth is mine and only mine. Why are you not answering?”

Imlie this time moved her head and looked at her face. Rita was fuming in anger.

“Are you done?” asked Imlie.

“What?” Rita retorted.

“Dogs bark, humans don't,” said Imlie calmly.

“Did you dare to call me a dog? I will throw you out of this College. I will tell my father to throw you out. He donates a lot to this College.” said Rita.

“My dear. If you can throw someone out with the help of your father then you can enter this College too with your father's help. So did you enter this College with your father’s power display?” asked Imlie.

“You
You” Rita couldn’t reply.

“Now you must leave this place without completing the sentence, the Professor has arrived.”

Rita left the place flustered.

‘Did this girl hit the nail in the right place? Rita entered with her father’s influence in this College. Damn, I hope it’s not because she is obsessed with me. No! If that freak really did this, I need to stick to this girl called Imlie. She feels like a lioness’ thought Samarth.

“Good Morning Professor” everyone greeted the Professor who entered the class.

“Hello Students, I am Anjali Dutta and I will teach you all Communicative Hindi. Now, could you all tell me your names and the rank in your entrance exams? You all are extremely eligible since you were able to make your way to this College. I welcome you all”

One by one everyone started to tell their names and their ranks. City College only takes fifty students in every kind of course they provide, making it one of the most desired Colleges.

“Rita Thakur, Rank 50”

“That sums up why she was flustered when you said she entered the college with her father’s influence, Imlie” said Niti.

“I did predict well with her tone, but who knows I might be wrong too” replied Imlie.

“Aren’t you being too positive?” asked Samarth.

Imlie and Niti looked at him.

“Ah! Hello, myself Samarth Ahuja. And yes since you saved me from that freak, you are free to call me Sammy”

“Sammy, I think you should control your mouth. Imlie still hasn’t accepted you in this bench” said Niti.

“Ah
my bad” Samarth sighed.

“Now the last three people in the back please introduce yourself. Then we will move to the other side of the room for introductions” said the Professor.

Samarth stood up, “Samarth Ahuja, third rank”

“Oh
 you are third, wow you must have worked hard” said Professor Anjali.

“Yes ma’am” said Samarth proudly and looked at Imlie and Niti with the corner of his eyes.

The other side had many nerdy students left to introduce their ranks, so he was sure the toppers were from them.

‘Now see Imlie and Niti, I am so intelligent. Hurry up and accept me as your friend and protect me from that freak for my whole College life’ thought Samarth.

Niti and Imlie understood a little what he was thinking as it was written all over his face.

Niti stood up next, “Niti Sharma, second rank” Niti gave out a smirk sideways looking at Samarth. This shook Samarth from inside. Imlie just gave a nonchalant look at him to see his expressions. It was quite funny according to her.

“Imlie Bhuyan. Rank one” said Imlie standing after Niti completed her turn.

The whole class gasped, the students who were sitting in the second last bench as the last bench was empty; it can be considered they are the backbenchers but they were actually the three toppers of the BJMC Course Entrance Exam. City College was a special place because other Colleges offer entrance exams first and then allow students to choose the course but City College asks the students to choose their course first and then sit on the exams for that course making only the first fifty students to enter the College Campus of that chosen Course by the students.

“Oh my God, the three toppers are not only sitting at the last bench but they are sitting together”

“Were they friends before entering this College?”

“My god, are intelligent people these days love to sit at the last bench? I thought they would grab the first bench”

“I thought the toppers will look like nerds wearing spectacles and all but they look so cool”

The class was now buzzing with discussion.

“Quiet everyone” ordered Professor Anjali.

The class quieted down.

“Well why did you toppers choose the last bench?” asked Professor Anjali out of curiosity.

“I was always a backbencher Ma’am” said Imlie without hesitation.

“Imlie and I are best friends,” Niti said with a big smile.

“And Samarth?” asked Anjali.

