Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristi25 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ohk Seriously Bechara Sammy. how nuch More he have to do. well Intresting their friendship is Intresting

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am back after a long time again somehow. But how could I not come back when pretty peeps wait for me so eagerly? ^_~

CHAPTER-03:

Confident(Demi Lovato) Language: English

CONFIDENT

Part-01

Aryan opened the apartment’s door, the furniture was covered with white sheets. He pushed the suitcase inside, Arshi wanted to send someone to clean the apartment beforehand but he restricted her from doing that. He wanted to be self-sufficient.

“Aryan Singh Raizada, you can handle this. You can do it, don’t lose hope. Fight Aryan” murmured Aryan, looking at the messy room.

‘Aruchi Apartment Colony’ is a flat colony where twenty big buildings stand together. And each floor had three apartments in the building. Aryan has a tougher problem than others ; his mother had given him the whole third floor when he liked only one flat. So the whole third floor belongs to him. The apartment he wanted to handle alone was too big to handle by a single person. Though he was trying to boost up his confidence to clean the apartment, somehow he was losing it the very next moment he was uttering those words.

“So, Imlie you are the topper this year?” asked Sonia as the first period got over.

Imlie checked her phone but Aryan had kept her message in seen mode and didn’t reply. From the time he left Delhi, Imlie felt like he was avoiding her.

“Yes”

“You must have worked really hard”

“Yeah, I had to. By the way, your name is Sonia. Right?” asked Imlie.

“Yes, I am Sonia Singhania and this is my best friend Naina Sisodia, she is a model”

Imlie and Niti got comfortable with Sonia and Naina as Samarth tried his best to bridge them up. The five of them were pretty okay in each other’s company by the time the second period ended and the first break arrived.

As they were thinking of going to the washroom, a group of seniors arrived at their class.

“Please be seated, Hello to everyone I am Adarsh Verma from the third year. You guys have just started your College life, I hope all of you can enjoy your best three years here. Anyways, I am here to announce that a Freshers Party will be organized next Tuesday. Hence it will have different competitions to find new talents and performances from us seniors too, to welcome you all. There will different types of competitions which will be introduced by Naina”

‘Oh, we have a senior Naina too”, said Niti tapping on Naina’s shoulders who was right in front of her.

Naina wrote the competitions and explained it to them.

“The seniors seem pretty good,” commented Sonia.

“Don’t be so hasty in making judgements” uttered Samarth after thinking a little.

“Samarth is right, we shouldn’t be so sure of them,” said Imlie.

“And the last two benches are busy talking, please meet us at lunch break. We will be in the garden near the canteen” said Adarsh looking at Imlie and her friends.

“I take it back what I said” exclaimed Sonia immediately.

“Seems like we are the first bali ka bakras(goats for sacrifice)” said niti.

“Hmmm, I think so too” , replied Imlie nonchalantly as she saw the seniors leaving.

Suddenly Rita turned around and looked at them.

“Look at front” Niti scoffed at her as she saw Sonia grabbing Sarmarth’s hand because of fear.

“You all will face ragging now” she said with an ugly smile and looked at the front.

“Guys, don’t worry. The senior’s behavior will decide whether it’s a high degree crime they are doing to us or just a playful interaction. Now let’s focus on the class” said Imlie.

“Imlie is right, let’s focus on the class now” said Naina.

As the third period started Imlie noticed Malini stealing glances at her. On the other hand Malini was wondering how she should return her handkerchief. Imlie was a mysterious girl in her eyes, no less than a knight in shining armor. More than a student she would have been happy if she could establish a personal relationship with her, maybe like friends or sisterhood. Last night she kept on looking at the handkerchief which she washed herself after getting back home. Malini was unable to explain herself but she felt like an invisible string pulling her to Imlie. The girl looked young but more mature than her. She was charming in Malini’s eyes and with her one gesture Malini was filled with the wish to know her better. She felt this and justified herself as Imlie felt like a ray of hope when her world was darkening for Aditya’s betrayal.

