Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Since the script lacked depth this whole emotional trauma/ drama evokes nothing but indifference 🤷‍♀️ Until something drastic happens or jeeva/kavya pushed to take a drastic decision ipdiye thaan yearning for each other nu vandiya otuvaanga pola 😓 This period is mainly for fleshing out character arc and pathos I suppose enakku Vadivelu comedy thaan gnyabagam vanthathu You go man y me... 😅 So Jeeva Priya s story gonna be a rehash of sillnu oru kadhal and Parthi kavya s story a rehash of mouna ragam 🤔 Priya and parthi are typically infected by the drama trope called first child syndrome... boringly sensible, patient and responsible... guess they ll be infused with an element of spice/ spark once the couple s journey starts... atleast priya showed those glimpses of spark/spice here and there thus far... As far priya friendzoning parthi that's how it is in an arranged marriage set up isn't, though she might have imagined a life with him there was neither a proper courtship period nor emotional connection there ain't anything left to feel except awkwardness lol I mean she went missing and by the time she came he had married her sister... only character which needs serious redemption since it's one of the leads is parthi, they literally made him into edupaar kai pillai without any identity... As for kavya, will they concentrate on her aspiration only when her exam results come, hope not...About NINI mayan- devi were my fav used to watch only their story , they were one of a kind couple so much fun to watch... even in ER 1 things only got lighter when the love story started... ingaiyum apdi thaan pola... 

Edited by Vink - 2 years ago
Vink thumbnail

Oh Round and round we go...Ennai paarthu nee azha.. unnai paarthu naan azha... Script ah paarthu audience azha... Ithu ellam paarthu TRP azhama iruntha sari.... 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Symbolism vaikranga . Water scene la .... Lol veetla yaarum illadhappa adakichina Kaavya mattum irundhangana thanni konduvandha vangi kudikama adachi sethruvanga pola Jeeva 😂😂😂

It's sad to see Parthi and Priya reduced to sidekicks of Jeeva and Kaavya . Serving milk , giving milk and tablet  , giving water , bringing towel and so on 

In upcoming episodes wat Parthi will clean d mess Kaavya made in d room and Priya going to clean if Jeeva puked due to heavy drinking . Don know how long I  will tolerate all this 😭

everyone is like Jeeva mind is clear  . TBH I feel like his main motive of him  is to make Parthi life happy by making Kavya move on . He said he died when he saw Parthi tying nuptial thread then why being corpse he went ahead married Priya . Pretty selfish . Somewhere I feel he cares about Parthi more . And not think about both Kavya and Priya .

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://youtu.be/AlcYWz7E4cM

Obviously mother will cry for sometime and plead to Kavya not Ruin her sister life . Everyone is kind of pushing Kavya to an extreme . Either she might turn negative or might end up trying to hurt herself 

Vink thumbnail

Athu eppadi thanthai samoogathuku kedacha vaipa, thaai Kulam naluva vidum... itho vanthutomla naangalum emotional blackmail pannuvomla 😅  kavya s self respect has taken a hit, poor thing she is hurting, only after something drastic happens it ll get activated again... only then the story will be triggered and get a move on... but when... puli varuthu ... puli varuthu nu 😓 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcCxRNlPXOB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Urban rating increased 🎉 congrats to d cast and crew . Jeeva and Priya wedding . Jeeva Kaavya seperation and their pain 

Vink thumbnail

Though very glad it has increased, ithaiye kaaranama vechu javva izhukama iruntha sari thaan... 

Vink thumbnail

water symbolism is the first conscious decision I suppose... there were other symbolisms more like a  harbinger of sorts... parthi wearing the t shirt which was gifted to jeeva by kavya - He married her... jeeva saving priya from the car accident - he rescued her from the goon... kavya forgetting priya s blouse - Implying kavya s role in priya s wedding.. finally jeeva saved the day by taking her to tailor - he married her... 😅

Edited by Vink - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

water symbolism is the first conscious decision I suppose... there were other symbolisms more like a  harbinger of sorts... parthi wearing the t shirt which was gifted to jeeva by kavya - He married her... jeeva saving priya from the car accident - he rescued her from the goon... kavya forgetting priya s blouse - Implying kavya s role in priya s wedding.. finally jeeva saved the day by taking her to tailor - he married her... 😅

IKR . I was just making fun of this crapfest . Day by day  they are dragging and it's  irritating to watch . I need some fun to continue . Don know how long I can tolerate this . Wish I haven't started watching in first place . 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I m having daymare about this seriel . Kavya's mother kneeling down infront of Kaavya /Jeeva or both and begging not Ruin her precious daughter  Priya's  life by holding pallu as begging plate 🤣🤣🤣

And viewers will cry watching . I seriously ve a doubt . Do they really cry or tolerating this show for their favs . While watching they will be like idhellam serial  ah vandutanga and  in SM or here . They will be like wat a acting , had tears , heartbroken blah blah 😆