LEAN ON ME: Hello Gen Z...02 (Arylie FF) Author's Note Updated

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello I am Mimi and I got you the PREVIEW of the second part of the Fanfiction Series called LEAN ON ME.

If you haven't read the first part do check out... Lean On Me: The Beginning...

This is the continuation of the story...

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2450

Also I changed the face of Nishant.

A girl slowly steps forward on the roof, the floor below was concrete. She stood there, holding her breath for a second. She was in her pajamas, today morning her world came crumbling down as she looked below her and remembered the past. The next moment she jumped, she fell down ending all her grief and shame. She was on the ground, in a pool of blood and the pool drenched her white satin nightdress into the shade of Crimson red…

Malini screamed once, twice and thrice. She couldn’t take it anymore, she hates kids and their every kind of existence. Wherever she looks she sees a baby, sometimes a toddler and sometimes a kid of six or seven.

“What are these shadows of children?” Malini panicked.

Suddenly a child grabbed her salwar, she saw the boy: one side of his face was completely ruined.

“Aaaghhhh!” she screamed in terror.

These days she couldn’t even close her eyes to sleep peacefully, she feels like she is haunted by many children…

MALINI CHATURVEDI

“Aren’t you the lady who tried to suicide that day?” asked Aditya to Sushmita who was buying vegetables in the market.
“How many times will I explain it to you that I was not trying to suicide?” replied Sushmita.
“You were…You almost let go of the railings”
“Mister, I was giving the famous SRK pose for your kind information”
“What a blatant lie? But tell me have I seen you before?” asked Aditya.

Sushmita tried to leave after she bought some vegetables, when he crossed her and stood in front of her.
He asked again, “Have we met before?”
“In Pagdandia maybe during your marriage with your wife”
“My wife?” As Aditya looked confused, Sushmita left and took an auto.

“Wait! Chavi is not my wife anymore…” Aditya shouted at the top of his lungs but Sushmita had already left.

ADITYA KUMAR TRIPATHI

Hina Khan | Hina Khan in Pink Colour Saree | Hina Khan Viral Photos

SUSMITA AGNIHOTRI

Aryan was looking at Imlie’s College fresher's pictures which she uploaded in her instagram.

Nishant had ordered two cups of black coffee and came to his seat when he saw Imlie’s picture.

“You already met her?” asked Nishant.

Aryan looked at him confused, “Do you know her?”

Suddenly Nishant remembered that Aryan hasn't married Imlie in this life. He collected himself and said, “No, I was just about to ask where did you meet her?”

“Delhi, she is a student of City College”

‘He met Imlie so soon? And she is in college… Wasn’t she supposed to get married to Aditya Kumar Tripathi. If she went to College sooner than expected then Sundar can also meet Arpita. Sundar that jerk made Arpita cry’ thought Nishant.

“What? Who is this Sundar that made my sister cry?” Aryan shrieked out hearing Nishant’s thoughts.

“I was just teasing you AYB,” Nishant changed the sentence but realized Aryan didn’t hear anything he thought about Imlie.

Suhani Si Ek Ladki actor Sahil Mehta to have two wedding ceremonies - Television News

NISHANT RAJPUT

Mumbai, India:

Aryan was confused with the murder attempts he was facing from last one year. Five months back he even landed in the hospital's ICU for the accident he had. Later they came to know the car that hit him was a stolen car. As he was wondering, he decided to go through the old files but suddenly his eyes went to Arvind’s files where Aditya’s and other reporter’s articles against his brother-in-law were kept. He went through the articles and one thing made him curious, it was their claims that Rathore Pharmaceuticals made faulty medicines and then tested it on humans. He decided to start another investigation from that part, not just rumor there’s more to what meets the eye. The twenty six year old Aryan saw a new light to the unfair death of the past.

ARYAN SINGH RATHORE

Sweden:

Aryan brought a coffee from Starbucks and as he was crossing the road a car lost its control and hit him. His flesh was torn with the car’s body but when the people came running to him they found him with no injuries.

“How is this even possible? He had blood on his shirt but no cuts in his body” remarked a lady.

Aryan acted as if he fainted because people were curious about his non-existent injuries.

He was someone who couldn’t be killed by anyone or even by himself except by that person. That person’s one choice can take his life without a second thought.
The twenty three year old Aryan was fragile in front of that single person and no one else.

Imlie: Fans trends "FAHMAAN SLAYS AS ASR" showering praises on Fahmaan Khan's performance in the show - Celebrity Tadka

ARYAN

As Chavi has started the life she always wanted, something is happening every now and then. Sometimes when she writes she loses control over her fingers and sometimes when she walks her legs don't move even if she tries her best to move. First it was for seconds and now it was turning to minutes and then hours.

