Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aururus thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So...thats why you weren't uploading any chapter or prologue because you were researching 😆

Btw thanks for this prologue...today i learned something new😅it was beautiful yet interesting😍

Still it's all a puzzle which will be solved in future and i can't wait for it

MiuniS thumbnail

Introducing THE PAGAL GANG! :

As Samarth entered the classroom he saw two guys sitting on the last bench. He slowly made his way there and said,

" Move... That's my seat"

" Hey can't you see we are already sitting?" Said one of the guy.

Niti and Imlie entered sipping their coffees in the class and saw the commotion. They went to the scene.

Imlie asked, "Sammy what's wrong?"

Niti quietly kept sipping her coffee.

"They just appeared out of nowhere after three weeks of classes and grabbed our seats" scoffed Samarth.

"Sonia, what's the real scene?" asked Imlie to the girl sitting on the second last bench.

"Both Naina and I warned these two brutes that last bench is taken by the Pagal Gang but they dismissed our words casually. They are sports quota dudes, they won't understand clear words" said Sonia with a South Delhi accent. She is a rich daddy's princess and a good friend of Imlie and her best friends.

"Then we should explain them right...Sammy" said Imlie.

"Yes" Samarth turned around to see Imlie. Imlie gave some instructions with her eyes and the three of them smiled.

Sammy pushed himself inside the two benches to sit startling the two guys, followed by Imlie and then Niti. They kept pushing with force and the two guys fell out of the bench.

"Hey you ..." One of them shouted.

" Oh uncivilized brutes!" Murmured Sonia closing her ears with her fingers.

Naina who was a tomboy in nature silently put her headphone on Sonia's head to reduce noise.

"Thank you Naina darling" said Sonia.

Naina silently nodded her head.

Samarth said loudly, "This bench was ours"

Imlie continued, "Is ours"

And Niti finished, "And will always be ours, heck look! even our names are written here"

Niti had scribbled their names on the bench several times before when she was bored in classes.

"Do you think you and these two weak girls can overthrow us? Are you even a man sitting with girls? And these rubbish sl*ts" Said the second guy who was a little big with body structure trying to avoid the two girls.

"Are you trying to intimidate me with your body?" Asked Samarth standing with a cold expression.

"Dude, though you are avoiding me as maybe girls aren't worth your time but Sammy has more tonned body than you. He has abs and you have fats...Look" said Imlie showing a picture of Sammy's naked upper body flashing on her screen.

Girls could be heard exclaiming, "Oh my my"

"Also I do have his workout pics like the one he doing his kickboxing routine. It might be enough to know whom you are messing with" said Imlie.

"Oh my Imlie send that picture in the WhatsApp group" said Rani who was sitting in the third bench.

"Yes, yes" the other girls applauded.

"Girls ... I want 20% of the share. I know you guys gonna sell these to the girls from other courses" said Samarth.

"Lol, Mr. Ahuja knows us girls too well" said Rani.

"Even I need a share... The picture credit is mine, he made me take pictures as his personal photographer. Heck I even have a swimming pool picture of his flaunting his back and also those shower poses"

"Imlie don't share those..." pleaded Samarth.

"Okay, I will think about it"

"Why are you two still here?" asked Samarth to the guys.

"Yes yes, why don't you just sit on the empty benches on the other side? You won't win with our Sammy, he belongs to the tiddie gang and has better tiddies than you two...So just vanish you mother lovers" said Niti after finishing her coffee.

Everyone looked at Niti startled and surprised except Imlie and Samarth who knew her real nature.

"Heard her... Now vanish" threatened Samarth.

"We will see you later" the guys moved to the empty benches as they saw the teacher coming.

Imlie smirked as Samarth sat.

"Annoying flies" he exclaimed.

"Indeed" agreed Sonia returning Naina her headphone.

"My oh my did you guys heard about BTOB & Kard K-pop groups ? They are amazing" asked Niti.

"Here comes the K-pop Promotions...Sir please reach the room fast" murmured Imlie.

"Hah..." Samarth kept his head on the bench tired of Niti and her promotions.

Lol! I forgot to write this, Imlie's College life will portray real vibes of College Life of Gen Z peeps. It's actually penned down with my own College Life references, yeah I did have a bomb College Life thanks to my crazy friends. So you won't miss the real life College Charms from here and the very reason why the title is called 'Gen Z'...

Yours Mimi(❁´◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Imlie, Samarth and Niti are the paagal gang.

Interesting sneak peak 😂

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

Imlie, Samarth and Niti are the paagal gang.

Interesting sneak peak 😂

Ye teeno pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai🤣

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, had been busy, and couldn't comment soon, but the post was interesting ♥️♥️♥️. I am just loving this 🤗.

Happy-ness thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Prologue:

Loved the prologue. It cleared so many doubts. I am wondering if the woman who is suffering because she split her son and his lover is Narmada or someone else🤔.

Why do I feel like the Professor will create more trouble for Imlie than helping her. Idk I think he doesn't like her at all so I feel like he won't be as helpful as Avantika wants him to be. I might be wrong here though.

