Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Loving the mystery 👏😳.

I think Avanti used this necklace to reverse the time.

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Necklace is quite interesting... Imlie is in loops bc of this!!

Ek doubt mimi if time backs like bringing death to alive ... They hv to pass through same situation that caused the death once more naa!! Hw will they manage?

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
Happy-ness thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing.. so its because of this necklace that Imlie is stuck in this reincarnation loop.. it will be interesting to see how did Imlie even get entangled in this loop in the first place.. the only thing we know as of now is that she broke the Gem of Life which created two Aryan.. I am very excited for future updates. This is getting very interesting..

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well this chapter has references from the Epic called Ramayana by Sage Valmiki. And I am back to deepen the lore. It's interesting as I am not a religious person at all but last week had to sit researching Ramayana only to continue the story. After researching and getting the parts from where I want to pull out my inspirations I am back. Also I will stop giving the lyrics of the songs i will use to name the chapters but they will be meaningful hence check out the songs sometimes and their meanings as its mostly connected with the chapter.

DISCLAIMER: This story doesn't intend to harm any religious belief but draws down inspirations for introducing the mythology to people around the globe and appreciates its existence.

PROLOGUE:

End of the Forest(Pixy) Language: Korean

END OF THE FOREST

The Legend of RATNA KASHIDAKARA SWARNA KARNA-HAARA(Gem Embroidered Gold Necklace):

Everyone says Ratna Kashidakara Swarna Karna-haara is the necklace of Goddess Sita which she used to love from her Kumari Kaal(Unmarried Time).It was a gift from Raja(King) Janaka to his beloved daughter Sita. The design had been done by a group of Talented Artisans and it was a craftsmanship that can’t be compared to any jewelry that existed in that era. The necklace had different gems embroidered in a pattern of leaves in a vine making the craftsmanship top notch. The gold and gems gave such an aura to the necklace that everyone used to fall in love whenever they used to see the necklace in Goddess Sita's neck. The gems in the necklace had a title for each one of them making it more special than ever. But when she went to the forest in exile with Lord Rama, before that she sent the necklace back to the Videha Clan, to her parents who adopted her.

One day a lady named Suneeti decided to do the necessities to be blessed by the ‘PanchaSatis’. She started her duties as a wife and prayed to the Pancha Satis(Five chaste wives of Hinduism who are Sati, Sita, Savitri, Damayanti and Arundhati) everyday. Her husband got bitten by a snake one day and she sucked out the poison by herself, almost dying on his behalf. Goddess Sita was pleased by her and told her about a location where she would find her blessing which can turn time around to save lives. Suneeti found the Ratna Kashidakara Swarna Karna-haara(necklace) on a mountain but it came with a condition that only two girls will be born in their family in every generation as girls could only handle and activate the power of the necklace. Suneeti and her husband agreed with the condition and brought the necklace them.

The necklace is said to have got lost after that spreading a lot of rumor through Sunneti's villagers; people said the necklace had the power to reverse time in the past but it was protected by Suneeti who was blessed and the whole village started to consider her as a ‘Sati(Chaste Wife)’ as she brought her husband from death’s arms... After a few centuries a lady called Charitraanandi who was Suneeti’s successor, was seen with the necklace and she used it to get her dead husband alive again with the ‘Mantra’ that was passed to her from her ancestors to revolve time around at the worst possible condition. Seeing the necklace surfaced again, many Kings and Dacoits tried to have their hand on the necklace but the two daughters of Charitraanandi disappeared with the necklace but she and her husband were hanged to death by the greedy royals.

But the reality had more, Charitraanandi was never a devotee of Goddess Sita, the real devotee was her sister Shanti whom she killed and married her brother-in-law as they had an affair. The death of the couple was actually a punishment by the Goddess to prevail justice to an innocent soul. Goddess Sita blessed Anushruti the daughter of Shanti with light and goodness to behold the power to carry on the necklace but cursed the daughter of Charitraanandi and also restricted the necklace with a curse that only a gifted child of this bloodline can activate the power of turning time back.

After that what happened to the necklace no one knows as neither of the kings nor the dacoits could find the necklace but people say that it is still there and in the hands of the bloodline of Charitraanandi but it is actually in the hands of the bloodline of Shanti.. The necklace had powers to reverse time making it the most desirable object for greedy people. But only the blessed ones can wield its powers and there are consequences for it if one uses it for personal benefits.

As Imlie closed the book 'Goddess Sita’s Blessing’. She read the first chapter which was visible to her now as she couldn’t sleep with excitement for the first day of College.

As the phone rang hard Professor Acharya picked up the call.