“What's wrong with me? Why doesn’t this body feel like my body? Why am I losing my control over my body?” exclaimed Chavi

Niti Taylor Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Facts and More

CHAVI KUMARI

“Hey Niti what’s up?
“Sammy, where’s my milkshake you fool?” replied Niti.
“Oh, ho my Pagal(Fool’s) Gang… All in canteen” exclaimed Imlie coming from the washroom.

“She just makes me do things which I don’t want” replied Sammy.
“Why? You are our great Sammy …Aren’t you?” asked Niti.

“You guys are something…By the way, we are going for a mission” said Imlie.
“Where?” both of them asked in unison.

“The mission to find the Gem of the Possession”

“Is it a mission like the last one? Written on a leaf with invisible ink only visible to our Imlu” said Sammy.

“It is apparently. Even if it is my imagination you two are coming with me, both of you are my best friends. Aren’t you?”
“Ah! I love adventure. It keeps me busy” replied Sammy.
“And I love when I don’t waste my day with just books. I am in…” replied Niti.

NITI SHARMA(NATASHA JOSHI)

Parth Samthaan gives a glimpse of how he preserves the gifts sent by his fans : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

SAMMY

Sumbul Touqeer Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Facts and More

IMLIE BHUYAN

“By the way, is Kharoos Khurana coming with us again?” asked Niti as three of them made their way for the afternoon class.

“Yes, brother will accompany us” replied Imlie.
“Oh! That Harshit Khurana. Imlu, Niti has a crush on him I say like you have on that Aryan” said Sammy.

Karanvir Sharma: We celebrate Lohri whole heartedly but this year, it will be a working day for me

HARSHIT KHURANA

“Shut Up Sammy!” both Imlie and Niti said in unison.

Welcome to the new world of Part/Season 02 of Lean On Me Series. I hope you all will have a good time and shower love to this part too like you did for Part/Season 01, LEAN ON ME: The Beginning...

Yours Mimi(❁´◡`❁)

Edited by MiuniS - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiuniS thumbnail

INDEX

Preview of the Whole Season - Page no : 01

Character List with Face References 01 - Page no : 02

Preview 01 - Page no : 03

Prologue : END OF THE FOREST - Page no : 04

Introducing THE PAGAL GANG - Page no : 05

Character List with Face References 02 - Page no : 06

Sneak Peak - Page no : 07

Chapter 01 : FRIENDS - Page no : 08

Chapter 02 : RACING INTO THE NIGHT - Page no : 09

Preview 02 - Page no : 13

Chapter 03 : CONFIDENT - Page no : 14

Chapter 04 : YOU ARE MY WORLD - Page no : 15

Preview 03 - Page no : 17

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting promosmiley32

Nishant also remember his past life like Imlie, that is the reason for his disliking Sundarsmiley3

What is happening to Chavismiley3

Aryan is not able to hear any thought about Imlie, interesting twist

Aryan will investigate about Arvind's death

Interesting twist regarding lookalike of Aryan ,he is younger and can be killed by only one person, is this side affect of time travelsmiley3

Sammy is interesting character

Waiting for the second season to start

Happy-ness thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on 2nd Part of the series🥳

It was a great promo.. It gave us a glimpse of how the story is going to move forward at the same time kept us curious for new developments.. looking into everyone's life individually sets a great base for part 2..

So Nishant remembers the past life.. and that makes me more curious since I remember you said in reply to my comment that he is not Nishant Tripathi and is a different Nishant... So if its a different Nishant how did he know about what happened in the past life

Also the fake Aryan is not what I thought.. I really thought it's a negative twin but it seems like he is the evil part of Aryan that got separated when his Jiju died (since you mentioned he is 23years old)... and maybe that's why the Aryan we saw till date in the story is much milder then the Aryan we saw in the show at the starting... This is what I got from the Promo.. I might be wrong and if I am, then I am really curious about who the fake Aryan exactly is..

Excited to read more!!!

Ps: Hina Khan is so gorgeous here.. she is the perfect choice for Sushmita/Ahana.

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

Interesting promosmiley32

Nishant also remember his past life like Imlie, that is the reason for his disliking Sundarsmiley3

What is happening to Chavismiley3

Aryan is not able to hear any thought about Imlie, interesting twist

Aryan will investigate about Arvind's death

Interesting twist regarding lookalike of Aryan ,he is younger and can be killed by only one person, is this side affect of time travelsmiley3

Sammy is interesting character

Waiting for the second season to start

I really like how you got the crucial points with the curiosity you have.

But the epilogue will give up the real clue to time travel.❤️

Welcome to the glimpse of whole 2nd season🤗

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.Pandey

Congratulations on 2nd Part of the series🥳

It was a great promo.. It gave us a glimpse of how the story is going to move forward at the same time kept us curious for new developments.. looking into everyone's life individually sets a great base for part 2..