At the lunch period Imlie and her four friends made their way to the seniors. It was a group filled with seven people, four girls and three boys.

Sonia was trembling in fear but Naina held her hand. Niti and Samarth were providing support to each other by locking their arms with each other.

“Are you guys okay?” asked Imlie.

“Imlie how are you not scared?” asked Sonia.

“Not just me, these two are also not scared at all,” said Imlie pointing towards Samarth and Niti.

“But they are walking holding each other,” replied Sonia.

“Babes, we are not scared, we are just acting scared so that they don’t pick on us much” replied Niti to Sonia.

“Yeah, Niti is right,” said Samarth, tightening the grip of his arm with hers.

“What?” Sonia was puzzled.

“Sammy, don’t forget we got to act like we are vibrating like a…” as Niti completed half of her sentence Samarth’s eyes went big but she continued, “like a mixer grinder. Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Because he thought you would say vibrating like a dildo” replied Imlie for Samarth’s actions.

“What’s a dildo?” asked Niti.

As the quiet Naina went red, Samarth was surprised by Imlie’s knowledge in this field.

“Imlie you know about these stuffs?” Samarth asked, amused.

“Who doesn’t know?” as Imlie turned to throw back the question she saw a Naina whose cheeks were red and two puzzled girls, “Guess really many don't know. Let’s keep on walking, we need to reach the garden before the break is over” Imlie completed the sentence.

“Hey, you didn’t say what’s a dil…” as Niti got loud enough for the whole corridor to hear Samarth tightly closed her mouth with his left palm.

“Good job Sammy, don’t let her mouth go loose till we reach the seniors” said Imlie.

Sonia asked the question to Naina softly when she explained about it whispering in her ears.

“Are you guys absolute Pagals(crazy)? You three look like a gang of idiots talking about such things in the College building corridor. Pagal(Crazy) Gang” this time Sonia screamed after knowing the meaning.

“I eel ike I am ly eft to now the eaning of ord. Ease ell mee( I feel like I am only left to know the meaning of the word. Please tell me)” mumbled Niti though her mouth was pressed by Samarth’s hand.

“No one will tell her the meaning at any cost,” said Imlie, smirking.

They reached the seniors the moment they asked their names in the first place, the Senior girl named Naina took a liking to Naina Sisodia for having the same name.

“Can you tell us about your talents?” asked Adarsh.

“I can dance,” said Imlie confidently.

“Okay please show us some of your steps” said one female senior.

Imlie danced on the chorus of ‘Chaan ke Mohalla’ song from the movie ‘Action Replay’. The seniors were impressed.

‘So they impose orders with a smiling face’, thought Imlie. But she was not someone who would bow her head easily so she danced perfect steps.

The seniors clapped and one of them told her to participate in the ‘Dance Competition’ of the ‘Freshers day’ which she accepted without a second thought as the prize money was fifteen thousand rupees.

Looking at Imlie’s confidence, Niti sang the song ‘Mileya Mileya’ from the movie ‘Happy Ending’.

Naina did a model catwalk with her toes, barefoot on the soft green grass as she was a professional model. The senior Naina was most impressed by her.

Sonia on the other hand decided to present her hobby of poem recitation as her talent to impress the seniors. She recited, ‘Ode to a Nightingale’ by John Keats.

‘Aha! Rich kids with expensive hobbies. But glad none of the seniors made fun of it. One of them seems very impressed too’, thought Imlie looking at one boy who was looking at Sonia with admiring eyes.

“Do you know when John Keats wrote it?” asked the boy.

“May 1819” replied Sonia immediately.

“Girl, you have a great taste in literature. I like reading novels more but I knew this poem as it is considered one of the greatest romantic poem”

“Yes and he wrote it sitting under a plum tree in Keats garden” said Sonia.

And at last Samarth’s time came.

“So young man, what do you have for us?” asked a senior girl.

“I have something which can make the girls swoon and the senior brothers get riled up in jealousy,” said samarth confidently.

“And what’s that?” asked senior Naina.

