Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

The father of the ML got him married to a pooe girl because it was written in his horoacope that his 1st wife will die.hw wanted the FL to marry another rich gitl.but the ML fell in love with his wife.His wife came to know the intention of the inlaws.Then she created problems.ML supported the FL.His father ordered that they should not have a child as the child will be blind.But they did not care.The drunk ML spent a night with the other girl mistaking her for his wife.But after waking up he realized that it's not his wife.he became very guilty.The wife left him.She started working as a teacher with her daughter.Her daughter was normal.but ML's daughter from the other girl has poor eye sight.so she wears glasses.The other girl died.She is positive now.It gets revealed that her husband only killed her for her property.In the end the leads get united.

Originally posted by: aimyx

Please tell me a gist? I used to watch the story, it's nostalgic. But I don't remember anything, I was too young. smiley18

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh.. I remember the horoscope part. So the girls are technically half siblings? FL did not know that was her child, did she?

jasminerahul thumbnail

The real daughter was with the FL and she didnt know about the half sibling of her daughter was her student.i dont remember properly.

Originally posted by: aimyx

Oh.. I remember the horoscope part. So the girls are technically half siblings? FL did not know that was her child, did she?

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you smiley31

Nichuss thumbnail

are u planning to watch Hridayam

jasminerahul thumbnail

I am tempted to watch it.Yesterday i read on youtube that Nikhil's character is not there in telugu,it's a cameo and the Vamp's husband may end up with the FL.

Originally posted by: Nichuss

are u planning to watch Hridayam

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am tempted to watch it.Yesterday i read on youtube that Nikhil's character is not there in telugu,it's a cameo and the Vamp's husband may end up with the FL.

in telugu till nw ntg tat sort happened... but initial promo always shown like tat.... ML will fall for FL

jasminerahul thumbnail

Yes...even the malayalam promos are hinting it looking at the position of the leads.

r u watching it?

in telugu till nw ntg tat sort happened... but initial promo always shown like tat.... ML will fall for FL

Edited by jasminerahul - 10 months ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes...even the malayalam promos are hinting it looking at the position of the leads.

r u watching it?

No... usual affair i wasnt interested....

the villi character is charu ...she s amazing actress.... just checks some clips f her

jasminerahul thumbnail

Usual affair means?

U mean chaya singh?

No... usual affair i wasnt interested....

the villi character is charu ...she s amazing actress.... just checks some clips f her