So Nishant remembers the past life.. and that makes me more curious since I remember you said in reply to my comment that he is not Nishant Tripathi and is a different Nishant... So if its a different Nishant how did he know about what happened in the past life

Also the fake Aryan is not what I thought.. I really thought it's a negative twin but it seems like he is the evil part of Aryan that got separated when his Jiju died (since you mentioned he is 23years old)... and maybe that's why the Aryan we saw till date in the story is much milder then the Aryan we saw in the show at the starting... This is what I got from the Promo.. I might be wrong and if I am, then I am really curious about who the fake Aryan exactly is..

Excited to read more!!!

Ps: Hina Khan is so gorgeous here.. she is the perfect choice for Sushmita/Ahana.

You actually got half right about fake Aryan thing. I can assure you, he has good mystery about his existence.

This Nishant is Aryan's college friend, Nishant Tripathi is older than Aditya.I will keep Nishant and Rukmi out for a little while else if they enter the plot will be messy.

Yeah the first part was laying basis, now it will enter the story properly

THE GEM OF POSESSION...

Is related to the real time travel factor..

Happy-ness thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiuniS

You actually got half right about fake Aryan thing. I can assure you, he has good mystery about his existence.

This Nishant is Aryan's college friend, Nishant Tripathi is older than Aditya.I will keep Nishant and Rukmi out for a little while else if they enter the plot will be messy.

Yeah the first part was laying basis, now it will enter the story properly

THE GEM OF POSESSION...

Is related to the real time travel factor..

Now I am really excited about this fake Aryan's reality... Also I just realised that the actor you selected as Nishant Rajput was the one who played the character of ML opposite Rajshri in Suhani si ek Ladki.. so can we expect a love triangle there??

Seeing the way he was upset at Sundar for hurting Arpita, it seems very probable..

MiuniS thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.Pandey

Now I am really excited about this fake Aryan's reality... Also I just realised that the actor you selected as Nishant Rajput was the one who played the character of ML opposite Rajshri in Suhani si ek Ladki.. so can we expect a love triangle there??

Seeing the way he was upset at Sundar for hurting Arpita, it seems very probable..

Yes there would be a triangle...

Also except Aditya and Sushmita all are actually established reel couples...

Niti x Harshit (Anokhi x Shaurya)

Chavi x Sammy ( Nandini x Manik)

Malini x ...... (I won't expose her lead character name but it is also a established reel couple from Imlie itself) (Malini Chaturvedi x Kunal Chauhan)

MiuniS thumbnail

People Silhouette Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

CHARACTER LIST WITH FACE REFERENCES:

PROTAGONIST: Imlie Bhuyan (Not a human, is merciless in nature, belongs from Schedule Tribe for her mom's identity, has no father identity being illegitimate child, a native of Pagdandia Village, knows mixed martial arts, a merit student, has a lot of mysteries around her to solve, remembers the memories of her life before travelling back in time and has an enigmatic personality)

Character Face: SUMBUL TOUQEER KHAN

My parents got divorced when I was six, my dad raised me and my sister, says Sumbul Touqeer Khan aka Imlie - Times of India

POSSIBLE MALE LEAD: Aryan Singh Raizada (23 years old, considers Aryan Singh Rathore as an enemy, remembers different past timelines, was adopted by Arshi Singh Raizada who is a Billionaire, only heir of the Raizada family, betrayed by Imlie in past timelines, has a super power of healing and has a mystifying personality)

Character Face: FAHMAAN KHAN

AryLie Always 🥺❤️ ar Twitter: "His typical heroic (full of swag) entry scene. Omg 🔥 He looked so HANDSOME & ATTRACTIVE! Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore he is. And later on after witnessing

POSSIBLE MALE LEAD: Aryan Singh Rathore (26 years old, belongs from a well known background, belongs from Delhi but settled in Mumbai after his brother-in-law's death, lost financial standing after his brother-in-law's, remembers nothing from the life before time travelling, has a super power of being able to read negative thoughts of anyone in his two to three meter radius, soon to enter Billionaire list in India and has a cryptic personality)

Character Face: FAHMAAN KHAN

シ︎ on Twitter: ""Aryan Singh Rathore" in "Imlie" (2021) #Imlie FAHMAAN HITS 100K https://t.co/8SesURsjW5" / Twitter

OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:

Character Name: CHAVI(Imlie's childhood friend, Aditya's best friend, passionate about her the things she wants in her life, has a fighting spirit, doesn't shy away in voicing out unpleasant words, was Chandrakala before being born as Chavi, a strong character and has a headstrong personality.)

Character Face: NITI TAYLOR

Niti Taylor Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More - WikiBio

Character Name: SAMARTH AHUJA(Imlie and Niti's best friend, son of Indira Ahuja: the CEO of Delhi News, hates his mother because she was busy with her business and gave him no time, a playboy who did every bad thing to annoy his mother, knows boxing and how to use nunchaku, a cool character that hides the real serious face with superficial behavior.)

