Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aururus thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

oooh...my they are crazy🤣why i'm finding it funny though🤣wese even i wanted that pic

aururus thumbnail

wow...characters are well described...i really liked the actor you choosed for prof. acharya😊

Happy-ness thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The actors you chose to play the characters are perfect.. I literally clapped when I saw Hiten Tejwani as professor.. from the description of the professor he seems the perfect actor for this role

MiuniS thumbnail

Sneak Peak from future coz You All Deserve it:

Vine Field Bar, Mumbai:

Aryan and Nishant were almost involved in a fight because Nishant brought Arpita to the bar to cool down. Arpita and Arvind used to visit bars to party when they were young. But Arpita almost forgot to live her life after Arvind's death. Nishant wanted to cheer her up so brought her there, Aryan tracked Arpita through her gps and reached the bar. He was furious because for him his sister was pious in nature and never involved in such disgraceful acts. But Nishant was adamant that he was just ruining the chances where Arpita could find her old self again. The fight was broken by Imlie who was in a mini skirt and a backless top. She was in that bar with Harshit, Niti and Samarth to catch Ashutosh Rana. But before they could catch him, her eyes fell on Nishant and Aryan Singh Rathore. She pushed them out and encouraged Arpita to be vocal about her own wishes. After Arpita left with tears and more scared Imlie shouted at Aryan in anger. She gave him a sound lecture about he was no one to control his elder sister in the name of family's respect. Nishant had already left to calm Arpita down but Aryan threatened Imlie she shouldn't interfere with his family and left the bar.

"What a..." Imlie couldn't complete the sentence. She didn't want to curse her Aryan Singh Rathore.

"Jerk... Complete the sentence" she heard a familiar male voice.

Imlie turned around and saw the same face she wanted to call a jerk but his expressions were no near the Aryan Singh Rathore she loves. His face was stern and expressionless.

"Aryan Singh Raizada..."

"Oh! you can understand our differences within a second now"

Suddenly the dance floor was filled with people and someone pushed Imlie. Imlie lost her balance but Aryan caught her by her waist.

With this all the things Imlie wanted to avoid came running. She has noticed every time this man comes near her, her body becomes uncontrollable. She doesn't feel like this with Aryan Singh Rathore, she knows she has affection for Aryan as he is her true love but Aryan Singh Raizada just sweeps her out of the floor and makes her horny. Her hands went around his neck and to her dismay this is how her body behaves every time with him automatically.

"There are many differences between him and you" replied Imlie.

" Like?" He looked straight in her eyes as he ran his fingers on her bare back

"Like you are an annoying creature and he is a lovable cutie" said Imlie with a smirk.

"Your hands are going rampant on an annoying creature's body, Miss"

"As if you are not loving running your fingers on my back" replied Imlie.

Aryan pushed her a little away. Though Imlie was taken aback but she noticed she didn't bump into anyone.

"Don't you have a mission to complete?" Asked Aryan.

"I do...But after this" Imlie pulled Aryan closer bringing his lips near her and pushed him back.

Why would she let him have the upper hand? It's no secret that both of them want to have the upper hand and the sexual tension between them Imlie is feeling from her first meet makes her frustrated and angry on many levels.

Imlie left the floor after pushing him. As she left he exclaimed, "She is fierce in this life"

Ahem this might have shocked you guys...

Hope so

Yours Mimi.

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shocking and interesting sneak peak 😉.

Imlie is aware of two Aryan.

She loves Aryan Singh Rathore as he is her first love but she is also attracted to Aryan Singh Raizada😉.

Imlie and Aryan Singh Raizada 's moment was hot🔥. Waiting to know how triangle will move forward

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aururus

oooh...my they are crazy🤣why i'm finding it funny though🤣wese even i wanted that pic

Which picture? Pagal gang is the pagals we all need our lives. My speech finished

Kamsammida😆

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aururus

wow...characters are well described...i really liked the actor you choosed for prof. acharya😊

I thought he would suit well as a guiding light for youth😊

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-ness

The actors you chose to play the characters are perfect.. I literally clapped when I saw Hiten Tejwani as professor.. from the description of the professor he seems the perfect actor for this role

I am so happy you find the faces relatable to the actors. From the time the character made space in my head Hiten was the first and last choice. His way of dialogue delivery makes one feel he is a very knowledgeable person. Hence couldn't deny that he would suit the professor face most.

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

Shocking and interesting sneak peak 😉.

Imlie is aware of two Aryan.

She loves Aryan Singh Rathore as he is her first love but she is also attracted to Aryan Singh Raizada😉.

Imlie and Aryan Singh Raizada 's moment was hot🔥. Waiting to know how triangle will move forward

Yes she will meet him in Delhi and things will start to move in a chaotic way for Imlie after he enters her life.

For me she doesn't love Rathore, she loves the fact that he is the destined one coz he was her husband in first life. But if its passion and sexual tension which is must for a romantic relationship, Raizada took the crown for her.

Once Aryan enters the story will be full of hot moments. And it won't be a triangle, Rathore loves Khatti, Raizada loves Imlie, and Imlie confused between two Aryans

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes she will meet him in Delhi and things will start to move in a chaotic way for Imlie after he enters her life.

For me she doesn't love Rathore, she loves the fact that he is the destined one coz he was her husband in first life. But if its passion and sexual tension which is must for a romantic relationship, Raizada took the crown for her.

Once Aryan enters the story will be full of hot moments. And it won't be a triangle, Rathore loves Khatti, Raizada loves Imlie, and Imlie confused between two Aryans

Interesting plot twist

Rathore and Raizada loves different version of Imlie

Let's see what Imlie will decide