“My abs”

Everyone cracked into laughter.

“Show us then, confident lad,” said Adarsh with a smile.

Samarth picked up his T-shirt and the senior girls were cheering him.

“But I do have one more talent,” said Samarth pulling down his T-shirt.

“I know kickboxing and how to use nunchaku,” said Samarth.

Imlie’s eyes went straight at him. He knows how to use martial arts but why was he not this confident while facing his cousin? He is using this bragging as a way to intimidate the seniors but not his cousin and his friends when he was bullied. This thought made her puzzled, there might be only one answer to it according to her: Childhood Trauma.

Part-02:

As Malini was heading to take class after lunch she saw a young boy in the garden outside the Dean’s office. She was confused about how a kid entered the College Campus. But that kid felt familiar, she was absolutely confused when she felt a tapping on her shoulder.

“Professor Malini, what are you looking at?’ asked the Dean who was on his way for his class.

“Oh Sir, I was looking at that child”

“Child? Which child?”

“There…” as Malini pointed towards the garden it was empty, there was no trace of any kid playing there. She was dumbstruck for a moment.

“Malini, I think you are just seeing things. There is no kid in the campus, now let’s head for our classes”

“Yes Sir,” Malini, who was utterly confused, made her way to the class.

As the last period got over and everyone left the class Imlie held Niti’s hand. Niti looked at Imlie confused, she pointed towards Samarth who was still seated on his seat.

“What happened to him?” asked Niti.

“You will know it soon. Can I have chewing gum?”

Niti took out a chewing gum from her bag and gave it to Imlie who sat back at her seat.

“Want to say something to us?” asked Imlie to Samarth.

“Why are you risking your lives for me?” asked Samarth.

“Risking?” Imlie asked, surprised.

“Yeah, those three can do anything to girls.”
“Don’t you know kickboxing? Keep us safe” said Imlie.

Niti was trying to understand what they were discussing when a gang of five people entered the class.

“Here come the foxes to bully us,” exclaimed Imlie.

“Miss, you have guts,” said Samarth’s cousin.

Imlie kept looking at the desk, folding her arms.

“Bhai you have bullied me enough from childhood don’t bring these girls in it” said Samarth.

Imlie looked at Samarth, though he was voicing out he was trembling in fear.

“As I thought, it was childhood trauma,” mumbled Imlie.

“Bhaiyya(Big brother) will see you and I will let these girls go only if she deletes the video she shot yesterday”

Imlie looked at his eyes and then said, “Five, four, three”

“Why the hell are you counting?” shouted Samarth’s cousin in anger.

“Two and …One” said Imlie with a smirk.

“Why the hell are the Civil Engineering department people here in the class of BJMC juniors?” a voice came from the door.

They looked towards the door and saw Adarsh standing with many guys from the senior section of the BJMC department.

“Now the cousin's bullying will turn into a department fight,” said Imlie and gestured at Niti.

Niti screamed, “Adarsh bhaiyya(brother) save us, they are harassing us”

“How dare you all from a different department to harass our junior girls. Affan pull these guys and let’s take them to our Dean”

“Adarsh Bhai,” called Imlie.

“Yes Imlie”

“I sent you a video in the chat app, please show it to the Dean. This video is the reason why they were threatening me in the first place”

“Okay, Imlie. And thanks for informing me about this beforehand”

“No mentions, you are our department’s student council president. I knew you would help us” said Imlie.

Adarsh nodded his head as he was pleased that his junior trusted him and took the five second year Civil Engineering students to the Dean of BJMC Department. Imlie knew this incident would shake up the whole College but to bring Samarth completely out of the bullying that had been happening for years, the first step was to intimidate the perpetrator.

“When has the bullying started at home?” asked Imlie to Samarth.

“After my father’s death, when I was five years old,” replied Samarth.

‘Aah… That’s when his mother became the CEO of Delhi news twelve years back instead of his father’s brother’ thought Imlie.

“Do you consider me as a friend now?” asked Samarth.