“Ah! I thought it would be interesting to sit with them and make friends. Both of them look very cool” said Samarth, thinking for a while.

“Haha
Birds of the same feathers always flock together at the end of the day. Okay now the first row on the other side, introduce yourself” said Professor Anjali after laughing a bit at Samarth’s answer.

They got a twenty minute break after the second class was over.

“Umm, you guys are intelligent” Samarth tried to praise them so that they could be friends with him.

“You are intelligent too, but I think you should move to a different bench now” replied Niti.

“Do you guys hate me so much?” asked Samarth, making puppy eyes.

“We don’t hate you but we don’t like you either” replied Niti.

Imlie kept quiet and took out her cell phone. She texted two people, one Aryan who she asked how he is in Mumbai and then Chavi whom she asked how her first day in College was going on.

“Who is Chavi?” asked Samarth looking at Imlie’s mobile screen.

Imlie turned off her screen immediately and asked, “Why are you still here?”

“Please let me sit here? Pweease 
 look, other students have named our bench as Topper’s Bench. Please let it be that way” begged Samarth.

“Let’s head towards the lab,” said Imlie to Niti, ignoring Samarth.

“Oh yes Lab class, let’s go!”

A bell was rang as twenty minutes were over and the next two classes they attended were 'Communication Lab' and 'Writing for Media'. After that the lunch break came. Imlie asked Niti to go to the canteen as she will give a treat and introduce her to some of her friends. As Samarth saw Imlie going to the Café which is inside their Campus, he followed her.

Imlie ordered four pastries.

“Does that include me?” asked Samarth.

“No,” Imlie replied blatantly.

“Why are you so against me?” asked Samarth.

“I just don’t want unnecessary problems in my life,” replied Imlie.

“I won’t trouble you at all”

“Most troublesome people are those who say they won’t cause any troubles” replied Imlie.

“Imlie, why are you ignoring me?” asked Samarth when Imlie went out of the CafĂ© and made her way to the canteen. She texted Rajendra and Sohum to come there. Samarth kept on following her.

Niti had already taken a seat in the canteen. She waved to Imlie when she saw Imlie and Samarth coming together.

“He is still with you?” asked Niti.

“He is not with me,” replied Imlie.

Imlie waved at Sohum and Rajendra, who reached the canteen to join them.

“Yo Imlie” Rajendra greeted with a smile.

“What’s up? Both of you look tired” replied Imlie.

“The seniors came to my class for introductions. I could only escape because Sohum bro dragged me out” said Rajendra.

“Introductions?” Niti got confused.

“Equivalent to the soft version of 'ragging'. Niti, this is Rajendra Awasthi and that’s Sohum dada who is in second year. They both are from the Computer Science and Engineering department. And guys, this is Niti my hostel roommate”

“Oh! Hello Niti” Sohum and Rajendra got acquainted with her.

“But who is this Imlie?” asked Sohum.

“Unwanted tagger” replied Imlie.

“Imlie
 please
 Hello myself Samarth Ahuja. And I am trying to make friends with these two girls” said Samarth

“Oh! Hi Samarth myself Rajendra and this is my roommate Senior Sohum Dada”

“Hello” Samarth greeted with a smile.

“By the way why did you call us here Imlie?” asked Sohum.

“Because there’s a surprise for both of you”

“Surprise?” asked Rajendra, confused.

Suddenly Imlie’s phone started to ring, she looked at the screen and exclaimed, “Oh, your surprise is here already”

She picked up the video call and saw Chavi on the other side who was sitting in the canteen of St. Frederick’s College.

“Chavi, they are here” said Imlie and turned the screen towards Rajendra and Sohum.

“I can’t thank both of you enough. Now I can start a good College life and get rid of the forced marriage. And you guys contributed to my freedom a lot. I could be here because of you. Thank you so much” said Chavi.

“Oh my god, we just did what Imlie asked us to. Please don’t feel burden please” said Rajendra flustered to be thanked by Chavi.

