Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New Promo 

https://youtu.be/LPrCuJ5k7c4

Can they stop looking at each other ๐Ÿ˜ต

And who asked them hold their hands while entering despite knowing how marriage happened or is it ritual ? . cringe 

Nichuss thumbnail

actually bride was missing right in insta...seeing the clip i felt like tat

since bride gone missing .. someone else became bride๐Ÿคฃ

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

actually bride was missing right in insta...seeing the clip i felt like tat

since bride gone missing .. someone else became bride๐Ÿคฃ

Not just  bride 

All d person mentioned below went mising 

1) bride  missing ,

2) his cousin ( she loved d groom )  , even her mother( his aunt ) hired a goon cum one-sided psycho lover of bride to kidnap her , plan succeeded . But dumb cousin misunderstood her mother supporting d marriage , wrote a dumbest  letter and gone missing 

3) his brother was missing . Actually no one cared if he is there or still in hospital taking of a child who got current shock in d mandap accidentally while playing 

Indhalam enna pramadham oru special item varudhu 

4) Groom 's father's ex boss's daughter 

She loves groom too . Her father arranged a goons to kidnap bride , failed . Even he said he wants time to think new plan last week . He , his daughter , and whole goons group missing till now and both d marriages happened ๐Ÿคฃ

Of course if Bride went missing asual 4 respected PPL of d native village who speaks nothing but BS  reminded FLs that he got three daughters not just one . He didn't give her time to think and emotionally blackmailed d younger daughter  ( falling on feet , that he ll die blah blah) 

At times I wonder if bride got only brother not sister  will they make brother scape goat and get him married to groom for family respect ๐Ÿคฃ

Nichuss thumbnail

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

golmaal golmaaal golmaal๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Episode 55 

Lol . It's ok they wanted swap . it's fine . It's done. But they kind of butchered all d supporting characters . Wat nonsense they kept on spewing 

It's ok they are not aware of Kavya and Jeeva lovestory . But they arranged marriage for Parthiban and Priya as they liked eachother and all d pre wedding rituals happened . Atleast for that sake can't they shut characters mouth . Seriously I felt like puking hearing d nonsense family spoke . 

And precap . Kavya don't speak in plural . Speak for yourself as you are alone in this .  Parthiban and Priya changed their mind quickly . Since one mistake happened d man u love went ahead and made another and that's clear he is not coming back to you and even said good bye . So I wish she stands up for herself alone 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I liked after marriage look of Gaby . She looks cute 

Priya is as beautiful as always . She always wear saree so no big change   . Her marriage look wasn't great . Hope they  ditch that once for all 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb1xOImrGF7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Urban + Rural 

It's less when compared to toppers . But don think it's in danger like ppl points on SM .  

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

New Promo โ˜บ๏ธ

https://youtu.be/dVSXEhFY858

Main character paal sombhu missing , hope they show it in main episode . Eagerly waiting 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

She shouldn't ve destroyed d decoration lol . Imagine next morning MIL visis her room and witnesses Kavya drying her hair and also this bed . She is going to get wrong ideas ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Why I am alone in this thread ๐Ÿ˜ญ just to suffer ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Paal sombu ๐Ÿคฃ IF user interface has become very heavy to load aint user friendly, jus keeps on refreshing in optimal mode... will join u shortly and serenade with yaam petra inbam... ๐Ÿ˜