“I have yet to consider that, only if you give a test I will think about it” replied Imlie.

“Test? I am ready for any test. You saved me” said Samarth.

“I will tell you about it when the right time comes. Now I am busy, I have to leave” said Imlie and hurried out.

“Imlie…” Samarth said her name but she didn’t look back.

“Congratulations” exclaimed Niti.

“Do you think she accepted me as a friend?” asked Samarth.

“At least she accepted you for the test and believe me that’s a huge achievement. Can I have a treat from you to celebrate this?” said Niti.

“Of course… you are my friend” replied.

“Sammy”
“Yes…”
“You are a sweetheart”
“I am actually” replied Sammy to Niti and they went to eat out to celebrate for Imlie at least considering him to be worthy to get an opportunity to be her friend. The bullying was somehow a blessing for him to enter Imlie’s head and his aim was to make a permanent place in this mysterious friend circle.

Imlie reached the underground fighting club at 4:00 pm. Today she had a boxing fight with Raka, the one she was waiting for. Today Raka will only consider her to be worthy of being a fighter of this club only if she can make him lose the match.

Aryan came out of the cabin of Mahesh after a good talk with him. He was visiting this person after more than one year, it was important for him as his last mission in India was with him. Mahesh retired after that and volunteered to work for the Special Police Force being an Undercover Fighting Club Host.

Aryan remembered his conversation with Mahesh.

“So you have resigned?” asked Mahesh.

“I want to but the Chief isn’t ready about it,” replied Aryan.

“Aren’t your mom nagging about it? She is a rich and influential lady”
“She does but I guess I will work now and later I will resign” said aryan.

“The Chief sees you and Harshit as his own son. Have you met Harshit yet?”
“Nope, I will meet him soon and call for a drink together. But you know our difference, he is an IPS where I got here only as a volunteer at first and later was given a special position”

“But still both of you are very intelligent”
“Leave that, I brought a scarf for you from Sweden”
“Thank you so much” said Mahesh as he took the scarf.

“Okay, I will leave now. I shifted to the apartment mom gifted me and now cleaning it has became a huge deal for me”

“Haha, sorry to hear that. By the way, an interesting person joined our club.”

“Oh! But why are you telling this to me?” asked Aryan.

“Actually, that person joined just like you. She became volunteer like you did when you were eighteen”

“Wow, she must be an interesting person. Okay I am leaving now bye,” said Aryan.

“Bye Raizada”

“Bye, Mahesh Bhaiyya(brother)”

As Imlie entered the Club she looked at her cell phone again, Nope Aryan kept her message in seen mode and didn’t reply when she bumped into someone. As she was about to fall, that person held her wrist and stopped her from falling. She looked at the face of the person and immediately a scene flashed through her mind.

“So why are you late today in our date?” Imlie asked Aryan. They were sitting in a restaurant.

“Sorry, I had a surgery which was not scheduled beforehand,” replied Aryan.

“Are you really sorry Dr, Aryan?” asked Imlie pouting.

“I am my dear Imlie. Here I catch my ears for you” said Aryan and held his ears.

Imlie got embarrassed and said, “How can I be angry with you?” She held his hands tight so that he wouldn't pull his own ears again.

“Why?” asked Aryan.
“Because you are too cute,” replied Imlie.

As the memory flashed something took over Imlie. She held his hand and pulled him towards her as her eyes went to his lips. And the next moment she pressed her lips against his. As she closed her eyes to savor his lower lips a single sentence kept ringing in her head.

‘I missed you from a time unknown, I missed you…’

Songs Used:-

~Confident( By Demi Lovato) Language: English

Well now we are forwarding to the real story, I can't tell how much I am happy with the meet of Aryan Singh Raizada and Imlie Bhuyan.

Yours Mimi(❁´◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1 of chapter 3 was interesting 👏

Aryan Raizada is an interesting character 😉

Malini wants to form a bond with Imlie😊

Pagal gang's interaction with senior was interesting

Waiting for second part

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

Interesting update 👏.

