aururus thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Just did 🙈

MiuniS thumbnail

Preview:

Imlie walked to the lift with the new packaged vaccum cleaner that Harshit wanted to be delivered to his friend who returned from foreign land after one year. Since he just returned his apartment was messy and wanted to gift him something useful. As Harshit was busy Imlie was running the errands for him. When the door of the lift opened she was surprised that their was only one main door whereas other floors had three doors. It didn't take her more than a few seconds to understand the whole floor belongs to one person. She rang the bell and stood for the owner to open the door, the moment the door got opened she heard a loud scream, "Youuuu.... "

She looked up and it was none other than Aryan.

Imlie chuckled at his reaction though she was herself surprised to see him. She said, "Chill, I am just here to give this to you"

"Vaccum Cleaner?"

"Yes, your friend Harshit sent it"

"You know Harshit"

"Yep, he is my brother"

"What? He never said he has a sister"

"That's because we met last month"

"Oh! So now if you are done, get lost" said Aryan and took the vaccum cleaner from her hand.

Imlie raised one of her eyebrows when the door went bam on her face. He closed the door without any explanation.

"This a**hole ... He is absolutely rude and obnoxious" stated Imlie in anger for the misbehavior she received.

She heard his voice from inside, "I can hear you miss Pervert. Even you kissed me without my consent, you are also extremely obnoxious"

Imlie's anger broke through her threshold limit and she decided she will enter his house at any cost. She need to show him that if it's between them then she will always be the winner. Her smile widened when she saw the milk man approaching his door.

"Don't you dare call him a jerk" Imlie almost yelled at Aryan.

"Why? Aryan Singh Rathore is a jerk. He looks like me and people mistakes me to be him. I hate him" whined Aryan.

Imlie pinned Aryan on the wall near the dining table. He was forced to lean on the wall to keep the distance between them.

Imlie brought her face closer to him and said, "He is not a jerk"

"He is..." Aryan didn't back down.

Suddenly lmlie was stunned as if she remembered something.

"Why are you looking so lost suddenly?" asked Aryan.

The next moment Imlie gave him a peck on his lips and looked at his face. The first moment he couldn't get what happened but the next moment his ears got red and cheeks flushed.

"Oho...Mr. Raizada you are looking no less than tomato now"

Aryan looked at Imlie as he got struck by lightning.

'Does she remembers our past lives?'

His head started banging with this question.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting preview 👏

Loved Ary and Imlie's bickering 😆

Looks like Imlie remembers her memory with Ary of past life in bits and pieces, she is not aware of whole part

Waiting for next chapter

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Author's Note:

Guys my laptop has gone for some repairs so I will be late to upload the chapters. Sorry for the chapter delay,

Yours Mimi.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's ok, don't be sorry

Will wait for the update

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
hurrom thumbnail

Its ok.....dont be sorry..... We will wait...post when u get time.... 😊❤️

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5