Razia and Altunia love fanfiction (21st century)

Hxjeio thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This one is a 21st century love story.

The very moment Altunia got Razia's sight he became mesmerized by her beauty. He became out of control and started forcing her in her own house. He had come her house to ask for a little coffee but the he couldn't control. Altunia "It is better for you that you stop struggling otherwise I will have to make you understand who I am." He said while forcing her to fall in the bed. She was underneath his strong body. Razia "what is the problem? You can't force me like this. Please leave me. Let me go. Ahhh.... Uhhhhh....." He paid no heed to all these. Her struggles to get free made him more crazy. The constant brushing of her nicely shaped body with his hard one.....he forced more and more on her..... And also this constant brushing helped the inner desires for her inside him burst out. Altunia applied more force..... He undo all her dresses forcibly. And then he opened his dresses too. Razia "what are you doing? Why are you doing? Do you know what sin is it? You don't have any idea. Leave me..... This instant.... Before it is too late."

After some time , Altunia was lying over her. He had her by then except making the two one.....it had taken every ounce for him to taste, touch, feel, crush her body. Now with the desire to do the last thing I mean sex, he parted her legs with his. Razia was still helplessly struggling a lot. She wanted to go away from his clutches. She want not to confront his lusty eyes......

The thoughts struggles in his mind. It was a overwhelming joy to be with her. So he decided to avoid the abdominal course for some more time. He touched her abdomen with his rough hands, smell it, crush it..... Then he leaned to kiss her most private part. After a few moments he rubbed his abdomen with hers. Razia "leave me.". She uttered these words many times. Altunia "no I .... I can't leave.... You .. or else I will lose you. I don't want to lose you." Their conversation was going on like this between all these.

After some more minutes she felt him entering her. But could she could not do anything except pleading him or ordering him or struggling to get free. He spent the night like this with her in his arms. Sleep didn't come to her and that was the same case with him. After it was 8 a.m. in the morning he let her go. She quickly took her dress and rushed to her bathroom. After dressing herself she get out of her house. He on the other hand had also dressed himself in the bedroom. Thinking about his wife he checked his phone as he didn't come home last night. There were 290 missed calls and 576 messages in WhatsApp. He rushed to his house. There he found her crying her heart loud for him. She looked very much tensed. Altunia " Neha I am here. Please don't cry. I am find. For less charge in my phone it switched off. So I could not call you darling. Forgive me. Last night I was very engaged in my works."

Neha hugged him tightly as if she will never let him go away from her. He too with the same tightness hugged her back and pressed small kisses on her forehead ,cheeks, lips and neck. Neha broke the hug as it had already been 15 minutes they were hugging each other. Neha "come dear. You must not have forgotten that you have to go to your company. Take the tiffin and leave. Come soon dear."

Altunia " no I will not go there today leaving you like this. I have committed a mistake. I should not do so. Anyway I will stay with you today and we will have lots of fun together. Ha ha ."

They both laughed. Neha "you know you are such a good husband. I love you the most."

Altunia " I will buy some food from outside. Wait for me. I will come within 10 minutes."

Neha" hurry darling."

He came in middle of a road and so a car hit him from the behind. People there called for the police and some take him to the hospital. On the other side there was also a accident of a little girl on the road where she was walking. Razia took her to the same hospital where he was being admitted. Neha was called for her husband. His wife had to sign some papers for his treatment. The doctor came to Razia and said " ma'am if are not ready to pay the fees for her treatment then we are sorry."

Razia "I will pay whatever you need for her treatment."

Doctor " ok ma'am."

The little who was not more than 15 was taken for operation. There Razia saw Neha crying. Razia came close to her and place her hand on her shoulder and said " don't cry ma'am. For whom are you here?"

Neha "My husband had gone outside to buy some food for us...... There a car hit him and he fell on the road. He has lost both his eyes. "

She cried her heart out to Razia. Neha " doctor said that he had his eyesight in the accident." Razia "I want to see your husband's condition once."

Neha led her to him. He was lying there like a lifeless body.. Razia recognised him as she had spent a night with this guy.

Razia made Neha sit on the bench and gently caressed her hair, hands. Neha hugged her and Razia hugged her back.

Just then the doctor came and said " Mr. Altunia will have to stay here for a few days and sorry we he has lost his eyesight." The doctor waited for a second and then started " Ms. Razia the girl's life is in danger if we can't afford her a kidney."

Razia herself had a damaged kidney and with the other one she was living. Razia without caring for her life said immediately "I want to give my kidney to her. My age is also 15. And for Mrs. Neha's husband I will donate my eyes." Razia waited for a few moments and then started "is there any other patient doctor for whom I can donate something?"

Doctor "yeah ma'am. There is a patient whose family can't pay the required amount of money. And also a man who needs liver. " Razia " I want to donate my liver. And where is the patient's family who can not pay the fees?"

The doctor showed her the family. She walked towards them. Razia " how much money is needed sir?" She asked a man who was no more than 30 years. He said " my little boy who is of 4 years needs Rs. 50 lakhs for his treatment. Otherwise he will loose his life."

The man burst into tears as he spoke those words. Razia " sir if you don't mind I want to share you something." The man nodded ae yes. Razia " last night a man named Altunia came to my house to ask for coffee. As I opened the door he forced me...... He raped me..... Today he has lost both his eyes in an accident and is being admitted here. His wife is crying like anything. Her name is Neha." He interrupted her in between " ma'am did you bring him here?"

Razia "No. Possibly his wife or the people of that area brought him here. When I was walking in the road thinking about the evil night I spent with him a girl of 15 years was run over by a car. I came here with the intention to admit her in this hospital. It was when I confront his wife. The doctor said that the little one needs a kidney. My one kidney is already damaged. I decided to save her life with my kidney. I also thought of giving my eyes to Altunia and my liver to another person who needs it. My life is hardly for a few hours. Sir I want to help you. I want your little son to be alive. Please accept the required funds for his treatment." The man stood still for a moment. Tears rolling down his eyes. He said "thank you very much ma'am. If you weren't here then my son would have died today. You know in my life I have never seen such a good person like you before. Today I feel complete to have meet you."

After talking with him she left the place as she now has to be prepared for her surgery. Neha and the person whose family member will have her liver thanked her. Razia lay down on the bed. The nurses prepared for the injections to start the surgery. All the nurses, every patient who were concious, the doctors, the patient's family members or the friends, the unknown people who came to admit any patient everybody knew about her sacrifice. When Altunia opened his eyes Neha told him what had happened to him and also about Razia who had donated her life for the welfare of the people. Altunia shouted "call for the doctor immediately. I want to see her." He was taken to her side where she lay dead. There was a little crowd around her. All the people with teary eyes looked at her with heavy hearts. He looked at her dead body. He helplessly cried his heart out. The little boy's father told him everything Razia said. He realised what mistake he committed..... He wanted to say sorry to her..... But alas!!!!!! She wasn't alive anymore to forgive him. He realised that he developed feelings for her. He understood that he....he....loved her the most. More than he loved his wife and even more than his life. He wanted to test who loves him most Razia or Neha. So he revealed to her where he spent the last night. Neha cried heavily. Neha " Altunia you betrayed me. I can't stay with you anymore. I want divorce. You understand my point." Saying so she left him alone. He felt that Razia not Neha loved him. He caressed his eyes that once belonged to her. He praised her personality......

Edited by Hxjeio - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

Altunia is just selfish. He raped a woman without any care about how she felt.

coderlady thumbnail

He also betrayed his wife. He was not faithful to her.

coderlady thumbnail

How can he even question anyone's love for him? He showed no love to both women.