Sandhya your gif at the top is very pretty 

Is it dripping dew or crying ? 

Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Episode 54 ? ( I guess so ) ๐Ÿคฃ

Spoilers ahead 

Jeeva Priya Marriage over . Lol that was nice of Priya to ask for his consent before marriage and wat was matured Jeeva 's reply or we can take it like he is starting a relationship in a lie  ๐Ÿ˜† I just remembered reading color color post on Jeeva's maturity ๐Ÿคฃ

And food part . Lol I was in my mind ippo ivangaluku saapadu onnu dhan kedu 

Photographer is more shameless than leads  parents could be . Didn't he watch all drama or fell asleep  ๐Ÿคฃ is he same photographer from reception or some other person  ๐Ÿ˜† and parents they ll do even shamless things and prepare first night ๐Ÿคฃ

My mom said thu and said why I am watching this crap nu and y sis reacted in same way minus thu ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously I shouldn't ve started to watch this just because I saw first season and for Gaby 

Kubeer siripu moment ๐Ÿ˜… Vijay tv and itโ€™s unabashed  ardor for first night decoration .... athuku promo vera poduvaanunga ๐Ÿ™Š

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

Oruvazhiya..... thank god for small mercies...coz of the shoddy writing and lackadaisical script all the emotions actually went over my head...of all things I actually felt bad for priya today after her conversation with jeeva, it was very sensible.... what was her mistake in all this hullabaloo except for the fact that she had insane nd lunatic parents who didnโ€™t even trust her , she is better off with jeeva than them... yet she deserved the truth... they didnโ€™t show jeeva s reply lol twist vaikuraangalaama.... donโ€™t think todayโ€™s sequence was partiality they prolonged it so that they could show kavya s emotional trauma... but then I was like woman yesterday Jeeva did give you a choice and chance yet you actually stood there feeling helpless despite the choice u had , aprom ipa why putting yourself through the trauma...๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I donโ€™t understand the dynamics may be am getting old for all these emotional drama๐Ÿ˜… pity the Actors, their dedication being the only saving grace...

Since they didn't show d truth I kind of feel some twist is there . Poor her maybe they ll show  like she knows half truth as I don think no one will marry d person who loved her sister . Again it's Vijay tv anything is possible . This seriel lacks humour . The episode where they started cornering Kavya all my emotions went above my head . Infact I don even watch with full attention ๐Ÿ˜†Be it NINI ,  ER S1 . There was fun element despite how d track was . Here it's all serious and kind of draining 

Poor actors . They are looked aged in few episodes 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

Kubeer siripu moment ๐Ÿ˜… Vijay tv and itโ€™s unabashed  ardor for first night decoration .... athuku promo vera poduvaanunga ๐Ÿ™Š

Kandippa. And can they just leave that grandmother in their native . She is super annoying and stands first in annoying lists 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Sandhya your gif at the top is very pretty 

Is it dripping dew or crying ? 

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜˜  its from tenor 

I searched crying rose and got this 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Lol Priya told Pathiban was just a friend that made me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it's ok she didn't love him . Tell him he was just a friend made me ๐Ÿ˜† . Wouldn't ve she imagined a future with him at some point  . And wats was reason for all those scenes , their expressions . Why even agreed to marry him for donation and rice for her ngo ๐Ÿ˜†. Telling he was just a friend made me cringe . And for photo Parthiban just came closer to and stood near Kavya . It's cringe as well . 

I so so wish Kavya and Jeeva stop stealing glances of eachother . It's more cringey 

Makers your seriel is  cringey  ๐Ÿ˜†

Two wrong doesn't make a right . 

Kavya agreeing for marriage for sake of father and even Jeeva agreeing  that too marrying her sister and one mistake happened and Jeeva went ahead despite knowing how Kavya feels , went ahead and made another . So I how wish Kavya ignore him . Not worth it ... Seriously I so wish she comes out of that mad house and achieve her dreams 

TBH I m not fond of Priya and Pathiban  characters . There is no charm at all 

If Priya and Jeeva , Parthiban Kavya jodis is going to be interesting  going to be it will be due to Jeeva and Kaavya . Other two are plain boring and how quickly they change their mind  . Period 

Tomo if truth is out they will change their mind quickly again  with out realising how Jeeva and Kaavya tried to move on with them incase they did 

Edit : photographer want them pose like feeding food to bride  is super cringe . Kodutha kasuku mela nadikranga ๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbw2QdctVSH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Shakthi looks cute โค๏ธ  

Lol d way Parthi standing is like those  insta reels " tell me you are a thrid wheel with out saying you are third wheel " ๐Ÿคฃ

I m looking forward to Arjun Shakthi story . Hope they are like Pugzhal Akila of last season . I couldn't enjoy Thenu Azhagar . As I seriously couldn't forgive wat he did to Akila 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbvAE_Ap5f5/?utm_medium=copy_link

This one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

i saw some clips....

wats the story abt... hw many epsds already aired

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i saw some clips....

wats the story abt... hw many epsds already aired

Hi , Good to see you here ๐Ÿค— 

Same old concept. Seperated d  lovers and forced them to marry each other siblings before they could tell the world that they love eachother ๐Ÿ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbwlGPrPxxr/?utm_medium=copy_link 

Don know if it's reliable source 

Wedding track first week episodes till Parthi Kavya marriage , Jeeva rescuing Priya from Narain and Kaavya 's father emotional blackmail