Samarth peeked a glance and he got awestruck. It was the girl who has been in headlines for the last few days and the one he bumped yesterday. ‘

But what did these two boys do to help her?’ thought Samarth.

“Thank you for making those pictures viral,” said Chavi.

“We ought to, to help you sister. It's our good luck that we met Imlie and she gave us a chance to do such a good work,” replied Sohum.

‘The whole viral thing was done by them in Imlie's words. Damn! these people look so mysterious. And the core is this topper Imlie. I have to get in their friendship circle. I feel like my life will be interesting if I can become friends with them’ thought Samarth.

He saw Imlie ended the call.

“Also to celebrate the victory of our success to save up Chavi I brought pastries for you guys” said Imlie and forwarded two pastries towards Sohum and Rajendra.

“Mine mine, where’s mine?” asked Niti like a child.

“Here’s your favorite dark forest pastry,” said Imlie as she patted Niti’s head.

“Thank you” said Niti and started eating the pastry.

Samarth sat looking at the view. He felt like Niti is kind of a puppy who wags her tail at every word of Imlie.

“Sohum dada, I would like to request you something one more time,” said Imlie.

“It’s okay Imlie, please just request. I know it will be a meaningful one” replied Sohum.

“Let’s meet at night then, I have the same request I did to Rajendra. And we can discuss in detail then” replied Imlie.

“Sure” said Sohum with a smile and focused on eating the pastry.

Imlie saw Samarth was sitting blankly between them. She sighed, even her ignoring didn’t make the guy move out of their life. She made her Vanilla pastry divide in two equal parts and then she tore the cover of her pastry’s packet. She placed the half pastry on that cover and forwarded to Samarth.

He looked at Imlie surprised because he never thought she would give half of her pastry.

“Excellent development” exclaimed Niti at Imlie’s sudden gesture.

“Focus on eating the pastry Niti, then we have to have our proper lunch too. And you, help yourself. Don’t think I will give you my spoon too” said Imlie sternly to Samarth.

A smile escaped Samarth’s face and Imlie looked at him annoyedly. Sohum, Rajendra and Niti smiled because Imlie was looking cute when she was angry.

After the lunch Sohum and Rajendra left for their classes. As Niti left to buy some chewing gum Imlie looked at the schedule. The next class was ‘Indian Social System’ and the Professor who will teach them is none other than ‘Malini Chaturvedi’.

‘Time has come to properly meet my step-sister in this life’ thought Imlie.

“Imlie” Samarth called Imlie.

“Yes,” she replied with an expressionless face.

“Can we be friends?” asked Samarth with hope in his eyes.

“No” replied Imlie immediately without thinking for a single second.

Samarth looked at her with a broken heart but Imlie left for the class. He needs to join their circle at any cost, is the only thought that kept roaming in his head.

Songs Used:-
~Friends (Jimin & V) [Genre: K-pop, Language: Korean]

Well here is the complete first chapter. By the way the subject names that are mentioned are actual BJMC first semester subjects. I didn't want to compromise with facts. And do enjoy because next chapter Imlie will meet Malini face to face for the first time. What kind of relationship they will share in this life? If that makes you excited, keep a look. Malini is even back in the show.
Yours Mimi(❁®◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

I will tag everyone on Thursday when part 02 will be added.

With Love,

Mimi😳

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-ness

God the small moment between Imlie and Raizada wasđŸ”„. I can feel the sexual tension between them through my screen lol.

Now I am really really curious who'll she end up with since both are a different part of the same Aryan.

Nice sneak peak. In this sneak peak it became quite obvious that Imlie and Raizada have already met so I am actually excited to see their first meeting and how will Imlie react after seeing him.

Ummm should I say it or not, I am planning to write the 3rd season of Lean on Me with an adult/smut genre touch😆

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

We get the glimpse of Malini's kid. Their moment was nice.😊

Aryan Raizada, Arshi and Abhishek are such a happy family😊.

