Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow, this is really inviting🥳.

Waiting for you to write the 1st chapter 😊❤️. No problem, do it slowly, I can wait ages to read this FF🤗.

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RSBS

Wow, this is really inviting🥳.

Waiting for you to write the 1st chapter 😊❤️. No problem, do it slowly, I can wait ages to read this FF🤗.

Thank you for loving the story so much dear🤗 and Welcome to the season 02❤️

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Thank you for loving the story so much dear🤗 and Welcome to the season 02❤️

Thank you sweetheart, to write such a beautiful and dark ff .

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

All characters are awesome with face reference 🥰 easy to imagine...

U hv no idea mimi hw happy i was when i read Aryan as possible ML then scrolled to see wt abt asr then my🥺..so imlie will hv her svayamwar to ping pong bw aryans😆

U naa made Sanaya aryan's mom lolz🤣.. I laughed till tears pooled🤣...

Excited and congrats yaar for season 2☺.. Is update is on Thursday??

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravani95

All characters are awesome with face reference 🥰 easy to imagine...

U hv no idea mimi hw happy i was when i read Aryan as possible ML then scrolled to see wt abt asr then my🥺..so imlie will hv her svayamwar to ping pong bw aryans😆

U naa made Sanaya aryan's mom lolz🤣.. I laughed till tears pooled🤣...

Excited and congrats yaar for season 2☺.. Is update is on Thursday??

I will change my dates to only Sunday I guess. My mock exams are coming actually... But will try to update 2 chapters together...

Now the story is actually starting... Get ready for the love straight line...yeah not a triangle🤣

Aryan Singh Raizada -> Imlie -> Aryan Singh Rathore -> Khatti

I have to do so much calculations to put Sanaya as Aryan's mom...

Like she adopted Aryan at 21 and he was 5 years old.

Now he is 23.

23-5= 18

And 18+21= 39

Just to get their ages correctly... Arshi(Arnav+Khushi)... Noticed the reference?

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiuniS

I will change my dates to only Sunday I guess. My mock exams are coming actually... But will try to update 2 chapters together...

Now the story is actually starting... Get ready for the love straight line...yeah not a triangle🤣

Aryan Singh Raizada -> Imlie -> Aryan Singh Rathore -> Khatti

I have to do so much calculations to put Sanaya as Aryan's mom...

Like she adopted Aryan at 21 and he was 5 years old.

Now he is 23.

23-5= 18

And 18+21= 39

Just to get their ages correctly... Arshi(Arnav+Khushi)... Noticed the reference?

Update at ur will.. But Tag me..

Yeh straight line? Read In imlie voice Aap naa bahudh jyada funny hai🤣..

Khatti imlie same to same naa... I want khatti to sep from imlie and so that asr can hv her😆😆

Yeah i noticed when sur name for aryan is raizada... Hope arshi teaches lessons to imlie if she mess with aryan😎

Hey where is atifa khan😂...

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Update at ur will.. But Tag me..

Yeh straight line? Read In imlie voice Aap naa bahudh jyada funny hai🤣..

Khatti imlie same to same naa... I want khatti to sep from imlie and so that asr can hv her😆😆

Hey where is atifa😂...

Chilling at Chavi's room now, she is her roommate she will hang around😆

There's two possibilities:

Either both Aryan will become one as Imlie is the reason behind their existence { in epilogue it's mentioned or he will stay alone (there is a 3rd hidden possibility which I won't share now lol)}🤣

MiuniS thumbnail

Disclaimer: The story below is just a fiction drawn from mythological inspirations

Prologue Preview:

The Legend of RATNA KASHIDAKARA SWARNA KARNA-HAARA(Gem Embroidered Gold Necklace):

People say Ratna Kashidakara Swarna Karna-haara is the necklace of Goddess Sita which she used to love from her Kumari Kaal(Unmarried Time).It was a gift from Raja Janaka to his beloved daughter Sita. The design had been done by a group of Talented Artisans of that era. The necklace had different gems embroidered in a pattern of leaves in a vine. The gold and gems gave such an aura to the necklace that everyone used to fall in love whenever they used to see the necklace in Goddess Sita's neck. But when she went to the forest in exile with Lord Rama, before that she sent the necklace back to the Videha Clan,to her parents who adopted her.

The gems in the necklace had a title for each one of them making it more special than ever.

The necklace is said to have got lost after that but people say the necklace had the power to reverse time in the past. After a few centuries a lady called Charitraanandi was seen with the necklace and she used it to get her dead husband to get alive again. Seeing that many Kings and Dacoits tried to have their hand on the necklace but the two daughters of Charitraanandi disappeared with the necklace but she and her husband were hanged to death by the greedy royals.

After that what happened to the necklace no one knows but people say that it is still there and in the hands of the bloodline of Charitraanandi. The necklace had powers to reverse time making it the most desirable object for greedy people. But only the blessed ones can weild its powers and there are consequences for it if one use it for personal benefits.

How does Ratna Kashidakara Swarna Karna-haara is related to the story? Who knows? But to know the story of this powerful necklace and the story of Charitraanandi keep an eye on...

LEAN ON ME: Hello Gen Z...

Yours Mimi (❁´◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Tagging my loves again⭐️

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Iam here for the Rollercoaster ride💃