Also now there are people belonging to rakshas kul. That's really interesting. When I read it I thought maybe Imlie also unknowingly belong to rakshas kul but then I realised she doesn't even have a soul so maybe that's not the case here.

Pagal Gang:

Pagal Gang chapter was also fun. Niti being a over enthusiastic Kpop fan and others getting irritated by her is so relatable on a personal level🤭🤭. Are we getting a fight sequence between Imlie and gang and the sports quota boys? It will be fun to see Imlie for once in a college setup (kyunki show mein to aisa kuch milne wala hai nahi😭)

I really enjoyed both the updates.. looking forward to the next chapters.

PS: I don't know if you recognise me or not but I used to be "R.Pandey" earlier. I changed my username here.✌️

MiuniS thumbnail

CHARACTER LIST WITH FACE REFERENCES 02:

Character Name: Abhishek Nair(The Butler of Raizada house, an orphan who grew up with Arshi and was given shelter in Raizada house, the right hand of Arshi Raizada , understands Arshi the most and protects Aryan as he is Arshi's son, handles the whole Raizada house and very loyal, a bachelor at forty and has a calm personality.)

Character Face: BARUN SOBTI

Barun Sobti: Divide between TV and film industry needs to vanish | Celebrities News – India TV

Character Name: Professor Acharya(Avantika's acquaintance, History Professor in City College, has knowledge about time loop, want to test Imlie before helping which shows he don't trust anyone easily, has blessed eyes to look Auras of souls, an organized person with a friendly personality.)

Character Face: HITEN TEJWANI

Hiten Tejwani Height, Age, Family, Wiki, News, Videos, Discussion & More

Character Name: Sonia Singhania(The only daughter of Singhania family, sister of Yuvraj Singhania , the keyboard player of Imlie's band, hides the secret of her sexual preferences, looks artificial from outside but a sweetheart when someone comes to know her and has a cute personality.)

Character Face: KRISSANN BARRETTO

Pin on alag

Character Name: Naina Sisodia(Sonia's childhood friend, tomboy in nature, the drummer of Imlie's band, an absolute introvert who hardly speaks, only Sonia understands her unspoken words and has a reserved personality.)

Character Face: CHARLIE CHAUHAN

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan : Some Rant And Love Filled Letters To Our Beloved Characters! - Page 7 Of 9 - Fuzion Productions

Character Name: Rita Thakur(A rich spoiled girl, hates poor people , likes Samarth Ahuja as she thinks only he can stand on her level, feels jealous of Sonia as she is more rich than her, hates Imlie as well as Niti as they are Samarth's best friend and has a egoistical personality.)

Character Face: JANNAT ZUBAIR REHMANI

Jannat Zubair oozes glamour and elegance in golden slit dress worth Rs. 8,500 : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

To move forward with the story these five characters were really important to be introduced as they will play a chunk of good role in the story. Hope all of you are good. I am still down with a runny nose and cough. See you in Thursday again with a new chapter which will start the main story with the chapter called FRIENDS, a song by JIMIN & V.

Yours Mimi(❁´◡`❁)

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSBS

Sorry, had been busy, and couldn't comment soon, but the post was interesting ♥️♥️♥️. I am just loving this 🤗.

It's absolutely okay dear and I am grateful that you are reading the story. Thank you for liking the story and enjoying it.🤗

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting set of new characters 👏

Take care of your health 😊

Waiting for first part

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-ness

Prologue:

Loved the prologue. It cleared so many doubts. I am wondering if the woman who is suffering because she split her son and his lover is Narmada or someone else🤔.

Why do I feel like the Professor will create more trouble for Imlie than helping her. Idk I think he doesn't like her at all so I feel like he won't be as helpful as Avantika wants him to be. I might be wrong here though.

Also now there are people belonging to rakshas kul. That's really interesting. When I read it I thought maybe Imlie also unknowingly belong to rakshas kul but then I realised she doesn't even have a soul so maybe that's not the case here.

Pagal Gang:

Pagal Gang chapter was also fun. Niti being a over enthusiastic Kpop fan and others getting irritated by her is so relatable on a personal level🤭🤭. Are we getting a fight sequence between Imlie and gang and the sports quota boys? It will be fun to see Imlie for once in a college setup (kyunki show mein to aisa kuch milne wala hai nahi😭)

I really enjoyed both the updates.. looking forward to the next chapters.

PS: I don't know if you recognise me or not but I used to be "R.Pandey" earlier. I changed my username here.✌️

No it's not Narmada, she is someone who is introduced in the character list. Nah the professor is a good person but he doesn't trust people that easily.

Yeah Imlie doesn't have a soul but the family isn't from Rakshash kul they just worship Surpanakha to get bestowed with powers. Their ancestors were cursed by Goddess Sita. And they have a book called GODDESS SITA'S CURSE the exact opposite of this book is with Imlie GODDESS SITA'S BLESSING

Aish ... Kpop is a big thing now in India especially in between youth.yeah they will have a role too but of utter useless villains. Imlie will form a Band too.

I recognised you hence tagged😳