Imlie's college first day was interesting.

Aryan came to know about assian.

Waiting for the second part

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The second part was interesting 👏

Loved the way you described the subjects and college environment 👏

Imlie's college life is so happening 😊

Loved the way Imlie handled Rita👏

Poor Samrath, he was so desperate to be friends with Imlie and her gang😆

Waiting for next

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wah amazing chapterđŸ€—â€ïž.

aururus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Which picture? Pagal gang is the pagals we all need our lives. My speech finished

Kamsammida😆

Sammy's pic which was on imlie's phoneđŸ€Ł

aururus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Sneak Peak from future coz You All Deserve it:

Vine Field Bar, Mumbai:

Aryan and Nishant were almost involved in a fight because Nishant brought Arpita to the bar to cool down. Arpita and Arvind used to visit bars to party when they were young. But Arpita almost forgot to live her life after Arvind's death. Nishant wanted to cheer her up so brought her there, Aryan tracked Arpita through her gps and reached the bar. He was furious because for him his sister was pious in nature and never involved in such disgraceful acts. But Nishant was adamant that he was just ruining the chances where Arpita could find her old self again. The fight was broken by Imlie who was in a mini skirt and a backless top. She was in that bar with Harshit, Niti and Samarth to catch Ashutosh Rana. But before they could catch him, her eyes fell on Nishant and Aryan Singh Rathore. She pushed them out and encouraged Arpita to be vocal about her own wishes. After Arpita left with tears and more scared Imlie shouted at Aryan in anger. She gave him a sound lecture about he was no one to control his elder sister in the name of family's respect. Nishant had already left to calm Arpita down but Aryan threatened Imlie she shouldn't interfere with his family and left the bar.

"What a..." Imlie couldn't complete the sentence. She didn't want to curse her Aryan Singh Rathore.

"Jerk... Complete the sentence" she heard a familiar male voice.

Imlie turned around and saw the same face she wanted to call a jerk but his expressions were no near the Aryan Singh Rathore she loves. His face was stern and expressionless.

"Aryan Singh Raizada..."

"Oh! you can understand our differences within a second now"

Suddenly the dance floor was filled with people and someone pushed Imlie. Imlie lost her balance but Aryan caught her by her waist.

With this all the things Imlie wanted to avoid came running. She has noticed every time this man comes near her, her body becomes uncontrollable. She doesn't feel like this with Aryan Singh Rathore, she knows she has affection for Aryan as he is her true love but Aryan Singh Raizada just sweeps her out of the floor and makes her horny. Her hands went around his neck and to her dismay this is how her body behaves every time with him automatically.

"There are many differences between him and you" replied Imlie.

" Like?" He looked straight in her eyes as he ran his fingers on her bare back

"Like you are an annoying creature and he is a lovable cutie" said Imlie with a smirk.

"Your hands are going rampant on an annoying creature's body, Miss"

"As if you are not loving running your fingers on my back" replied Imlie.

Aryan pushed her a little away. Though Imlie was taken aback but she noticed she didn't bump into anyone.

"Don't you have a mission to complete?" Asked Aryan.

"I do...But after this" Imlie pulled Aryan closer bringing his lips near her and pushed him back.

Why would she let him have the upper hand? It's no secret that both of them want to have the upper hand and the sexual tension between them Imlie is feeling from her first meet makes her frustrated and angry on many levels.

Imlie left the floor after pushing him. As she left he exclaimed, "She is fierce in this life"

Ahem this might have shocked you guys...

Hope so

Yours Mimi.

their sexual tensionđŸ„”...

This is getting day by day more exciting😍

Edited by aururus - 2 years ago
aururus thumbnail

They are a cute family...aryan, abhishek, arshi...😍

Imlie was so brave and bold...the way she replied rita without any fear...and the attitude she gave to samarth...my baby girl😘thats how i want her in the serialđŸ„±

With this her first day was fabulous😎