“Hello”
“Hello Acharya Guru(Teacher)… Avantika speaking”
“Oh, Avantika… Now that you have rang this poor history professor I guess you have answer for my questions”
“Only if my Guru has kept my request” he heard Avantika’s words.
“Yes, I followed that girl and kept the copy of the book on the rack of the book store they were visiting. She found it”
“I am so glad and grateful to you for keeping my request”
“No, it was your request so I was bound to keep it somehow”
“Also, the answer for your question is that we indeed are stuck in a time loop”
“What? Did you use the necklace? I know you are the gifted child of the blessed bloodline but being able to use the necklace to turn back time… No one could use that till date after the curse was put on the necklace. Also that girl Imlie, she looks…”
“I know what you are going to say, but Acharya Guru I had to use it as Imlie’s existence had messed up so many fates”
“Are you sure using the necklace was the right choice?”
“Yes it was, I assure you. Though Maa is absolutely angry with me, I had my reasons. I have my guidance too”
“Ah…I see. Well where’s the necklace now?” asked Professor Acharya.
“Well it’s now in pieces and I don’t have it with me”
“Pieces…Why?”
“It was a laced cursed since I reset the time for Imlie, I had to scatter the gems and find the pillars whose fates and lifelines were destroyed for being intertwined with Imlie”
“Then the two girls with Imlie were pillars?”
“How…I mean why do you feel like the two friends of Imlie were pillars too?”
“They could see the words in Sanskrit when the book was bound by ‘Mantras’ to make the words invisible. And you yourself did it”
“Aah.. I guess my power depleted a lot for being stuck in the time loop”
“Avanti, what are you hiding? You did something right”
“Aah no Acharya Guru. But could you please keep one more request of mine?”
“What?”
“Guide Imlie to the gems when she find them”
“Are you crazy? That girl has no aura of soul in her”
“Still it’s her journey and that’s what Goddess Sita also wants”
“She can’t touch the gems if she doesn’t have a soul”
“That would be her problem but please guide her Acharya Guru when the time comes”
“I don’t like this idea but since you are requesting me so much, I will try”
“Thank you”
“But after she fulfills one of my condition”
“Condition?”
“My friend’s daughter is suffering in every time loop and I want that to end”
“The one who was punished because she separated her son and his lover in her last life”
“Yes, I think it’s enough now for her to go through the nightmare”
“Hmm… I guess Imlie would be able to save her. I will try to link her to her first life again during my meditation time”
“It’s not just Imlie right... that your power gets depleted. On whom did you use your powers apart from giving her hints?”
“Actually Acharya Guru, I want the loop to end because if this continues I will leave this world before the time I am actually set to go. Okay, Shubh ratri(Good Night) Acharya Guru, I am leaving in your care”
“It depends whether she could solve the condition or not but why did you dodge my question right now?”
“I believe she can, Shubh ratri(good night)”
“Shubh ratri(good night)”

As Professor Acharya cut the call he wondered who is the second person for whom Avantika used her powers to get so deficit when she was the blessed child with enormous power. Only one possibility hit his head; the other person might be her fated partner.

Calls after calls flooded in a Mansion, the elder lady heard the people from the other side and wiped her tears.
“Maa… What happened?” a girl of nineteen came downstairs to see her mother.
The tears in her mother’s eyes made her aware of what she was about to hear.

“One more?” she asked with regret.
“Yes…” The mother replied sadly.

“That damn curse is not letting us off the hooks yet? I am going to burn that book” she shouted in fear and anger.

“Don’t… that book was written with pain by our ancestor, the first in line to suffer the curse” said the lady.

“Chandranakha(Surpanakha) rakshasi blessed us with so many powers but couldn’t even show us a way to get rid of the curse put by that Goddess”
“Calm down Raati…”
“Why should we suffer?”
“Raati, we worship the daughter of Rishi Vishrava and Kaikesi. But why does she help us, do you know? It’s because Lakshmana(Lord Ram's brother and Goddess Sita's brother-in-law) cut her nose for Goddess Sita, only because she had a personal grudge and wants the necklace to disappear from this earth for her anger towards Goddess Sita. And we want the necklace to disappear so that the curse who ruined us for generations disappears. It’s not our devotion, it’s just the enemy of an enemy is a friend.”

“Maa… but still… I will burn that book”

Raati went upstairs to the room where they worship Surpanakha Rakshasi(Raavan's Sister and they belong to the Rakshash Clan), she took the book called, ‘Goddess Sita’s Curse’ from the cupboard. She tried to burn it but her mother stopped.

“Be patient, we have already sown the seed” said the elder lady.
“When maa when? Both you and I know, we are stuck in this time loop and the fruit will never be ripe to bring us the boon to live like a normal human being” Raati broke down into tears saying this.

Her mother hugged her tight and kept saying, “Be patient, everything will be alright.”

Songs Used:-
~End Of The Forest(Pixy) [Genre: K-pop, Language: Korean)

Well how was the prologue? Did it create many questions or answered many? Do let me know with your precious moments. And yeah I am back with the story again. This time the main aim of the story is Chavi owning her body permanently.
Yours Mimi(❁´◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Those who wanna be tagged in the future please mention it in your comments...

Tag:

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting prologue 👏

We get to know the reason behind Avantika helping Imlie

Avantika also have a fated partner

Who is Rati

Looks like another rollercoaster ride filled with mystery, suspense and plot twist👏

Tag me when you update first part

MiuniS thumbnail

Owkie trying to tag my lovelies ... Whom I guess would love to get tagged.

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This was awesome chapter

Loved it❤️

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, beautiful chapter ❤️. Can't comment much, but, since I read it, I am just getting interested in this story so much, than before, that I am taking out time to read it 🤗. Thank you so much for writing it . Totally loving it 👍🏼.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting prologue. Carry on.