Aryan(Raizada) is working with police. Looks like Harshit will also be working with him, what an interesting twist 👏😉.

Imlie also remembered her past moment with Aryan (Raizada), will she figure out why there are two Aryan 🤔.

Arylie kissed😍💗.

Malini is haunted by her child of past life, will he be the part of this timeline as well.

Imlie helped Samrath in overcoming his trauma.

Waiting to know what will be Imlie's test.

Edited by Shivi_forever - 2 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

Part 1 of chapter 3 was interesting 👏

Aryan Raizada is an interesting character 😉

Malini wants to form a bond with Imlie😊

Pagal gang's interaction with senior was interesting

Waiting for second part

Pagal Gang will rule their College Life lol. They are crazy af and I will correct the grammatical mistakes tomorrow

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

Part 2

Interesting update 👏.

Aryan(Raizada) is working with police. Looks like Harshit will also be working with him, what an interesting twist 👏😉.

Imlie also remembered her past moment with Aryan (Raizada), will she figure out why there are two Aryan 🤔.

Arylie kissed😍💗.

Malini is haunted by her child of past life, will he be the part of this timeline as well.

Imlie helped Samrath in overcoming his trauma.

Waiting to know what will be Imlie's test.

You can call him Ary(Raizada) and Aru(Rathore). I hinted before that he might be with the police force when he was talking with Arshi when he was in Sweden.

Yeah Imlie will figure out but later.

Umm no actually as she didn't sleep with akt but yes the soul of the baby will take birth, later Malini falling in love with the kid

His trauma is deep it will take time to overcome. She just bit the hands of one of the perpetrators, the real one behind everything is his Barepapa who was extremely unhappy his mom took the position of CEO.

Her test is this week (week of this story) only

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Surprising update❤️. It was so interesting👍🏼.

aururus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

Preview from a future chapter:

Expect the Unexpected:

As Imlie's lips touched Aryan's, he was clueless. Just a flash before she was standing in front of him confused and the next moment her lips was on his.

'Is she a hallucination? She shouldn't be here in an underground fighting club which collects information for the police' he was utterly confused.

But no, he felt like he shouldn't give an opening to her though she is a hallucination. He clenched his teeth so that her tongue cannot make it's way inside his mouth but something which he never expected happened. She bit his lower lip and fresh blood made its appearance on the surface.

'No, she is not an illusion at all' thought Aryan.

He held her arms and separated her from him, he made sure to make a distance of almost fifty centimeters between them.

He looked at her shocked and baffled. Things went severe when he noticed she is still staring at his lips.

"Miss" he exclaimed.

Nope all her attention were on his lips.

This time he shook her and exclaimed, "Miss, are you a pervert?"

"What?" Imlie retorted as she became conscious of her surrounding.

"What you did just now is called sexual harassment?" Said Aryan with a calm but annoyed voice.

Imlie looked at him as if she couldn't believe herself he was there.

"Sorry ABP" she said moving out from his clutch.

Aryan remembered she used to call ABP to Aryan Singh Rathore.

Bitterness took over him as he replied, "Who are you mentioning as ABP? Look Miss, my name is Aryan Singh Raizada and I absolutely don't know who you are"

A few moments later when Aryan sat in his car:

His ears got red and so his cheeks.

"Did she kiss me? Here on my lips." exclaimed Aryan as he touched his lips.

After a few seconds he noticed his swollen lower lip in the rear view mirror. He slapped both of his cheeks.

"Stop Ary, stop repeating those clips of embarrassment in your memory."

And he started his car engine.

ohhh myyy😨what a preview🥵damn hot!! i still can't believe they kissed and even shocking that the first move was taken by imlie🙈

P.S: didn't got the update😥 but ok😘

MiuniS thumbnail

Umm... They kissed, yessss they kissed. I am in heaven coz when a couple starts with a kiss what's more to come to make me go MOE while writing I don't know. (¬‿¬)

CHAPTER-04:

You are my world (Legend of the Blue Sea Ost) Language: Korean

YOU ARE MY WORLD

Part-01:

As Imlie's lips touched Aryan's, he was clueless. Just a flash before she was coming from the opposite side and he bumped into her, she looked at him confused and the next moment her lips were on his.