Character Face: PARTH SAMTHAAN

Character Name: NITI SHARMA(Imlie and Samarth's best friend, real name Natasha Joshi, has a bad past with her family for gender inequality at home, national level Marathon player, has an independent spirit, doesn't fear to take risks, an intelligent person with good judgement of character, has severe depression and anxiety that leads her to have panic attacks, had a secret and has a uncompromising personality.)

Character Face: DEBATTAMA SAHA

Debattama Saha Wiki, Height, Age, Biography, Facts & More - Wikilifeteller -The Famous Personalities in World

Character Name: HARSHIT KHURANA(Imlie's past timeline's bestfriend, a brother from another mother for Imlie, Head of the Special Police Force, an IPS officer, extremely patriotic and dutiful person, a person who loves to take risks and has an unwavering personality.)

Character Face: KARANVIR SHARMA

Character Name: NISHANT RAJPUT(Aryan Singh Rathore's College friend, also Aryan's business partner and company's shareholder, helped Aryan at the worst phase of his life, has a soft spot for Arpita but never vocalized, understands Aryan the most, has hidden secrets, a character with understanding nature and has a sweet personality.)

Character Face: SAHIL MEHTA

Suhani Si Ek Ladki actor Sahil Mehta to have two wedding ceremonies - Television News

Character Name: ARPITA SHEKHAWAT(Aryan Singh Rathore's elder sister, five years older than Aryan, has Pyrophobia after the death of her husband: Arvind Shekhawat, trying her best to start life again in a fresh note but couldn't move on, doesn't realize how she is a product of regressive societal norms , a character which is strong for others but weak for herself and brainwashed with the 'pampered girl child' tag.)

Character Face: RAJSHRI RANI

Rajshri Rani - ✍🏻"#खामोशियाँ" भी बहुत कुछ "#बयाँ" करती है°°° ✍🏻✍🏻 बस "#हुनर" चाहिए उन्हें "#समझने" के लिए°°° | Facebook

Character Name: MALINI CHATURVEDI(Imlie's step-sister, legitimate child of Dev Chaturvedi, Imlie's Professor, was girlfriend of Aditya for twelve years in both the timelines, haunted by a kid's memories, a soft spoken person and has an empathetic personality )

Character Face: MAYURI DESHMUKH

Character Name: ADITYA KUMAR TRIPATHI( Was Imlie's husband for a year in the previous timeline, also was married to Malini before the time travel, Chavi's best friend, a national award winner in the field of journalism a character who remembers fragments of the life before time travelling, has bad decision making skills, a reliable person and a hardworking personality)

Character Face: GASHMEER MAHAJANI

Gashmeer Mahajani movies, filmography, biography and songs - Cinestaan.com

Character Name: SUSHMITA(A lady who married a guy from Pagdandia when Imlie was twelve years old now a widow, she is from Delhi and studied in Imlie's College before, was from Arts with English Major and junior of Malini and Aditya, had a crush on Aditya during College life and a raped victim, has an inferiority complex and is soft spoken lady, a heartbroken gullible character and has a empathetic personality.)

Character Face: HINA KHAN

Hina Khan: Forget film roles, television actors aren't even considered when it comes to donning a big designer's outfit - Times of India

Character Name: ARSHI SINGH RAIZADA(Aryan Singh Raizada's mother, a Billionaire business-woman, 39 years old, shrewd, cunning and calculative in nature but a kind and doting mother, a single lady who never married, aromantic in nature: the reason for not marrying and has an influential & tough personality.)

Character Face: SANAYA IRANI

Sanaya Irani: "The kind of work I want to do is shifting to the web"

Character Name: INDIRA AHUJA(Samarth's Mother, CEO of Delhi News, build up the news channel which suffered huge loss after her husband's death, a person with experience and good judgement, unhappy as her son hates her, was bashed by society for taking husband's position yet didn't give up and has a robust personality.)

Character Face: MANDIRA BEDI

Mandira Bedi's Instagram Posts Show Different Ways To Drape Sarees!

Character Name: RAJENDRA AWASTHI(Imlie's College friend, belongs to the Computer Engineering Department, a geek in nature, belongs from Chautaalgarh the village near Pagdandia, can do anything for his friends, came from a middle class family where only engineers and doctors are acceptable and has a cheerful personality.)

Character Face: EDWIN KUBZAR

Edwin Kubzar (@Edwin_Kubzar) / Twitter

They are the important characters of this part. Hope all of you have a good time reading.

Yours Mimi(❁'◡'❁)

PS: If you want to be tagged in the updates please mention it with a comment.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting character sketch👏