'Is she some kind of hallucination? She shouldn't be here in an underground fighting club which collects information for the police' he was utterly confused.

But no, he felt like he shouldn't give an opening to her though she is a hallucination. He clenched his teeth so that her tongue cannot make its way inside his mouth but something which he never expected happened. She bit his lower lip and fresh blood made its appearance on the surface.

'No, she is not an illusion at all' thought Aryan.

Imlie felt like she tasted honey. the taste was familiar yet exciting her. She sucked his lower lip like a hungry wolf. She hasn't tasted this pair of lips from ages, the taste which makes her want to never stop. As she got the lips one thing kept bugging her, the taste of the insides of his mouth. She wanted to tangle her tongue in union when the familiar cologne smell hit her nostrils. Yes, this cologne was missing from the time she met him in this life but the warmth she wanted to feel could only be possible when she push her tongue inside but her wishes were put on a halt when she felt his teeth guarding his mouth.

'What the?' It annoyed her and in annoyance she bit his lower lip.

Suddenly the favorite food she wanted to enjoy went far as a pair of strong hands made distance between her and those plump lips. She was confused but she felt like biting them more so that the mouth gives up into submission and she could explore the nostalgia she was feeling. She looked at them planning how to bite them and where in the back of her mind.

He held her arms and separated her from him, he made sure to make a distance of almost fifty centimeters between them.

He looked at her shocked and baffled. Things went severe when he noticed she was still staring at his lips.

"Miss" he exclaimed.

Nope, all her attention was on his lips.

This time he shook her and exclaimed, "Miss, are you a pervert?"

"What?" Imlie retorted as she became conscious of her surroundings.

Imlie was confused why she did this. She just wanted to feel his lips but the interesting thing was she never felt that way before every time they met. She could only focus on those pink lips and she did what her wild instinct called for without rationalizing what Aryan was even doing here.

"What you did just now is called sexual harassment?" Said Aryan with a calm but annoyed voice.

‘Sexual Harassment…Yes it was, I never took his consent. But what is he doing here? Wasn’t he in Mumbai? But why is he in just a black shirt and black jeans? He isn’t even wearing his staple suits’ thought Imlie.

Imlie looked at him as if she couldn't believe herself he was there.

"Sorry ABP" she said moving out from his clutch.

Aryan remembered she used to call ABP to Aryan Singh Rathore.

Bitterness took over him as he replied, "Who are you mentioning as ABP? Look Miss, my name is Aryan Singh Raizada and I absolutely don't know who you are…"

“What are you saying ABP? If you want to lie, at least lie with creativity. You didn't even change half of your name” said Imlie.

“Look Miss, I don’t know who you are but what you did was definitely harassment.”
“ABP, stop with your act” exclaimed Imlie but suddenly her cell phone vibrated and she looked at her whatsapp.

Messages from Aryan had arrived: Sorry Imlie, yesterday I was too busy. The person who was caught in ASP Mall was actually targeting me so I had to talk with Mumbai police for my security.

And the chat status showed him in typing mode, she couldn’t believe her eyes. As the Aryan before her was blabbering she pressed his mouth with her left palm and dialed Aryan’s number immediately.

“Hey, Miss, why are you covering my mouth?” His words could be heard crystal clear though she covered his mouth.

“Hello…Imlie”

Imlie heard Aryan’s voice from the other side of the line. Nope, she was absolutely sure the voice belonged to Aryan then who was the guy standing in front of her whom she kissed? She was perplexed, so she cut the call immediately.

“You are too much Miss. I hope we never meet again” said Aryan and left angrily. As he left Imlie sat on the ground in shock.

“Who is this doppelganger of ABP? His voice is also exactly the same as ABP” exclaimed Imlie, confused. She couldn’t process in her mind who he was or why he looks like her ABP or why she kissed him or what those flashbacks meant. She calmed herself down repeating in her mind she wouldn't meet him again, slowly and steadily when she calmed down she made her way inside the fighting club.

Aryan made his way to his car which was a Renault ‘Duster’. He sat in his car, he didn't know how he reached his car. The things that happened a few minutes before were too fancy to believe for him.

His ears got red and so did his cheeks.

"Did she kiss me? Here on my lips." exclaimed Aryan as he touched his lips.

After a few seconds he noticed his swollen lower lip in the rear view mirror. He slapped both of his cheeks.

"Stop Ary, stop repeating those clips of embarrassment in your memory."

And he started his car engine.

Imlie won the boxing match against Raka, she was more aggressive today and it was because of what she did to Aryan. Raka considered her capable enough to be a part of the Fighting Club, Rana who was cheering for Imlie asked her to stay for a few hours more as he left to buy chips and juice to celebrate her victory over Raka.

They remembered how she said she would make Raka bleed when she first arrived in this Fighting Club and today she did absolutely what she said. Raka bled by his mouth when she hit him with her boxing gloves. She was like a warrior rather than someone who learnt martial arts for fun. She seemed to them as a Lioness who uses her strength to survive more than to brag with her skills.

Meanwhile Aryan was confused why she cut the call abruptly.

“She cut the call” exclaimed Aryan.

“On your face?” asked Nishant sipping his evening tea.

“Yes!”

“Your new friend is absolutely angry. You said she has just started College. She must be quite young”

“Oh yes! She is”

“Text her that you are sorry and you will make up to her”

“But why? I didn’t do it because I wanted”

“But, UNB that doesn’t change, you ignored her. You could easily text her before sleeping. Why didn’t you do it?”

“You know how she took over my mind when I was in Delhi, I didn’t want her to cover my mind”

“That doesn’t change the fact that you ignored her. Now since you did it, say sorry and make up to her even if she starts acting petty because she has every right to be petty”

“Okay, I am texting. Don’t nag me so much…”

“Nag! My oh my, Arpi look at your brother. He never values me as his friend”

Aryan looked at Nishant who went to Arpita who was sitting in the drawing room with his complaints.

“This friend of mine is a pure Hopeless” exclaimed Aryan as he texted his sorry note to Imlie.

Part-02:

As Imlie laid on her bed she remembered the conversation she had with Mahesh during the victory party.

“Oh you met him”

“Yes, I met him while coming here”

“He is a poor child”
“Ah, why?”
“He is an orphan, his parents left a fortune for him though.”

“Orphan?”

“Yes, he is a talented fighter”

“Oh…”

Aryan Singh Raizada has taken up her mind, he felt like a twin of Aryan whom she never knew but the atmosphere around him is totally different. Whenever it's about Aryan the atmosphere turns tense, Imlie has to be careful of every word she speaks. Maybe because she wanted to impress him at any cost but today she kissed a stranger out of nowhere and it didn’t pressure her a bit. What is wrong with her? This question had shaken her up, she felt like cheating though she was single at the moment yet she felt it was absolutely right to kiss him. She felt like pulling her hair out but suddenly her eyes went to the magical book, it was glowing somehow. She sat up and made her way to the book.

Aryan was about to go to the bed when he saw she had still kept him on ‘seen’ mode but didn’t reply.

“Aryan what’s wrong with you? Why are you so tense about her not replying? She is a young girl. What if she is busy with some other handsome guy? She is a sucker of handsome faces after all. But any face can top mine?” Aryan stood in front of his mirror.

“I am Aryan Singh Rathore and no one can top my looks easily. Also my status and there’s only one Aryan Singh Rathore… Was Khatti impressed with my looks? I want to meet her again. Will I be lucky again to meet her?” Aryan kept talking with himself.

He slowly made his way to his cupboard and took out Khatti’s cap. He laid on the bed with it holding close to his heart and dozed off.

As he opened his eyes he found he was in a garden filled with yellow and orange marigold flowers. He saw the back of a girl who was standing in between the garden in a yellow saree which covered upto her knee and she just tied a cloth on her bust as a blouse, her hair was of waist length and it was flowing with the breeze. Her hair was accessorized with marigold flowers and she wore flower jewelry made of marigold flowers.

He slowly made his way to her and tapped on her shoulder. She looked like a real life version of ‘Shakuntala’ from behind, he wondered how she looked from the front, when she turned around he was shocked. It was Imlie without the three dots on her chin, he was surprised.

“Imlie…”

“I am not Imlie”

“Then who are you?”

“Someone you don’t know”

“Oh, then can you please tell me your name”

“It’s not the right time yet, I came to meet you. First let’s sit and then talk, it’s been ages since I met you” said the girl and pulled him down to sit on the ground.

“So what do you want to talk about?” asked Aryan.

“First, how are you?”
“I am fine but if you are not Imlie, have we met before?”

“If you are asking about this life, yes. We met when your jiju(brother-in-law) died.”
“Oh…”

“Aryan, listen to me carefully. Don’t go out out tomorrow at any cost, they will try to kill you”

“Who will try to kill me?”

“I can’t reveal that but I came to meet you today again only to tell you that you shouldn’t go out tomorrow at any cost” by saying that she stood up to leave.

He held her hand and asked, “You came to give me the warning”

“Yes, your life is precious”

“Who are you?”

“Someone, whom you don’t know” by saying this she went away and Aryan woke up from his sleep.

He neither remembered the content of the dream nor the girl’s face except that she warned him not to go out of the house tomorrow. He checked his phone and saw Imlie still didn’t reply, he smiled and exclaimed, “ She is coming back at me”.

Imlie looked at the book, and a page became visible to her. It was some kind of to-do list without explanation. There were one hundred eight(108) boxes and only one was ticked with a right mark.

“What kind of to-do list is this? And who is ticking n it” exclaimed Imlie perplexed with the supernatural events.

Aryan was tossing left and right on his bed, he was supposed to hate Imlie in this life and he did only to be taken aback by the kiss. He thought to insult and humiliate her well in this life but she did something which he never expected. She kissed him straight on his lips.

“Why is she so bold? And the way she was looking at my lips…Aah her burning gaze” screamed Aryan as his ears got red.

He took a pillow and covered his face for the embarrassment he felt in his insides. Though he was a virgin in this life, it was not that he knew nothing about pleasure. He knew everything about it from his past lives so it didn’t take him a second with what type of thoughts Imlie was looking at his lips.

Suddenly he remembered a piece of memory from one of his life. Imlie was lying on the bed naked covered by a bed sheet after they had sex, he could see her spotless back from behind. She was facing on the other side from him, he slowly made an invisible heart on her back with his index finger.

She turned towards him and said, “Not sleeping yet? It’s morning already”

“What about you?”

“I am just thinking something”

“What are you thinking?”
“Hmmm, that I love you”

“Haa! That was unexpected from you. You never say I love you easily”

“That’s because today there is a need to express with words”

“Really? And what’s the need?” asked Aryan.

She took his hand and held it near her heart. The back of his hand was touching the soft skin of her breast, his cheeks went red though he had touched those voluminous soft flesh for the last three hours.

“Dr. Aryan, will you marry me?” asked Imlie.

Aryan was dumbstruck for a few seconds and pulled her near him. He hugged her tight as tears accumulated near his eyes. He wanted to be one to propose to her but she became the one who forwarded her hands to him.

As this memory flashed through, tears rolled down his cheeks because the very next week she had a major accident and lost her memory. After that she became someone who loved Aryan Singh Rathore instead of him leading to his suicide in the end of that life.

“Imlie, which path will you take in this life to push me in the hands of death? You started with a kiss, will you end my life with a knife stab this time? You are my world and also the reason I can't live once you break this world” exclaimed Aryan looking at the ceiling fan while lying on the bed.

Hope this chapter made you all enjoy it.

Yours Mimi(❁´◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago